Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam's head injury on December 10

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
Szabo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Szabo

Contribution Points : 68278
Forum Reputation : 35

Adam's head injury on December 10 Empty
PostSubject: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 11:07 am

Do we know much about the nature of Adam's head injury in the early hours of December 10, which Nancy described as "Bloody, bloody, bloody"? This was around the time Adam was apparently having severe temper tantrums.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120953
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 4:22 pm

Szabo wrote:
Do we know much about the nature of Adam's head injury in the early hours of December 10, which Nancy described as "Bloody, bloody, bloody"? This was around the time Adam was apparently having severe temper tantrums.

As far as I know he didn't go into the hospital and Nancy didn't have a doctor check it, so while we can't say for certain it could've been relatively minor. Head wounds, after all, bleed more than other wounds even if they're equally severe.

Of course at this point in his life Adam's brain was suffering badly thanks to the starvation he was putting himself through, so a head injury that might be shrugged off by a normal person might've been much worse for him.

Smiggles94 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 71264
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:42 am

I would like to know more about this, but unfortunately I don’t think we will ever know.
Back to top Go down
Degenenerateloser69

Degenenerateloser69

Contribution Points : 43468
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 5:37 pm

Bumping this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 10:18 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 49450
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 1:31 am

Duluth wrote:
I think that the replies you've already got are as good as you're going to get.

It was enough of an injury to have Nancy woken up, but wasn't anywhere near major enough to warrant treatment at a doctors surgery or emergency room.

With how protective Nancy seemed to be of Adam, she likely wouldn't have hesitated to take him to the emergency room if she felt that she needed to.

Head wounds are overlooked by doctors. All I'll say is the effects of head wounds are random and a person can seem fine, but their personality changes.
Back to top Go down
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 64997
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 11:26 am

"Some little thing he experienced was the last straw, and he was overwhelmed by the life that he had"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 2:20 am

SaucyJimmy wrote:
"Some little thing he experienced was the last straw, and he was overwhelmed by the life that he had"
i, for one, think the perpetual cycle of mental health/gun control discourse after every mass shooting became superfluous long ago. what we really need is a program where helmets are dispensed to at-risk teens and young adults to prevent the next sandy hook from happening. it's time for a paradigm shift, people!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's head injury on December 10   Adam's head injury on December 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam's head injury on December 10
Page 1 of 1