Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Basement Tapes are out there!

Go down 
+4
wawbeast44
Reznor
sscc
dreadpirateroberts2020
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadpirateroberts2020

Contribution Points : 41405
Forum Reputation : 125

8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Empty
PostSubject: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 11:04 pm

I recently finished watching "Don't Fuck With Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer" on Netflix. And it got me thinking about the collective power of dedicated internet researchers.

According to JCSO, the Tapes were destroyed in early 2011. Whether that is the case is not a question we can likely answer here. However, what we do know is the Tapes were recovered by investigators on April 20, 1999 and were not "destroyed" until 2011. So, there is a 12 year window for leaks/copies to have gotten out.

Given the level of dedication and curiosity of the Tapes to this community, I have faith we can recover/discover more than we currently know now!

So, let's make this thread a new headquarters for any and all information related to the "Basement Tapes".

Part I: What We Know.

A. The Tapes

The Tapes are three hours, 1 minute and fifty-five seconds long. (*This does not include the one hour, thirty six minutes, and twenty-six second tapes that JSCO released on October 21, 2003, i.e. "Rampart Range", and on February 26, 2004, i.e. "Radioactive Clothing", "Eric Inside Columbine", "Breakfast Run", "Hitmen for Hire", "Carwax Commercial", etc.).

Link to the one hour, thirty six minutes, and twenty-six second tapes that JSCO released on October 21, 2003 and on February 26, 2004:

The Tapes consist of four 8mm videocassette tapes and one micro cassette tape.

(A) VC Tape 1 (Almost Two Hours in Length).

This Tape was titled as evidence "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(B) VC Tapes 2 & 3 (Twenty-Two Minutes in Length).

These two Tapes were titled as evidence "Item 298". Also known as "Reb's Tape".

(C) VC Tape 4 (About Forty Minutes in Length).

This Tape was titled as evidence "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]". In his report, Officer Zimmerman noted this Tape had a handwritten label, "Top Secret Rampart".

(D) MC Tape 1

This Tape, and tape player, were titled as evidence "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]". This Tape was labeled "Nixon".

B. The Timeline

March 15, 1999

Eric & Dylan record the first Tape. This Tape would later be titled as evidence "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" in JCSO's investigation.

Eric & Dylan are in the basement family room at Eric’s residence at 8276 South Reed Street.  

Eric is sitting on a couch & Dylan is sitting on an adjacent chair, a coffee table is between them, and a handmade Blue afghan is visible in the corner.

Most of the tape is taken from this position while they discuss a number of different topics;

They speak of their hope that the videos they're making will one day be shown all over the world, when their "masterpiece" is done and everyone wants to know why they did it.

Dylan- I’d like to Thank Mark John Doe & Phil John Doe” [Mark Edward Manes 3-25-77 & Philip Joseph Duran 11-28-76]" I hope you don't get fucked"

“We used them, they had no Fucking clue. Don't blame them. And don't fucking arrest them. Don't arrest any of our friends, or family members or our co-workers. They had no fucking clue. Don't arrest anyone, because they didn't have a fucking clue. If it hadn’t been them it would have been someone else over 21"

They mention Green Mountain Guns’ message on Eric’s answering machine “Your clips are in"
Eric's dad, Wayne Harris, answered the phone.

When the clerk told him "Hey, your clips are in." Wayne - who owned guns himself - told the clerk he hadn't ordered any clips. Eric said his father never asked whether the caller even had the right phone number. Eric says if either the clerk or his father had asked just one question, "we would have been fucked.".

Dylan says- “ We wouldn’t have been able to do what we are going to do.”

They talk about Brandon Larson [Brandon E Larson Grade 10] stating "You will find his body"

They discuss bombs & reference "two bags” of “propane and napalm” sitting quietly

They discuss the shotgun & “Mr Stevens” [Mark C Stevens 11-11-58 Tanner Gun Show]

They say “We’re proving ourselves” They go on to discuss philosophies

“It’s humanity,” Dylan Klebold says, flipping an obscene gesture toward the camera. “Look at what you made,” he tells the world.

“You’re fucking shit, you humans, and you need to die,” he says.

Dylan- It’s Humans that I hate

Eric-“It’s fucking plain and simple,”

Dylan-“Whatever happened to natural selection?”

Both talked of being treated as nerds by athletes and others. Harris, an Air Force brat, said "the Fucking government closed the bases down.”

Eric goes on to complain about his father & the fact that they had to move five times & that he was always the fucking new kid in school & always at the bottom of the “fucking food chain” & had no chance to earn any respect. Whenever i’d start at a new school people would see me and say there’s another fucking scrawny white kid. “I had to go through all that shit so many times,”

Eric “More rage. More rage." (motions with his hands for emphasis) "Keep building it on."

Eric is wearing a black t-shirt with “Wilder Wein” [Rammstein song means Wild Wine] on the front. Eric references his shirt several times but does not explain what it means

Dylan: "If you could see all the anger I've stored over the past four fucking years..."

Dylan then recalls how popular and athletic his older brother Byron was and how he constantly "ripped" on him, as did his brother's friends. According to Dylan, with the exception of his parents, his extended family treated him like the runt of the litter.

Dylan: "You made me what I am. You added to the rage."

Dylan " I’m sorry I have so much rage but you put it in me,”

Harris said he planned to blow one youth’s face off and expected to receive the same treatment. I imagine I will be shot in the head by a Fucking cop."

Dylan says that as far back as the Foothills Day Care center he hated the "stuck-up" kids who he felt hated him. "Being shy didn't fucking help. I'm going to kill you all. You've been giving us shit for years."

Dylan says “Fuck you Walsh” They reference “Walsh” patrolling in Deer Creek

At one point they make some comments about there being a “month and a half left"

They again reference Green Mountain Guns & the message on the machine "your clips are in"

Dylan and Eric brag about hiding their tools of death -- and about the close calls along the way. Eric shows the camera a black tackle box with his bomb-making equipment stowed inside. They boast about concocting their plan under the noses of unsuspecting parents and friends

Eric tells about a day he was going to go shooting in the mountains. He had his shotgun in a gym bag: it was in his "terrorist bag, sticking out". When he walked by his mother, she saw the butt of the gun but she assumed it was nothing more sinister than his BB gun. Fooling people was a point of pride for both boys, one they gloat about during the video-taping.

Eric: "I could convince them that I'm going to climb Mount Everest, or I have a twin brother growing out of my back. I can make you believe anything.

