Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I found audio of the basement tapes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stupidbitch000000

Stupidbitch000000

Contribution Points : 35579
Forum Reputation : 0

I think I found audio of the basement tapes  Empty
PostSubject: I think I found audio of the basement tapes    I think I found audio of the basement tapes  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Can't confirm, still super creepy

Edit: its only about the first 15-20 seconds of the video but it sounds like Eric talking
Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 40117
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: I think I found audio of the basement tapes    I think I found audio of the basement tapes  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 6:33 am

That's the snippet Rachel Scott's father leaked. Nothing new. One has to wonder if Darrell got any other recorded parts though.
Back to top Go down
Stupidbitch000000

Stupidbitch000000

Contribution Points : 35579
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I think I found audio of the basement tapes    I think I found audio of the basement tapes  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 6:36 am

Babydoll wrote:
That's the snippet Rachel Scott's father leaked. Nothing new. One has to wonder if Darrell got any other recorded parts though.

Oh okay thank you, I wonder as well
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42424
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: I think I found audio of the basement tapes    I think I found audio of the basement tapes  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 9:28 am

Babydoll wrote:

I am pretty sure he had to have other parts or possibly the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 40117
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: I think I found audio of the basement tapes    I think I found audio of the basement tapes  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 10:36 am

Ligeya wrote:
Babydoll wrote:

I am pretty sure he had to have other parts or possibly the whole thing.

While I have my doubts he managed to record through the whole thing, I do think he recorded other parts. Highly likely. But as for any of other snippets being leaked again...that's another story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I found audio of the basement tapes    I think I found audio of the basement tapes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I found audio of the basement tapes
Page 1 of 1