Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!

Go down 
+23
mflergen
Thookies2013
bradt93
Randy
5PMSomewhere
Turf
R3BD0M1N3
Jaymie
Onyx
Supacocky
GrayFox
Lavender_baby
Lavitax
REBELVODKA
khscarymovie4part4
My_mondays
1Mare1
Vwaifu
Guest83142
vandands
Ligeya
qwertyu
Bill_Ockham
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill_Ockham

Bill_Ockham

Contribution Points : 35440
Forum Reputation : 0

EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Empty
PostSubject: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Guest83142, WhereHaveYouBeen, 5PMSomewhere, AmeliaDK., Carnifex879, Missdark, Lavender_baby and like this post

MilverSoxie, nicomatsu and RDDoomer dislike this post

Back to top Go down
qwertyu

Contribution Points : 36881

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 12:23 pm

Impressive find. I see John Savage in there as well.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42549
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 12:28 pm

God, he was so thin. Unbelievable. He looks anorexic.
Devon is very pretty.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 1:01 pm

Thank you for sharing, Bill & source! So interesting and sad at the same time. And after all these years it turns out John was the kid with the feather duster!
Back to top Go down
vandands

Contribution Points : 61597

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 1:09 pm

It is quite a scene indeed, I found it very heartbreaking. Everything feels incongruous, even his steps seem directionless. What incredible footage to be released on this particular day, even the music played by the piano player seems to know about it...
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 1:25 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu

Contribution Points : 35737

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Thank you Bill!!
Watched several times and here are my reactions in order:
1)When Brooks Brown compared Dylan to Napoleon Dynamite (except without the humor, or dancing)...I totally see it now. The boy could win a Napoleon Dynamite lookalike contest in the last few frames.

2) You can see the self-neglect all over him, five o clock shadow, hair a mess, so thin his veins are showing through this arms...how did nobody notice him deteriorating? That is not just teenage metabolism/growth spurt, that child is visibly not healthy! Forget looking like Napoleon Dynamite, kid looks...half dead already.

3) Body language with trenchcoat on vs. trenchcoat off. With it off, he’s awkward, wandering like he’s not sure where to be, maybe even a little bumbling. He puts the coat on and his walk is a million times more confident, the way he holds his head is much more intimidating and aggressive. He prowls like a jungle cat stalking its prey. Then he takes the coat off and he’s awkward again. Interesting this happened after Zack (Kibbz) gave that peace sign? Did Dylan often have “episodes” like the one we see after the feather dusting? Was Zack, or Mrs. C, or both, familiar with Dylan getting upset during rehearsal or needing to remind him to calm down?

4) I will now jokingly refer to this video as The school production of Jekyll and Hyde, starring Dylan Klebold...when he was in Trenchcoat Mode he was quite frightening! Even on this grainy old videotape...watching him stalk and glare and loom like that...he frightens me. I shudder to think of how terrifying he would have been on the day he died, to the innocent children he shot, hunting them and laughing at them as they bled, beastlike, demonlike. 😰 Eek! *Not* going to browse on that mental imagery tonight for sure.

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname

Lavitax, vandands, Lavender_baby, bit_bit46, cry6baby, Randy, reedledeedle and like this post

Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61694
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 2:19 pm

Interesting find for sure. He does seem really gaunt in the video with his shirt and jeans basically hanging off him. I also notice his expressions and interactions with others are rather awkward and fast paced, the way he reacts to John touching his shoulder exclaims this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 3:20 pm

So we see Dylan, Zach, Brooks, Devon, John, Ms. C, and I think Alexandra Marsh in this video. Any other familiar names/faces?
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 38598
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Ok, in addition to the prevedible comments of Eric's fangirls that ask some footage of Eric to Bill (honestly, these girls brains must be full of sawdust: it's clear that whoever there is behind Bill Ockham, is a person which was more near to Dylan, and plus for Eric we already have his long footage inside Columbine), I'm reading a lot of users on Youtube saying how "normal" he seemed.
I hope this doesn't sound mean, but to me, from this footage, Dylan seems everything but "normal" in that very period of his life.
I don't know, I'm feeling both disturbed and sorry for him, after watching this video.
Beside the fact that he was really  thin and scruffy, always with is AOL shirt, just like he was often described in 11k, maybe I'm particularly sensitive to body language, like with Eric inside Columbine where I noticed a lot of details that others didn't, and just to see Dylan mooving and walking around in a daily situation the way he did in this video made me feel nervous and anxious.
It was quite the opposite when I saw the interview with the young Lance Kirklin, which even with is swollen face and a bit vacuous look due to the painkillers and antibiotics that he was surely assuming, made me feel so calm and encouraged with his maturity and determination, in this very hard period for me.
Anyway, thanks a lot to "Bill" for such interesting and rare videos.