Dylan recalls a time when his parents walked into his bedroom while he was trying on his trenchcoat to see if it would hide his sawed-off shotgun. "They didn't even know it was there."

They go on to discuss several individuals

Klebold- “Dustin Harrison, everything you say is fucking pointless”

Harris: “Shut the fuck up Nick, you laugh too much! And those two girls sitting next to you, they
probably want you to shut the fuck up, too! Jesus! Rachel and Jen . . . and . . . whatever.”

Klebold: Rachel, Jen, I don’t like you, you’re stuck up little bitches, you’re fucking little . . . Christian, Godly little whores!

Harris: Yeah . . . “I love Jesus! I love Jesus!” — shut the fuck up!

Klebold: What would Jesus do? What the fuck would I do?“ Ka-pow!” , mocking the WWJD bracelets Christians wear, then aiming his finger gun-like at the camera.

Harris: I would shoot you in your Little Pussy head!

Go Romans! Thank God they crucified that asshole.

Harris AND Klebold: Go Romans! Go Romans! Yeah! Wooo!

Eric discusses “Arlene” & about it being a 12 gauge Savage shotgun

They say “Thank’s to the gun show & to Robyn” “Robyn is very cool” [Robyn Kay Anderson 11-4-80]

They then decide to videotape a tour of “Reb’s room” & all the “illegal shit"

During the time that they have been sitting on the couch & the chair they were drinking from a Jack Daniel’s whiskey bottle. Eric mentions that he has the whiskey bottle

They stand up from where they had been sitting & take the camera & begin videotaping Eric’s lower level bedroom

Eric: (waves at the camera) "Hi, mom.

While touring Eric’s room, the two would act like typical teenagers, even burping into the camera at one point. They wash down Sweet Tart-like Candies with whiskies at another interval.

They began videotaping a desk with a hutch in Eric’s bedroom

Eric points out a pair of gloves he took from a doctor’s office which he uses for "making bombs"

He points to numerous packages of fireworks on top of a speaker on top of the hutch

He points to a pop can with several shots through it & numerous shotgun shells which were sitting on the hutch

He points to a small "black treasure chest” & says it is a “good hiding place"

He points to a small bullet & references it to being his "first bullet"

He points to solar igniters, engines, batteries, clocks & pipes in a drawer

They describe clocks in the desk drawer as two "future bombs”‘

He describes “completed pipe bombs” & pulls them out from a Home Base bag in one of the desk drawers

He describes “BETA batch” pipe bombs & pulls them out from another Home Base bag in one of the desk drawers

Dylan mentions a “bunker” & attempts to video tape out the west window of Eric’s room but it is dark outside & you cannot see anything other than the glare on the window. Dylan states there is a patch of ground where it is buried under the dirt.

Dylan: "You can't see it, it's buried there. That's why it's called a bunker."

Eric states [in the bunker] there are “four mortar grenades, ten crickets, and three ALPHA’s"

During the tour of Harris’ bedroom, where outside they have buried some of their ammunition in what they call "the bunker,” the two point out semi-automatic weapons and Harris’ beloved G.I. Joe action figures.
“I’ve always loved them,” Harris says, with Klebold complaining that the manufacturer should make “at least one moveable part” in G.I. Joes.

"That’ll take out whoever can fucking get close to it,” Klebold says as he shows off a stash of three pipe bombs.

“Thank God my parents don’t search my room,” Harris responds with a laugh

Eric then points to a blue spiral notebook which he describes as his "journal"

Harris waves his journal and suggests to law enforcement officials that if they want to know what led him to plan a bloody rampage, they should simply "Read this."

They show a box of "crickets” which appear to be small CO2 cartridges

They began videotaping a dresser on the west wall of Eric’s room.

He opens up a dresser door/drawer & points out a “Hell dog drawing” which is taped to the inside of that door/drawer & mentions it was given to him years ago. Next to it is a piece of paper “Anarchist substitute ingredient list"

Eric describes a "25 pound bag of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] buckshot” which is inside that dresser but doesn’t show the bag on the video

Eric then pulls out a BB rifle box from a “hall closet” & states this is where he keeps his shotgun

Eric then pulls out a box from within his room closet & states this is his knife. He pulls it out & says he paid $15 for it. The knife is in a black sheath. He states there is a “swastika” on it. The camera zooms in where you can see what appears to be a swastika carved into the sheath

Eric- “Gotta love the Nazis.” “Nazis are so efficient.”

On the east wall of Eric’s room, adjacent to a bedroom door, they point out a coil of green wire hanging on a wall which they describe as “50 feet of cannon fuse"

They then go to a bookcase also on the east wall of Eric’s bedroom.

From there they talk about a "Demon Knight” CD & open the case, revealing a Green Mountain Guns receipt for a purchase of “nine magazines” for $15 each

Eric removes a rack of CD’s to reveal three pipe bombs which he says are the “biggest"

Eric pulls out a small black card file type box containing "29 crickets” CO2 cartridge bombs

Eric points to an unseen area that has a “coffee can in the corner which is full of gunpowder"

On the north wall floor of Eric’s bedroom is a black plastic box with "EXPLOSIVES” etched into the side of it

Dylan mentions how Eric’s parents took it away but Eric then clarifies that they only took the bomb out of it & left him with the box

Inside the box are clock parts, fuses, tools & CO2 cartridges

They also show a white plastic file case containing “nails for pipe bombs, caps to be filled with gunpowder” two boxes 50 each of 9mm bullets, 12 shotgun shells in a box, another box of shotgun shells, clips for a gun & webbing.

Eric says “What you will find on my body in April"

LATER ON "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"

Dylan Klebold sits in a tan La-Z-Boy recliner in Eric's basement bedroom, chewing on a toothpick while Eric Harris messes around with the now-stationary video recorder. When he's done Eric moves to sit in another recliner with the bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey, and his sawed-off shotgun named "Arlene" on his lap. He takes a small swig. The whiskey stings, but he tries to hide it. Dylan stretches and knocks over a can of Soda. Eric gets upset about it.

They quietly clean it up so Eric’s parents don’t come to see what happened.

Eric: (in reference to the Oregon and Kentucky shootings) "Do not think we're trying to copy anyone. We had the idea before the first one ever happened. Our plan is better, not like those fucks in Kentucky with camouflage and .22s. Those kids were only trying to be accepted by others."

They bragged that previous school assaults were bush league and they weren’t copy cats. "We’re the real McCoy,” said Harris, with Klebold adding, “I know we are going to have a following."

