Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alcoholic Mass Shooters

Go down 
+3
Carnifex879
QuestionMark
TheGoodGuy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 71116
Forum Reputation : 95

Alcoholic Mass Shooters Empty
PostSubject: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:29 pm

The only one I know of is Gabriel Wortman who killed 22 people on April 19 2020 anyone else

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Stephen Paddock was I believe, but I don't think he was under the influence when he committed the shooting.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 71116
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:03 pm

badjunk wrote:
Stephen Paddock was I believe, but I don't think he was under the influence when he committed the shooting.
The only article that mentions he was an alcoholic is this one below but many mentions he used Diazepam a benzodiazepine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:49 pm

Patrick Crusius was possibly under the influence during the attack, and appeared to fall asleep in the patrol car after he was arrested, according to someone "close to the case" on the masskillers subreddit.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120803
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:48 pm

Karl Charva was boozed up during his rampage. I believe Alexander Bisonette also got drunk for his killing spree, and had a drinking problem prior.

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 3:00 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68672
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Patrick Purdy and Kimveer Gill drank alcohol often.

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 5:03 pm

Alexandre Bissonnette drank 750 ml bottle of sake before the mosque massacre.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42743
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:13 pm

Sergey Semidovskiy was drunk when he committed the shooting.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64508
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 12:05 am

Amok Täter wrote:
Alexandre Bissonnette drank 750 ml bottle of sake before the mosque massacre.

Don't forget the fact that Bissonnette also drank a 473 ml can of Smirnoff Ice Melon before shooting up the Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec City. Specifically, he drank both beverages on the day of the mosque massacre. He drank the sake during the afternoon and drank the Smirnoff a few minutes before the mosque shooting.

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 5:20 pm

Actually, I didn't even hear about that Smirnoff part in any of the news reports I was looking through. Thanks for the information, man.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64508
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Amok Täter wrote:
Actually, I didn't even hear about that Smirnoff part in any of the news reports I was looking through. Thanks for the information, man.

No problem.

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 8:03 am

Robert Hawkins drank Alcohol as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:38 am

Matti saari drank alcohol frequently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 9:23 pm

Kimveer Gill had a BAC level of .076 at the time of his crime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:49 pm

Trey Sesler used to drink a lot, and also was into drugs. Randy Stair used to get drunk during livestreams, and while playing videogames, but I couldn’t say if he was an alcoholic.
As a side note, Seevakumaran was drunk when he attempted to shot up his college campus. In fact, he listed “getting drunk” as one of the steps of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 31134
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm

Richard Speck (1966) - frequently drank alcohol and visited bars often

Danilo Guades (2007) - was often drunk

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39596
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Martin Bryant had been drinking heavily prior to the massacre. On the morning of the 28th of April he drank a bottle of black sambuca.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcoholic Mass Shooters   Alcoholic Mass Shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alcoholic Mass Shooters
Page 1 of 1