vandands, Missdark, bit_bit46, Ligeya, Randy and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

Contribution Points : 42231

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 6:51 pm

Once again thank you Bill and your source for a great video. Music seems fittingly sad in thia scenario. Anyone else notice how hard it is to hear Dylan here? My speakers are not the best but it seems like you can hear when certain people are talking, yet Dylan seems inaudible.

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47414
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 8:13 pm

Is December of '98?

Contribution Points : 65148

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 8:51 pm

khscarymovie4part4 wrote:
Once again thank you Bill and your source for a great video. Music seems fittingly sad in thia scenario. Anyone else notice how hard it is to hear Dylan here? My speakers are not the best but it seems like you can hear when certain people are talking, yet Dylan seems inaudible.

Except at the end when Zack goes "well, that's just GREAT" and Dylan goes "what's wrong?" and jumps off the stage at which point Zack proceeds to sort of ignore a very lost looking Dylan.
Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 9:47 pm

REBELVODKA wrote:
Is December of '98?
I think it was in October.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 9:49 pm

I saw that for all Bill Ockham videos comments are now turned off U_U

REBELVODKA wrote:
Is December of '98?
I knew that "Frankenstein" production was during fall/winter of '98, but not exactly in what month it was.
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 10:30 pm

My_mondays wrote:
I saw that for all Bill Ockham videos comments are now turned off U_U

REBELVODKA wrote:
Is December of '98?
I knew that "Frankenstein" production was during fall/winter of '98, but not exactly in what month it was.

It was October '98 and the Frankenstein Roast was October 30.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 11:11 pm

Lavitax wrote:

It was October '98 and the Frankenstein Roast was October 30.
Yes, I knew about Frankenstein Roast and its exact date: it's another (very very rare) video, where Dylan is with only two of his friends and seemed a lot more comfortable and relaxed than he was in this new footage; there are a lot of animated gifs and photos of it on the web.
I think that the actual show was after Frankenstein Roast, but yeah, prolly Bill's video was in October '98, too. Anyway, we can ask directly to Bill, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 6:55 am

Is that Alexandra Marsh at 1:30 , a bit to the right of Devon?
Back to top Go down
Lavender_baby

Contribution Points : 43750
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 10:28 pm

Magnaphoria wrote:
Is that Alexandra Marsh at 1:30 , a bit to the right of Devon?

I think so...I thought it looked like her too!
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

Contribution Points : 35275

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 2:30 am

Interesting

Last edited by GrayFox on Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

Contribution Points : 50265
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would love to know which details you noticed in Eric in Columbine!
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Supacocky wrote:
I would love to know which details you noticed in Eric in Columbine!
We are going a little off topic, however I already mentioned something in another topic about this: f.e., during his interation with Brandi, Eric was continuously looking at his watch, even when they were walking with Mike in the hallways; you can rewatch the footage to notice this, if you like.
If it was me and I was vaguely interested in him, to see such a cold approach from him would have made me immediately lost interest, but I think it's clear that Brandi was not interested in Eric at all.
Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 1:07 pm

Yeah Eric seemed to be millitary strict when it's come to be on time. If I remenber correctly he mentions being late in this video. His tendencie to plan everything show that also. Plus the fact that he got extremely mad at Brook (to the point of homocide) because... he was always late to pick him up.

But you're right that's not the subject. To come back to Dylan, I 100% agree with you, he doesn't seems so "normal" in this video. Quite the opposite. But people always want to say "oh he is a normal kid, how could he have done something like this" when it's too late. I can't believe they saw nothing wrong, he looks disturbing.

The way he's holding his trenchcoat while sitting is interesting also....

My_mondays likes this post

Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 3:52 pm

I always have this impression that Eric was the typical person who always wanted to have everything under his own control, I can imagine how hard must have been to interact with him...I think he really could have had a sort of OCD.

Dylan, from this footage, to me seems like an electric eel, so restless and nervous.