Throughout the tapes they quote sources as diverse as Shakespeare and the popular 80s teen movie “The Breakfast Club” adding profanities in.

They go on to talk about how they hate all races: "niggers, spics, Jews*, fucking whites".

They also mention enemies that abused them and friends who didn't do enough to defend them.

Dylan on blacks
“ I fucking hate niggers, They’re not as fucking smart as white people. They’re all spear-chuckers while we’re shooting guns.”

Eric on women
Eric-“Yes, moms stay home.

Eric-“Fucking make me dinner, bitch, That’s what women are supposed to fucking do.”

A couple times during the rants Dylan has to warn Eric to talk more quietly so as not to wake Eric's parents who're sleeping upstairs.

They sneer at life in the suburbs, rant obscenely at blacks and feminists and born-again Christians and jocks and people who wear Tommy Hilfiger clothes. They mimic people they think are stupid, using squeaky, funny voices and funny faces.

Eric: "We need a fucking kick start. If we have a fucking religious war - or oil - or anything. We need to get a chain reaction going here. It's gonna be like fucking Doom man - after the bombs explode. Tick, tick, tick, tick... Haa! That fucking shotgun (he kisses his gun) straight out of Doom. Go ahead and change gun laws - how do you think we got ours?"

Eric “Gosh, she’s fucking beautiful,” “This is what you fuckers are up against.”- Talking about his sawed off shotgun

Eric: "We're going to kick-start a revolution, a revolution of the dispossessed"

They discuss coming back as ghosts to haunt the survivors, to "create flashbacks from what we do and drive them insane,"

They both make Ghost sounds to imitate haunting survivors and make faces at the camera,

“I don’t give a Fuck about anybody. Otherwise I’d be more remorseful Eric tells the camera.

Dylan- “I just know I want to kill the little fuckers who fucked with me. It’s going to be like Doom, man.”, referring to his favorite video game.

Eric: "You guys will all die, and it will be fucking soon! I hope you get an idea of what we're implying here. You all need to die! We need to die, too! Of course, we’ll fucking die killing you fucking shitheads.“  We need to fucking kick-start the revolution here!"

Dylan: "The most deaths in U.S. history."

Eric: (kisses his shotgun) "Hopefully."

Dylan:I hope we kill 250 of you.

Eric: "We're hoping. We're hoping.

Dylan: It will be the most nerve-racking 15 minutes of my life, after the bombs are set and we're waiting to charge through the school. Seconds will be like hours. I can't wait. I'll be shaking like a leaf."

Eric says he plans on scalping someone

Dylan asks ”who”

Eric responds “you’ll see”

They expect to be famous, to have a cult of followers after they die. They have advice for whoever those kids might be

Dylan: “If you’re going to go fucking psycho and kill a bunch of people like us … do it right,”

Eric: "I hope people have flashbacks."

Eric: (making shooting noises while aiming his shotgun) "Isn't it fun to get the respect we're going to deserve? We don't give a shit because we're going to die doing it."

Eric and Dylan recall how it's always been: Were the geeks who always got picked on. You name the grade. How girls would never call them back. Even as a senior, a punk freshman ``ripped,'' or picked on him, Dylan Klebold recalled. The freshman didn't get in trouble; he did. It would never stop. Unless he made it stop.

“Only four or five people here didn't rip on me - four or five out of the whole state of Colorado!'' Eric Harris moaned to his pal. If he were just able to get in small fistfights, like he used to, Harris says. Now, he'd get suspended, his parents sued. Now, he says, pointing his shotgun ``Arlene'' at the screen, he has no choice.

Eric states “and If you get pissed off about it, well, go kill some people. Take out some aggression.” -to anyone angry about the Columbine attack.

It's getting late; Eric looks at his watch and says it's 1:28 AM on March 15. Dylan says people will note the date and time when watching it.

Eric says “Let’s talk about our parents for a minute."

Dylan: (predicting his parents' feelings of regret) "If only we could have reached them sooner, or found this tape."

Eric "If only we would have searched their room. If only we would have asked the right questions." (talks about his mother being thoughtful, bringing him candy and Slim Jims) "I really am sorry about all this."

Dylan: "They gave me my fucking life. It's up to me what I do with it."

Eric: (shrugs) "My parents might have made some mistakes that they weren't really aware of”, but he says that war is war" He knows what’s in store for them. “They’re going to go through hell once we’re finished. They’re never going to see the end of it."

Eric quotes the same Shakespeare line found in his day planner on the date for Mother’s Day: "Good wombs hath borne bad sons."

Dylan: (talks about how his parents taught him to be independent and self-reliant) "I appreciate that."

Dylan- “You can’t understand what we feel, no matter how much you think you can.”, to his parents.

`I didn't want to do any more bonding with them. It will be a lot easier on them if I haven't been around as much.''

Klebold addresses all his relatives. ``I'm sorry I have so much rage,'' he says.

Eric plays with a pair of scissors, rapidly snapping the blades together and apart, together and apart. They laugh at the noise. Dylan mixes candy and whiskey in his mouth.

Dylan is playing with the candy pieces. He holds up one shape.

"Hey, guys,” he says, “it’s a house.”

They talk about how this is their “little film festival” and that people will want to make movies out of it.

They talk about how they want movies to be made about their story. Eric says he wants the film to have "a lot of foreshadowing and dramatic irony". He mentions a poem he wrote where he imagined himself as a bullet.

Dylan: "Directors will be fighting over this story. I know we're gonna have followers because we're so fucking God-like. We're not exactly human -- we have human bodies but we've evolved into one step above you, fucking human shit. We actually have fucking self-awareness."

The boys speculate whether Steven Spielberg or Quentin Tarantino should direct the film.

Eric says he wants Tarantino because Spielberg would “Fuck it up” with family friendly bullshit.

March 18, 1999

The tape is started.

