Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's Political Beliefs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deelightful

Contribution Points : 99660
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's Political Beliefs Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Political Beliefs   Eric's Political Beliefs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Aside from the Nazi obsession, do we have any information on Eric's political views? Or his family's? I'm inclined to think his parents might have been Republican, due to the fact Wayne had served in the Air Force and outwardly, they seemed very traditional. He had also expressed interest in joining the Marines, but I don't know if that had anything to do with his political views.

Any opinions?
Back to top Go down
Z_Splatter

Contribution Points : 97511
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's Political Beliefs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's Political Beliefs   Eric's Political Beliefs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Not sure about back in 99 but if he was alive today I have a hard time believing he would be a supporter of gun control laws lol.
Back to top Go down

Eric's Political Beliefs
Page 1 of 1