About Bill Ockham videos: he was right to suppress the comments on Youtube.
I'm thinking that some users who commented in a foolish way actually could be trolls: maybe I'm a little paranoic, but some people prolly are not liking the fact that his sources took the initiative to publish these footages, so were teasing with inappropriate Youtube comments.
Whatever the case, "Bill" is doing a really good work, and I hope that he will continue to post his videos.

Randy and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49127
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 7:47 am

Wow, at the end of the video when he doesn't have a coat and a hat, it's actually the first time that I just perceived him as a 17-year-old kid.

Lavitax and Randy like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42938
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 8:25 am

Onyx wrote:
Wow, at the end of the video when he doesn't have a coat and a hat, it's actually the first time that I just perceived him as a 17-year-old kid.

Me too. It's weird, but when I look at pictures or videos of Dylan, he always looks different

R3BD0M1N3

Contribution Points : 35280

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 11:26 am

Ligeya wrote:
Devon is very pretty.

It wouldn't surprised if he had an eating disorder.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42938
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 12:24 pm

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Devon is very pretty.

He was very tall. If he had been shorter, his weight would have been distributed better and he would have looked healthier. Didn't his mom even mention how much he can eat?!

Turf

Contribution Points : 37275

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 1:07 pm

Absolutely, this person needs to keep posting. Whatever the source. I don't spend a lot of time on different social media as I don't like the cliquey internet thing. This forum is different, sometimes.
So I don't know what the score is on this as a source,
but I find it a remarkable release and am most grateful.
Thank you source, [please keep going.
Great thanks.

isabellaaa, My_mondays and Randy like this post

Back to top Go down
5PMSomewhere

5PMSomewhere

Contribution Points : 53730
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Jaymie wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Devon is very pretty.

He was very tall. If he had been shorter, his weight would have been distributed better and he would have looked healthier. Didn't his mom even mention how much he can eat?!

He seemed to have a bit more weight on him in his junior year, on the interview thing in the library in the Jan of 98, and on his drivers license. I know you can't see his frame like you can on this vid but you can get a general idea by his face etc. His senior year must have been when he depression really accelerated

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lavitax

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 9:54 pm

5PMSomewhere wrote:
Jaymie wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Devon is very pretty.

He seemed to have a bit more weight on him in his junior year, on the interview thing in the library in the Jan of 98, and on his drivers license. I know you can't see his frame like you can on this vid but you can get a general idea by his face etc. His senior year must have been when he depression really accelerated

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dylan at 6′3 lost 37 pounds leading up to the Columbine massacre.
10/16/97 (drivers license) – 1/31/98 (after van theft) – 180 lbs 4/22/99  (autopsy report)  143 lbs
And it show. You can see the indentations on the side of his long, gaunt face in the prom photo. His hair also looks to be thin.

R3BD0M1N3, Randy and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

Contribution Points : 35280

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 7:10 am

Lavitax wrote:
5PMSomewhere wrote:
Jaymie wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Devon is very pretty.

10/16/97 (drivers license) – 1/31/98 (after van theft) – 180 lbs 4/22/99  (autopsy report)  143 lbs
And it show. You can see the indentations on the side of his long, gaunt face in the prom photo. His hair also looks to be thin.

I've always noticed how gaunt he became.. It's especially noticeable in that prom photo.

Not related but the way his face is so sunken in reminds me of the facial prosthetics that Gaga had worn during the beginning of the BTW era.. It made her look super gaunt and dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 1:07 pm

Supacocky wrote:
Plus the fact that he got extremely mad at Brook (o the point of homicide) because... he was always late to pick him up.

I tend to think Eric hated Brooks for more reasons that that alone. It's known that Brooks lied and embellished his stories. Not a lot of people liked him in that school.