Eric & Dylan are in the lower level family room of Eric’s house

They state it is now "March 18th in the middle of the night"

They talk about "ECHO & DELTA” pipe bombs & whether or not to put nails on them or not

They state that “religions are gay” & for “people who are weak and can’t deal with life"

Klebold says that ““God doesn’t exist,”

They state that they need to discuss secondary objectives to place the bombs, places that are "out of the way"

Dylan discusses a trail by Wadsworth "by your [Eric’s] old house” [7844 South Teller Court]

They mention that they should “rig something up with a trip bomb between two trees, so when someone goes down the path it will go off"

They then discuss the possibility of placing "time bombs down there"

They then discuss it would be "harder and take more resources"

They state "this will add a few frags to the list” & that the “fucking fire department is going to be busy for a month"

They mention an individual by the name of ”?“ They say the name ”?“

Eric describes how he is going to "shoot in the groin area” [ Cale Martin Kennedy 8-3-81]

They mention “Jesse Gordon” [Jesse Bruce Gordon 12-31-80] & the “Goof Troop"

They mention that "nigger stopped us that day” & how black people talk in “ebonics"

They discuss "spics"

They discuss bowling & how each individual in the bowling class has a designated culture group to use as a target on the bowling pins to kill & that this assists them in bowling better

They mention that "world peace is an impossible thing"

They discuss that you can look on the internet & learn how to make, "bombs, poison, napalm, & how to buy guns if you’re underage"

They state that "Mrs X-Y-Z bought our guns” [Robyn Kay Anderson 11-4-80]

They mention that there is “only two weeks left & one more weekend” & that “it is coming up fucking quick"

Eric Says ”The napalm better not freeze at that certain person’s house"

Dylan Responds- “ It shouldn’t ”

They discuss "Chris pizza’s house” [? Chris Lau 9-11-65 took ownership of BlackJack Pizza March 8] as if they’re trying to disguise a name

They go on to discuss “Yoshi” [Yoshi S Carroll 6-21-80] in a negative fashion

They say that they need a “lot more napalm” & may just use “gas & oil"

They discuss gun laws

They expect tougher gun laws to be discussed because of them. Don’t do it, they say; it will only create a black market in guns. “Putting more laws on won’t change that,” Dylan says.

They discuss that it will be tough & opening the zipper may make it go off & needing some "back ups"

They state that the sprinkler system may "put out a fire"

Eric mentions that he should possibly keep the battery out of the device, set the bag, put it in & leave so it doesn’t "blow up in the commons"

They discuss "credit card fraud” & Eric raises his hand as if he had done it

They talk about when breaking into a van to steal electrical equipment

Eric asks dylan “why it didn’t go as planned”

Dylan responds“We didn’t fucking plan it, that’s why.”

They talk about “tests” stating “We wouldn’t be where we are without them"

They talk about books they’ve liked

They talk about an afterlife

They say they hope the afterlife - if there is one - is like spending eternity in Doom, the video game they love most. Eric says it would be neat if the afterlife included getting to look at the world’s mysteries. He quotes Socrates, explains the Marianas Trench in the Pacific Ocean to Klebold as they discuss the afterlife.

``I hope it's not boring,'' they say.

They discuss gas & oil and it being "one hell of a mental picture"

They mention the possibility of people catching on fire

They state that graduation will be a "graduation memorial service with lots of people crying"

They also mention that there will probably be a candlelight memorial

Eric says that he’s got "100 bullets and 10 loaded clips” & that he needs lasers for his carbine

They then address the camera & say “You guys are lucky it doesn’t hold more ammo"

Dylan states that he has a "50 round clip, two 36’s & a 24"

They mention that "there is a lot of shit to do"

They state they need to set up more "propane bombs” & get more containers

Dylan says he needs to get his pants, fill his clip & get his pouches to load his shells in

They say they need “devices” for the “propane tanks"

They state they need more "bomb holders"

Eric mentions that they need to go to Radio Shack because he heard there is a "thing to increase the voltage” it somehow increases through a clock & speaker & ignites a solar ignitor

Eric says he will tell the people he is doing special effects for a movie and “that will be a good excuse"

Dylan Klebold says "We are but we aren’t psycho"

Eric remarks Saying he likes that

Dylan asked Eric if he thinks the cops will listen to the whole video

They say they believe that the video will be cut up into little pieces & the police will just show the public what they want it to look like

They mention that they want to distribute the videos to four news stations & that Eric is going to scan his journal & then send copies by e-mail & distribute blueprints and maps

Eric then mentions "TIER” [DOOM mod/wad] & describes it as “my life’s work” & wanting to get it “published".

The tape ends.

*Late March

Eric & Dylan record the second Tape. This Tape would later be titled as evidence "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" in JCSO's investigation. Officer Zimmerman noted the 8mm tape had a handwritten label, "Top Secret Rampart".

The tape begins.

Eric is video taping Dylan.

On the floor are laid out numerous pipe bombs:

Three are the "CHARLIE Batch” & they are two inches in diameter & six inches in length

Six appear to be about one inch in diameter & about six inches in length

Twelve appear to be about one & one half inches in diameter & about six inches in length.

All of these pipe bombs are wrapped in duct tape

Also on the floor is a sawed off shotgun which Eric refers to as “Arlene"

While Eric is video taping the shotgun, it appears that "Arlene” is etched into the side of the gun.

Also on the floor is a black long gun which Eric refers to as a carbine

Thirteen clips are observed on the floor

Eric says that they [9] were from Green Mountain Guns & “Yes they did have the right number"

Also on the floor are two boxes of what appear to be 9mm bullets

Eric points out "my bandolier of stuff, & states it will be filled with "napalm"

Also on the floor is a black plastic box which is filled with duct taped items Eric describes as twenty nine "crickets” & states they are his grenades

Eric then gives the camera to Dylan who films Eric holding some of the guns

The tape is shut off …
The tape is started …

Eric is wearing black BDU’s, no shirt & a web type harness, carrying the 9mm carbine attached to a sling, holding the shotgun

At one point Eric places the shotgun into one of the cargo pockets, & then with a web strap secures it so that it is at his side

Dylan comments about Eric as a “soon to be eighteen year old” [Eric’s bday is April 9]

At one point Dylan refers to “my Tec” & states he wants to do something with it “this weekend, maybe tomorrow"

At the same time Dylan says,  “but my parents are going to fucking Passover” [Passover is April 1]

Eric then looks at Dylan with a startled look and says ”You're Jewish”

Dylan says “Yeah, Like ½ or ¼”

Eric looks at him and says” Oh, sorry man, that’s too bad.

Dylan moves from filming Eric in the lower level family room to the inside of Eric’s bedroom

The tape is shut off …
The tape is started … April 6th

Eric is driving alone with the camera recording him from the dashboard

It is dark outside & there are raindrops on the window of the car.

