Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vepr

Contribution Points : 41170
Forum Reputation : 25

Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..   Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 9:23 pm

...of each move?

I thought I read somewhere that they moved 6 times before he landed in Littleton in 7th grade - is this true?
Back to top Go down
Vepr

Contribution Points : 41170
Forum Reputation : 25

Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..   Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Found this on another forum;

1986-1987 Brantwood elementary school, OHIO

1987-1989 Valley elementary school, OHIO

1989-1991 Cedar Lake elementary school, MICHIGAN

1991-1992 River road elementary school, MICHIGAN

1992-1993 Plasttsburg middle school, NEW-YORK

1993-1994 Statfford middle school, NEW-YORK

1993-1995 Ken Caryl middle school, LITTLETON

1995-1999 Columbine high school, LITTLETON

He didn't come away from this unscathed...

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59890
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..   Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 1:55 am

He moved in our neighborhood one year, from one side of the greenbelt/park to closer to our old house. I think it was his or my sister's freshman year so 95/96ish.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..   Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 2:12 am

milennialrebelette wrote:
He moved in our neighborhood one year, from one side of the greenbelt/park to closer to our old house. I think it was his or my sister's freshman year so 95/96ish.
His family rented in Littleton from '93 til '96 when they purchased their house.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59890
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..   Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 2:25 am

Ivan wrote:
milennialrebelette wrote:
His family rented in Littleton from '93 til '96 when they purchased their house.

Okay that was it then. I know my mom was friends with Kathy and helped them move a little bit during the day. Both my mom's exes, my dad and my older siblings dad were in the military which was rare for moms in the neighborhood, so they were friends on top of the group of moms that hung out that all had kids the same age as my older siblings. I was really little (like 3-4) and don't remember that, but I would have been with her likely. They moved from one house in Columbine Knolls South, on the northside of Wayside Park to the south side caddy corner from where we lived until my senior year/when my mom died. It couldn't have been more than a mile I would guess probably less.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42924
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..   Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 7:56 am

Why did he go to different schools in same cities - in Ohio and Michigan? Because of age?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..   Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved?  And the year and location.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how many times Eric Harris moved? And the year and location..
Page 1 of 1