Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Massacre in Erfurt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Massacre in Erfurt  Empty
PostSubject: Massacre in Erfurt    Massacre in Erfurt  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 3:08 pm

Hello, I am just interested if there are any informations, for the Erfurt School Shooting. I mean like photos of the perpetrator and more.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SugaryDecay

SugaryDecay

Contribution Points : 36908
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in Erfurt    Massacre in Erfurt  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:31 pm

Gif of him
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in Erfurt    Massacre in Erfurt  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:36 pm

Do anyone know, where the whole video is to find? Thanks for the gif.
Back to top Go down
SugaryDecay

SugaryDecay

Contribution Points : 36908
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in Erfurt    Massacre in Erfurt  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:45 pm

I dont, but here is something interesting I found. It is about his last evening (credit goes to h4le-bopp), also sorry for being to long:
RS got visited by his close friend B. RS agreed with him that he will come to the informal commencement after 26.04.2002. During his questioning by the commission, B stated that RS did not say anything, behaved like he always did and nothing had pointed towards problems of any kind. He would have watched TV with RS; “the Simpsons” and other things that were aired but no Videos. (The mother’s statement during her interrogation fits this- she stated that the evening before 26.04.2002, Robert had seemed normal. A friend had been over, from whom she had only seen his shoes. She had heard both talking and laughing. Robert would have been a bit grumpy, when she had told him not to go to bed too late.)
Around 20:30 (8:30pm) he and RS would have been went to Luisenpark with beer from his stock. They would have sat in the park and talked. Around 22:30 (10:30pm) RS would have said that they should go since he would have a test tomorrow. RS would have said goodbye with the words “Bye, ‘till tomorrow”.
Nothing would have indicated that they would not see each other again or that something special was going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in Erfurt    Massacre in Erfurt  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Oh, I never heard that information. I think the school shooting from Erfurt, is a little bit mysterious, because there were (as long as I know) nothing or just a little bit of signs for Steinhäuser that he planned something like this. Really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in Erfurt    Massacre in Erfurt  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massacre in Erfurt
Page 1 of 1