At one point you see a street sign that says "Federal"

There is music playing in the car which is fairly loud

Eric mentions "the BlackJack crew” “Jason” [Jason Secore 9-29-72] & “Chris” [Christopher Richard Morris 6-9-81] Eric says “you guys are very cool ” “Sorry dudes I had to do what I had to do"

Eric also mentions "Angel” [Angel Pytlinski] “Phil” [Philip Joseph Duran 11-28-76] & “Bob” [Robert “Bob” Hossein Kirgis 5-24-70] “Bob is one of the coolest guys I’ve ever met in my life, except for being an alcoholic.” Eric says he’s going to miss Bob

Eric states “It is a weird feeling knowing you’re going to be dead in 2 weeks"

Eric mentions not being able to decide "if we should do it before or after prom"

Eric says he wished he could have revisited Michigan & "old friends"

At this point he becomes silent & starts crying & wipes a tear from the left side of his face

The tape is shut off …

April 11, 1999

Eric & Dylan record the Third Tape. This Tape would be later be titled as evidence "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" in JCSO's investigation. Also known as "Reb's Tape".

April 11th …

During daylight hours, Eric is driving & Dylan is in the passenger seat They state “We are on our way to get the rest of our gear"

They mention that it is now "Monday, April 11th"

Dylan says he has ”$200 dollars on him"

Eric says that he is going to “cash a check for $50"

Dylan mentions that they have been "planning this for over eight months"

Eric says "At least"

They pass the intersection of "Sante Fe & Mineral"

The tape is shut off …
The tape is started …

During daylight hours, Eric is driving & Dylan is in the passenger seat

They are stopped at a stop light or stop sign on the east side of Broadway north of Hampden

Eric is smoking a large cigar & states it is his "birthday cigar"

They say they have just purchased two rather large fuel containers & three propane bottles & Dylan also got his pants/BDU’s [Army Navy - Coleman Fuel/Propane/CO2/BDU’s]

The tape is shut off …
The tape is started … April 12th 17 minutes long

Eric is alone with the video camera resting either on his knee or something else & filming directly at his face

Behind him is a headboard & behind the headboard is a bulletin board

"This is for Mom and Dad and for the cops or the people who somehow want to have them pay for what I did," he says,

Eric says ” To any of you cops out there, don’t make my parents pay. They are the best fucking parents he’s ever known. It would not solve anything to arrest them. My dad is great. I wish I was a fucking sociopath so I didn't have any remorse, but I do. This is going to tear them apart. They will never forget it." He then addresses his parents directly, if briefly: "There is nothing you guys could have done to prevent any of this. There is nothing that anyone could have done to prevent this. No one is to blame except me and Vodka. Our actions are a two man war against everyone else.“I declared war on the human race and war is what it is.

Eric then states it’s been "hard” on him recently

He mentions that his parents have been on his “back for putting things off such as "insurance & the Marine Corp"

But they don’t know none of this matters to me.

Eric- "It's kinda hard on me, these last few days. This is my last week on Earth and they don't know.

He says "to you Coolios out there still alive, sorry I hurt you or your friends"

He says "To all the fuckheads out there: get busy. The apocalypse is coming and it’s starting in eight days,” Harris says during a close-up. “Oh yeah,” Harris says, licking his lips, “It’s comin’, all right."

He mentions that this is total "KMFDM"

Eric states "there are 7 and 1/3 days left"

Eric then gets an odd look on his face and says "Fucking bitches"

He mentions five names: ”? full name” [female 4-25-81 Aurora]

“?” [Megan] [Megan Steckly Grade 9 - Jeffco not 100% sure of this Lead]

“?” [Karen] [Karen Ann Schott 10-13-80]

“?” [Tanya] [Tanya Worlock 9-29-82]

“?” [Unknown]

Eric-You know who you are. Thanks. You made me feel good. Think about that for a while, fucking bitches.”, after listing five girls who never even called me back.

"Oh, God," he says, "this came up so quickly. It's pretty weird knowing that you're going to die."

He talks about the work he still has to do in his and Klebold's "two-man war against everyone else."

He says he’s going to be “one tired mother fucker come Monday then Boom! I’ll get shot & die"

Eric then goes on to film his planning book/notebook & describes it as the “book of god"

He says that his beliefs have changed somewhat during the year, over the course of time he has been writing

One of the first pages lists perhaps a dozen Columbine students from the class of 1998 that Harris says he would have liked to kill.

On another page, Harris lists some kids who apparently were intended victims
Page labeled as “Should have died first”

-- "Scoop," "Pretty Boy," and "The Man in the Yellow Hat."

"You're lucky you got out when you did," he says.

He turns to the page [026022] of figurines drawn with ammo, bombs & guns

He states that it is the "drawing of gear, back when we thought we could get calico’s"

He points to a picture with a backpack labeled "napalm” He says this is the “suicide plan"

He turns to the page [026023] of the inventories of the bombs

He points to the top of the page & states that these are how many bullets they’re going to have
He points to [026026-026027] some drawings in the back stating they are "DOOM drawings"

He points to page [026028] of different types of weapons & states that these are "plans for rocket launchers & such. Most will not see the new world"

He points to page [026029] of more"DOOM drawings” with a “KMFDM twist to them”

He Shows a page that is labelled “Have.Need” listing various items

Eric says- “Somehow, I’ll publish these. This is the thought process, the evolution I’ve gone through for the past year.”

On the bottom of one page, Harris draws a swastika and a "SS," a possible reference to Hitler's secret police.

The last entry was made on April 3.

Then the journal tediously lists details about the weapons and bombs amassed by Harris and Klebold -- the number of bullets, the weight of explosives. One section describes six batches of pipe bombs that Harris calls by the military nicknames "Alpha," "Beta," "Charlie," "Delta," "Echo" and "Foxtrot."

He details their tests on home-made napalm, a jellied form of gasoline, and plans for rocket launchers.

Harris includes several drawings from Doom, his favorite video game, and diagrams for the way he and Klebold planned to carry their gear.

Tape Cuts then plays radioactive clothing

April 17, 1999

"Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"

The Tape cuts to...

Eric is filming Dylan in Dylan’s bedroom at 9351 Cougar Road

Dylan is wearing black BDU’s, a black t-shirt with "Wrath” in red print across the front

He attaches black suspenders to his pants & also attaches a tan ammo type pouch to his belt or suspenders & a green canvas pouch to his right shin

Dylan Picks up Eric’s Shotgun while he is filming and points it to the camera

Eric says “Holy Shit that’s Scary”

Dylan proceeds to pump the shotgun laughing while pointing it at the camera

Eric screams “Jesus christ put the fucking safety on.”

