Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53559
Forum Reputation : 425

Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Empty
PostSubject: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 10:17 pm

This book contains nearly 300 pages of Eric and Dylan’s writings, including their journals and schoolwork. The book is large and the quality is very clear and clean with no pixelation at all. It’s a lot easier to read then looking at a computer screen or a phone screen. Good addition to my Columbine collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 2:42 am

I'll have to look into buying it. I usually just read the transcripts on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not a bad price, $14. Thanks for sharing. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 5:12 am

All of these writings can be obtained for free, right? The book does not contain anything new?

As stated above, $14 is not a bad price. I might buy it even if it is all older stuff. I, too, find it harder to read their writings off a screen. Dylan's handwriting is difficult to decipher for me to begin with... does the book translate at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 5:58 am

i think it's cool that the book looks like it has their school papers too, rather than just their journal entries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 9:27 pm

vroedbka_17 wrote:
i think it's cool that the book looks like it has their school papers too, rather than just their journal entries

It reminds me of the book published of Rachel's writings and drawings.
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53559
Forum Reputation : 425

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It doesn’t have any translations and I like that it doesn’t, it’s feels like you’re actually reading their journals themselves and I feel like a translation would ruin that. Dylan’s handwriting is easier for me to read in the book.
Back to top Go down
adastra

adastra

Contribution Points : 45569
Forum Reputation : 268

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:51 am

This looks better than the other version someone published a little while back that was supposed to be a bit of a mess. Might have to get a copy - reading on a screen for long is a pain. Looks large format enough to use margins for notes, too, which is nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 5:09 am

This is something anybody could've compiled though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings   Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book with Eric and Dylan’s writings
Page 1 of 1