Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadpirateroberts2020

Contribution Points : 41955
Forum Reputation : 125

What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?   What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 pm

Like many of you, I'm currently reading through Randy Brown's book, "The Inside Story of Columbine: Lies. Coverups. Ballistics. Lessons."

I just came across this section I've copied and pasted below.

Here, Randy is detailing his experience reviewing the 2002 Ballistics Report.

From what he writes, the report sounds very heavy.

Has anyone here seen/have the Ballistics Report?

The Ballistics Information  

July 2002

The story about getting the report is a little funny. I had told Mr. Salazar that the CBI refused to give me the ballistics info. The CBI head guy had actually told me, directly, that it would be a cold day in hell before he would ever give it to me. I told Mr. Salazar this, and two days later I got a call from the CBI, saying the ballistics info was waiting for me at their front desk. I drove over immediately to get it. Located at 710 Kipling, it was an easy drive. I picked up the box, a large “banker’s box,” and carried it to my car.

As I remember, it was released April 24th of 2002. Then the fun stopped. What a complicated mess. What a sad and discomforting document. There were a few thousand pages, maybe more. They were filled with photos and descriptions of the weapons used, the bullets, DNA testing, blood samples, and so much more. So much more. It is not possible to give a detailed description of the bullets located and the trajectory of those bullets in this journal. The report itself is 3,224 pages long. I know, because I had to number them by hand. There is a page number, hand written by me, on every page. That, in itself, is an interesting detail. These pages were never bates stamped by Jeffco, so they are not in the Jeffco files or report, or it was in their files and never bates stamped.

This is a very sad and upsetting report. It describes the wounds of the victims. It gives a very detailed analysis of details that I wish I did not know, and that you do not want to know. Let me try to summarize: This report shows the violence of Eric and Dylan. Eric and Dylan were killers in the worst sense of the word. They were brutal, cruel, horrible, miserable rotten kids that killed without regard to humanity. I hate them for their actions. They deserve that hatred, a hundred and a thousand times over. They deserve that hatred forever. They do not deserve forgiveness, pity, or care. They deserve to be remembered as cowards and killers, of the worst kind. This report takes the theoretical shootings in the library, and turns them into killings beyond understanding, and deserving of hate and anger.

Take any thought of excusing these two killers, and wipe it from your mind. Yes, we can try to figure out why they did this, but we can never, ever, justify what they did. This report shows things beyond understanding, and beyond what you want to know. In truth, you do not want to know more than that. I will not write more than that. It is beyond me. It is beyond what I can do, or want to do. It is not something I can write about. It is not something that I should write about. If I did, someone might read it, and believe me, you don’t want to read it, or know it. No matter how curious you are, you would be sorry that you learned this part of the Columbine tragedy. I will not write it. I will not tell you that part of the story. I ask you to learn that lesson from these words alone.

"When have I lied? When have I cheated or stolen from anyone here? When have I treated anyone unfairly? When have I lead you astray?

Why do you turn on me now when I have poured my heart and soul into this community and project?

...Do you think this site built itself? Do you think it runs itself?...Do you have any idea the risk the people operating this site are taking?

Do you have any clue what we've been through to get here today?

Whether you like it or not, I am the captain of this ship, if you don’t like the rules of the game, or you don’t trust your captain, you can get off the boat.”

-Dread Pirate Roberts

Jaxgart likes this post

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82609
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?   What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:51 pm

I've got the portion of this report that Randy gave everyone years ago.
However, I have not formatted the pages yet and so all the links right now don't work, but now that I saw this thread I will work on getting this report up (what I have of it) ASAP!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll update this thread when the pages are available to view. I only have the pages that are listed and linked (for now).
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124624
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?   What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:22 pm

You can already find it under Additional Investigative Files in the Master Archive.

Direct link here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?   What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Yeah, but like I said before, my site is designed so that you can read all of the documents without downloading anything. 35,000 pages of documents, access any page with a single click. No fussing with PDF files. It's built for people who want to do fast research.

You literally just go to the page, click on whatever page number you want, and start reading. Scroll through the pages, no downloads required.

If you want to go to page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],834 you just have to click on that page number. No downloads, no searching, etc. It's the easy way to research.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?   What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:47 pm

I have all the files on my computer, too, but I created the research site to make it easy to find information. I don't even use files on my computer anymore.

You can find the documents in a variety of places, but that's not the point, the point is: ease of use, fast access, no downloads, for those who don't want to fuss with files on a hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?   What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell is Randy Brown talking about here?
Page 1 of 1