Dylan laughs and puts “arlene” on the floor

Eric Laughs “I would’ve never gotten a date for prom if he had no fucking jaw”

He then removes some items from an open small suitcase/hard sided briefcase on the floor

He takes a sawed off shotgun & places it into a cargo pocket on his pants & then attaches it with webbing so that it stays in place

He has the Tec 9 on a sling over his shoulder

He comments about his “50 round clip"

Dylan mentions "Brandon Larson” [Brandon E Larson Grade 10] & his head being on his knife

Dylan-“He doesn’t deserve the jaw evolution gave him .”

Dylan mentions “Robyn” [Robyn Kay Anderson 11-4-80] & going to prom with her

"Robyn," Klebold says, addressing his prom date and gun buyer Robyn Anderson, "I didn't really want to go to prom. But since I'm going to be dying, I thought I might do something cool." Also my parents are paying for it.

Eric comments about having three bags to use

They talk about wanting to “practice” the next couple of nights

Eric mentions that they got “lasers and more propane today"

“That is cool, dude. Every faggot’s last sight.” - Klebold , as Harris sights a gun’s laser light on him.

Eric also mentions four big black containers & two of some sort of other fuel [inaudible]

They begin talking about writing poems in "Kelly’s class today” [Teacher Judy/Judith Kelly 5-6-48 Creative Writing] & how ridiculous it was

They then begin talking about the double barrel shotgun

Dylan says “thanks Mr Stevens” [Mark C Stevens 11-11-58 Tanner Gun Show] & tells Eric “he knew I was fucking buying it"

Dylan puts on his long black trench coat & says "I’m fat on this side” & talks about how he looks “fucking fat with all this stuff on"

Dylan tries to toss the Tec 9 into his hand from the position where it was hanging on the sling. The coat prohibited him from doing that

Dylan practiced drawing a shotgun from inside a black trench coat. Eric told him he had to do it faster.

Dylan then says "I’ll have to take the coat off"

He begins complaining about how he doesn’t want to take his coat off & states he likes his coat
saying “It’s long. It keeps the elements off.”

They state that the "fucking snow is gay” relating to the weather outside

They “hope the shit clears out by Tuesday, actually Sunday"

Eric says he "needs dry weather for my fires".

The tape is shut off …
The tape is started …

April 20, 1999 (1 minute & 20 seconds in length)

Dylan is wearing a black hat backwards with a "B” outlined in white on the back of the hat.

He is wearing a plaid shirt untucked, which is either black or dark blue with white

He is wearing black BDU type pants tucked into military style lace-up boots

Eric is wearing a plaid shirt which appears to be black or dark blue with white

There is a white t-shirt under the plaid shirt

The lower portion of Harris body is not visible

On the floor are several bags

One appears to be a large maroon bag

Eric is filming Dylan in the family room on the main level of Eric’s house

Eric says “Say it now"

Dylan says "Hey mom. Gotta go. It’s about half an hour before our little judgement day. I just wanted to apologize to you guys for any crap this might instigate as far as [inaudible] or something. Just know I’m going to a better place than here. I didn’t like life too much & I know I’ll be happier wherever the fuck I go. So I’m gone. Good-bye ``''Reb …"

Dylan takes the camera & starts filming Eric

Eric says "Yeah … Everyone I love I’m really sorry about all this. I know my mom & dad will be just like just fucking shocked beyond belief. I’m sorry alright. I can’t help it"

Dylan interjects "We did what we had to do"

Eric then says "Morris, Nate, if you guys live I want you guys to have whatever you want from my room & the computer room"

Dylan states they can also have his possessions

Eric then says "Susan sorry. Under different circumstances it would’ve been a lot different.

I want you to have that fly cd"

Eric: (eventually) "That's it. Sorry. Goodbye."

Dylan: (sticks his face in the camera) "Goodbye."

The tape ends with a brief glimpse of a sign on the wall of Eric's bedroom, someone's arm partially blocking it from sight. It's the letters: CHS along with a drawing of a bomb with a lit fuse and, in bold black letters, the word "clue".

C. Who has seen the Tapes?

This section will have three subsections; (1) Official Investigators, (2) The Public and (3) The Media.

(1) Official Investigators.

JSCO Sheriff Ted Mink. JCSO Officer Zimmerman. FBI Agent Kate Battan. FBI Agent John Elvig. FBI Agent Jeff Diehl. Dr. Peter Langman.

(2) The Public.

The Tapes were only shown to members of the public once on December 12, 1999 at the Jefferson County Vital Records Office, "Dakota Building".

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Darrel Scott. Brad Bernall. Dale Tood.

Link:

(3) The Media.

Members of the Media were shown the Tapes on December 13, 1999 at the "Dakota Building".

Screenshot of the screening.

Link:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Randy and Judy Brown were also in attendance at this screening.

Part II: What Leaks We Have.

A. "What Would Jesus Do? What Would I Do?" Audio Leak

This is the most infamous leak of the Tapes.

The leak comes from "Item 265" recorded on March 15, 2019 in the Harris' Basement Living Room at 8276 S Reed St, Littleton, CO 80128.

It was released by Darell Scott on December 20, 1999 during a conference. (If anyone knows where to find the full video of this conference, post it in the comments!)

Scott recorded this section of the Tapes during the December 12, 1999 screening for the families of the victims.

Link:

Eric: "Those two girls sitting next to you probably want you to shut the fuck up too".

Dylan: "Jesus, you're on a roll".

Eric: "Rachel and Jen and whatever the fuck the girl..."

Dylan: "I don't like you, you fucking ungrateful shit. You're stuck up little bitches. You're fucking little Christian godly little whores".

Eric: "Yeah 'I love Jesus' shut the fuck up.

Dylan: "What would Jesus do? What would I do?"

Eric: "I would shoot you in your little pussy head. Go Romans! Thank God they fucking crucified that asshole".  

*In all likelihood, Scott has or had the full audio recording of the Tapes. Unless he somehow knew exactly when Eric & Dylan would mention a "Rachel" in the Tapes, it only makes sense he recorded the entire screening and would go over them later.

B. "Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", or "Reb's Tape", Leak

This "leak" is unsubstantiated. However, those familiar with Tapes discussions on this site will likely know what I'm talking about.

This leak purportedly shows a snippet of "Reb"s Tape". The clip briefly shows a car windshield before being cut off. Presumably, the clip was recorded on April 11, 1999 when Eric & Dylan were driving to "get the rest of [their] gear".  

