Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bodies of Eric and Dylan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The bodies of Eric and Dylan Empty
PostSubject: The bodies of Eric and Dylan   The bodies of Eric and Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 4:38 pm

I wonder if E&D have gravespots somewhere. MOST mass murderers and serial killers end up getting cremated with the ashes given to a family member or they're buried in an unmarked grave or secret location so that people dont vandalize the grave or memorialize the spot.

I know Dylan was cremated. His family probably has his ashes. I'd only guess the same happened for Eric.

They also could've spread their ashes in a secret location.
Back to top Go down
Agent47

Contribution Points : 39625
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The bodies of Eric and Dylan   The bodies of Eric and Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 9:30 pm

I think Eric's parents scattered his ashes out of state if I remember correctly, possibly where they used to live.
Dylan I seem to remember reading somewhere that his ashes were scattered on a trail near their house where they used to go on walks. I could have it wrong
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41646
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: The bodies of Eric and Dylan   The bodies of Eric and Dylan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 1:57 am

I'm pretty sure that Sue has said she has Dylan's ashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodies of Eric and Dylan   The bodies of Eric and Dylan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Eric's ashes have been scattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodies of Eric and Dylan   The bodies of Eric and Dylan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 4:40 am

Is it 100% certain that they were both cremated though? I only know Dylan was because Sue said so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bodies of Eric and Dylan   The bodies of Eric and Dylan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bodies of Eric and Dylan
Page 1 of 1