A number of you have claimed that this clip follows the end of "Rampart Range".

Hardly a leak. However, beggars can't be choosers.

Link:

C. Rampart Range Screen Leak

This "leak" is also unsubstantiated. This screenshot is from the one hour, thirty six minutes, and twenty-six second tapes that JSCO released on October 21, 2003 and on February 26, 2004.

After "Rampart Range" ends the officer is looking through folders on the screen for the next video "Breakfast Run".

As the officer navigates to "Breakfast Run" there are a number of video thumbnails visible, but almost all are either black or unrecognizable. Except for this one.

Link:

Part III: What We Don't Know.

A. Destruction of the Tapes

For one, how were the Tapes, along with the rest of the evidence destroyed?

Would JCSO be required to maintain records related to the destruction of evidence?

Even if the 8mm originals were destroyed, does that include copies that were potentially digitized or converted into DVDs?

B. The FBI

So, JCSO's position is that it destroyed the Tapes in early 2011. What about the FBI's copies?

Has anyone submitted a FOIA request for them? If so, what was the result?

C. Audio copies.

Does anyone have any information related to Darrel Scott's audio recording of the Dec. 12, 1999 screening?

"When have I lied? When have I cheated or stolen from anyone here? When have I treated anyone unfairly? When have I lead you astray?

Why do you turn on me now when I have poured my heart and soul into this community and project?

...Do you think this site built itself? Do you think it runs itself?...Do you have any idea the risk the people operating this site are taking?

Do you have any clue what we've been through to get here today?

Whether you like it or not, I am the captain of this ship, if you don’t like the rules of the game, or you don’t trust your captain, you can get off the boat.”

-Dread Pirate Roberts

Kinkeloukaitis, anna444 and Kalamity like this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 2:19 am

I looked into the fate of the Basement Tapes a long time ago so I'm fuzzy on details but I do have a couple of things that may be of interest as a starting point for further research.

In terms of the parents' viewing and how that piece may have been recorded:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
The tape ends with an image that disappears too quickly for the casual viewer to absorb. It's a momentary glimpse of a sign on the wall of Harris's bedroom, with someone's arm partially blocking the view. Still visible, though, are the letters CHS, a drawing of a bomb with fuse lit and, in big black letters, the word CLUE.

Thirty minutes later, the two teens will be roaming the halls of Columbine, tossing bombs and shooting helpless classmates. Thirteen dead. Twenty-three wounded. Within an hour or so, Harris will put a shotgun in his mouth and excavate the cranial vault -- followed into extinction, seconds later, by Klebold. But even with the countdown under way, the pair can't resist thumbing their noses at their parents, the cops, the whole world one last time. They leave behind a billboard of their intentions, knowing that investigators will find it after it's too late. Here you go, boys and girls: a CLUE for the clueless.

The information about this last-frame image didn't come from inside the Columbine investigation, which has been as leaky as a grass hut in a monsoon. It didn't come from Time magazine, which revealed the contents of the Harris-Klebold tapes in a splashy cover story right before Christmas, or from the thundering herd of reporters who demanded their own screening of the tapes in the wake of the Time scoop.

No, the uncovering of the killers' final message was the work of a small group of angry, frustrated Columbine parents, who were blindsided by the Time story -- published only weeks after Jefferson County officials had assured them that the tapes wouldn't be released. The parents then insisted on having a chance to view the mess themselves. They took notes, rewound and freeze-framed their way through the three hours of Klebold-Harris videos, all the way to the final shot.
It seems that the parents had access to the videos in a manner that allowed for pausing and rewinds. Technically, this could mean that the leaked audio really was just a snippet that was recorded after the Scotts heard what they believed to be a reference to their daughter and insisted on rewinding. The fact that he came prepared to record anything at all suggests to me that he didn't start with that snippet so I doubt that was all that was recorded but there isn't necessarily a full audio recording of three hours of the tapes.

And we also know that it's likely that journalists or parents who viewed the tapes retained written notes capturing quotes that have not yet been released. If they were preserved and are ever released, it would potentially be more information than we have now.

I also want to add some information that may be useful to this discussion, regarding other people who had access to the tapes. The Basement Tapes and other confidential evidence were involved in a couple of lawsuits. This judgment was about modifying protective orders which would allow the release of evidence to the public (which was denied):

Some quotes from the ruling:
Quote :
These cases, consolidated for the purpose of determining the disposition of certain sensitive discovery materials, arose out of the tragedy that occurred at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999. Brian E. Rohrbough and others brought Civil Case No. 00-B-808 (the " Rohrbough Case" ) against Wayne and Kathy Harris (" Harrisses" ) and Tom and Sue Klebold (" Klebolds" ), parents of the gunmen, and other defendants. Plaintiff Mark Allen Taylor filed Civil Case No. 01-B-2076 (the " Solvay Case" ) against Defendant Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (" Solvay" ), which manufactured a prescription drug that gunman Eric Harris was allegedly taking at the time of the tragedy. The drug allegedly either caused or contributed to Eric Harris' conduct on that day. Both the Rohrbough Case and the Solvay Case have settled.

This matter is currently before me on Solvay's Motion to Modify a Protective Order entered by the Magistrate Judge, under which discovery materials used in the Solvay and Rohrbough Cases, including video and audio tapes and deposition transcripts, have been sealed and are stored in an evidence room under the protection of a special master. Two expert witnesses retained by Solvay, Dr. Park Dietz (" Dr.Dietz") and Dr. John March (" Dr. March" ), were permitted to examine the materials. Drs. Dietz and March produced reports of their examinations, which contain their findings and their conclusions that Solvay was not responsible for the Columbine tragedy. The experts' reports also were sealed, pursuant to orders that the Magistrate entered in each case, because the reports included references to and quotations from the protected materials. Solvay now seeks modification of the Magistrate Judge's orders so that Drs. Dietz and March may publish their findings and objects to an order of the Magistrate Judge that certain materials be destroyed. The Harrisses and Klebolds oppose the Motion. The Motion is adequately briefed and oral arguments would not materially aid its resolution. For the reasons set forth below, I DENY the Motion.

Quote :
Third, Solvay argues that confidentiality no longer should concern the Court because some, though not all, of the contents of the materials are already available to the public. This argument directly contradicts Solvay's fourth argument-that "the most important scientific evidence of the motives and reasons for Eric Harris' and Klebold's actions" has not yet been revealed to the public. Motion, 12. Either the information contained in the experts' reports is of no interest to the public, because it has already been reported, or the reports "remove much of the mystery and suspicion that shrouds the Columbine investigation," thus endangering potential victims of those who might take encouragement from such clarity. Motion, 13. If the former, then the public's interest in disclosure is de minimis. If the latter, then the public's interest in confidentiality is too great to overcome.

Finally, Solvay insists that disclosure of the reports is necessary to combat public misconceptions about the Columbine tragedies. Solvay does not identify what those misconceptions are or how they could inhibit prevention of future tragedies. Drs. Dietz's and March's confidence in their own ability sufficiently to educate to prevent deranged individuals from committing future atrocities is an inadequate basis for modifying the Magistrate Judge's order. The public is equally adept at comprehending the depravity under which Harris and Klebold labored. Regardless, this argument leaves a gap; Solvay does not suggest that its supposed scientific inquiry can be advanced only through public disclosure.

Experts retained by the pharmaceutical company Solvay (with one of them being Dr. Park Dietz, whose name most true crime/forensic psychology enthusiasts probably recognize), felt that there was important evidence contained on the tapes and even if the tapes themselves were not released, their report on the evidence which included quotes and references that were never publicly released should be allowed to be published in the public interest of clearing up misconceptions and explaining motives in the Columbine attack.

So we can confirm that two forensic experts also viewed the tapes and we can speculate that many others involved in the lawsuits were also able to view the tapes in their entirety as discovery evidence. There were strict protections intended to keep the tapes private and prevent copying but who really knows. I wouldn't be surprised if copies were made but at the same time, if they were ever going to leak, I would think that it would have happened by now. Still, there are probably many other people who were familiar with the full contents of the tapes and had good reason to go over them repeatedly (the experts, in order to write their reports and the lawyers, in order to formulate arguments for the cases).

We might get a vague sense of what Dr. March, the second expert, discussed in his report:
Quote :
Reference to the Solvay experts' own reports also demonstrates that the Magistrate Judge's concern was well-founded. The reports explicate the pattern by which gunmen such as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold take encouragement from others who have engaged in public acts of violence and how Harris and Klebold themselves hoped to become infamous examples for potential followers. Both experts attribute the massacre in part to the gunmen's previous exposure to violent imagery and their study of notorious criminals and tyrants. Both experts pull sundry quotations from written and tape-recorded statements of the gunmen and conclude that Harris and Klebold hoped and anticipated that others would observe their statements and seek to imitate their actions.

Both of Solvay's experts also acknowledge the danger that publication of violent material poses to the public. Dr. March goes so far as to state, " The evidence is by now incontrovertible that violent behavior in the media is a potent risk factor for violent behavior in real life...."
July 29, 2002 Final Expert Report of John S. March, M.D., MPH (" March Report" ), 28. Solvay's experts' reports confirmed what the Magistrate Judge already understood-good cause existed for the Solvay and Rohrbough Orders.
Apparently, the judge here decided that the report on evidence from Basement Tapes, which claimed that publicizing acts of violence can inspire copycats, was an argument against itself.

There is also this:

Quote :
John DeCamp represented Mark Taylor in Taylor v. Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 223 F.R.D. 544, 546 (D. Colo. 2004) and Civil Case Number:01-B-2076 (PAC) in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, Lewis T. Babcock, Chief Judge. Filed 10-15-2003. The Solvay case alleged that Solvay Pharmaceuticals, the maker of Luvox, the SSRI Antidepressant drug that Eric Harris was taking at the time of the Massacre, was a contributing cause to Mark's injuries.

During the Solvay trial, certain evidence was introduced which caused the Judge to halt the trial and put all attorneys under gag order. The depositions of the Harris and Klebold's parents were immediately put under seal. The seal on the parent’s depositions was renewed in 2008 for an additional twenty years as reported in 223 F.R.D. 544, 546 (D. Colo. 2004)

While Mr. DeCamp is under gag order, he is permitted to speak about some things he learned in his investigations and talk about his opinions of the case based on public records.

For more information, please contact Mr. Decamp's press agent Mr. Adams.

David Adams, david(at)adams(dot)org, 713-338-1621

Screamingophelia, QuestionMark and lilly1192 like this post

Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41146
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 2:49 pm

I've posted this in a few different threads here, but it belongs here.

I'm fairly certain that Randy Brown either had or still has at least part of them.
In the Brown interview with FHM in 2004, the author writes "As if more evidence were needed, he [Randy] puts on a video Eric and Dylan made some months before the massacre. It shows them, faces contorted with anger, cursing the bullies who had tormented them and the teachers who allowed it to happen. "More rage, more rage! Keep building it on!" Spits Eric, eyes burning through the television screen. "You've been giving us shit for years, I'm going to kill you all!"

It's possible that the author of the article lied about this and just inserted text from the basement tape transcripts to try to make for a better article, but I believe that Randy actually showed them this video. So, Randy either had all of the tapes, or just parts of them and might still have them.

Back to top Go down
wawbeast44

Contribution Points : 63570
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 9:30 pm

For anyone that wants the most complete transcript that is out there. Here is mine, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu

Contribution Points : 35612

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 2:05 pm

How much would we have to pay Randy Brown to be a source/editor/director for as complete and authentic a 3d animated reconstruction of these tapes as possible?

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname
Back to top Go down
qwertyu

Contribution Points : 36756

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 2:18 pm

Vwaifu wrote:
How much would we have to pay Randy Brown to be a source/editor/director for as complete and authentic a 3d animated reconstruction of these tapes as possible?

He's already said that the Basement Tapes re-enactment that can be found on YouTube was fairly accurate.
Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

Contribution Points : 42106

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 3:58 pm

qwertyu wrote:
Vwaifu wrote:

He's already said that the Basement Tapes re-enactment that can be found on YouTube was fairly accurate.

Where did he say that exactly? I'm not saying your wrong but he has posted a lot in the past month and I don't remember that comment.
Back to top Go down
qwertyu

Contribution Points : 36756

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 4:09 pm

khscarymovie4part4 wrote:
qwertyu wrote:
Vwaifu wrote:

Where did he say that exactly? I'm not saying your wrong but he has posted a lot in the past month and I don't remember that comment.

On Reddit.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm

the links that you have provided on the leaks do not seem to work for me. whenever i try to click on them it says 'publishing in progress'. is there any way this could be fixed? or is it just my browser fuckin up?

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes are out there!   8 - The Basement Tapes are out there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Basement Tapes are out there!
Page 1 of 1