Also, don't forget : information regarding this case , especially videos and testimonies from kids that actually went to that school is really scarce, imo. Outside of videos of them pretending to be something they aren't , we barely have anything to show what they were truly like. Which is what feeds the mystery of this case : two boys who had a decent life, went to a good school , had a comfy life and sure, they got a bit bullied, decided to murder kids they never even met and blow their brains out randomly. After 20 years we finally got to see Dylan acting in a normal setting and start to understand what he meant by hating being shy.
Back to top Go down
Randy

Contribution Points : 34390

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 12:06 am

Eric said Brooks was a liar in his diary. So you are taking the word of a mass killer at face value, without question. Did it ever occur to you that Eric was a liar, and hated Brooks for other reasons. The”lies” that brooks told:
Aretha Franklin lived up the street from his aunt: true. The drummer for a rock band lived down the street from his aunt: true. His uncle was a colonel in the armed forces. His dad did own a few homes. So why would you believe Eric, without question? That doesn’t seem logical, or fair.
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 12:48 am

Isn’t the video of Dylan fascinating. Shy beyond belief. Hiding in the pit rolling up cords that don’t need to be rolled up, watching the theatre kids interacting, wanting to be involved but unable to connect. And then, the quick burst of anger when his coat gets dusted. What a sign of the violent responses developing inside him. This behavior matches so well the lessons in the books about humiliation and the violentization. Being defensive, even to his friends.
It breaks my heart. It didn’t matter to Dylan if you hugged him or told him you loved him. He didn’t believe it in his heart.
This video is full of information, and so very sad.

bradt93, Lavitax, Jenna horse, Missdark, My_mondays, Vwaifu, Liardman64 and captainbaculum like this post

Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 2:04 am

Ok so I have heard multiple times now that all of Eric and Dylan's friend circle were all above 6 foot except for Eric. But when I watch this clip I do not believe that Zach can be 6 foot or over. Is it just me being terrible as measurements or what?
Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 11:16 am

Randy wrote:
Eric said Brooks was a liar in his diary. So you are taking the word of a mass killer at face value, without question. Did it ever occur to you that Eric was a liar, and hated Brooks for other reasons. The”lies” that brooks told:
Aretha Franklin lived up the street from his aunt: true. The drummer for a rock band lived down the street from his aunt: true. His uncle was a colonel in the armed forces. His dad did own a few homes. So why would you believe Eric, without question? That doesn’t seem logical, or fair.

Not saying that Brooks is or is not a liar, but somes students at columbine said he was not thustworthy (and those students were not mass murderers as far as I'm concern). It is possible that MAYBE 17y/o-Brooks was exagerrating his stories for a dramatic effect like a lot of teenagers his age ? And I'm talking about the PRE-4/20/99 period.

exemples from the 11k :
- 001-005060-(Layne Newton) Brooke is not worth trusty at all. He just a good talker.

- 001-006718– (Kinsella Renee Michelle) Renee did not believe that Brooks had prior knowledge of the CHS incident, because he has a reputation for being a « male gossiper » and she does not believe that Dylan and Eric would trust him with that information.

Jenna horse likes this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 11:20 am

Magnaphoria wrote:

I tend to think Eric hated Brooks for more reasons that that alone.

Obviously
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 11:43 am

Just to remind you:
Brooks knew about the web pages, and turned them in to the police. His name is on the police report.
His name is on the police reports from 1997 and 1998, so that girl, in her comments, was obviously misinformed completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 am

Supacocky wrote:
Randy wrote:

Not saying that Brooks is or is not a liar, but somes students at columbine said he was not thustworthy  (and those students were not mass murderers as far as I'm concern). It is possible that MAYBE 17y/o-Brooks was exagerrating his stories for a dramatic effect like a lot of teenagers his age ? And I'm talking about the PRE-4/20/99 period.

exemples from the 11k  :
- 001-005060-(Layne Newton) Brooke is not worth trusty at all. He just a good talker.

- 001-006718– (Kinsella Renee Michelle) Renee did not believe that Brooks had prior knowledge of the CHS incident, because he has a reputation for being a « male gossiper » and she does not believe that Dylan and Eric would trust him with that information.

Eric , according to a few witness statements, had quite a volatile temper sometimes and tended to get angry at people for perceived or true small injustices , so it's not a surprise that he and Brooks fell out. Brooks probably embellished some stories as a survival mechanism in the school and it was enough to piss Eric off. I mean I remember reading that he started hating on Nick Baumgart for laughing a certain way. (this is taken from Brooks's book , not sure if they referred to the same Nick again in the BT's)
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 3:50 pm

I agree with you: I generally don't like socials either, despite the fact I've grown up with them and have to say they can be useful.

Lavitax wrote:

Yep, before he was like a completely different person; for some reason this is making me feel so sad, despite of what he did.
Surely he was already angry and depressed, but I think his actual breakdown started because of the van incident right after the day of his interview at school, just from which the first photo comes.
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

Contribution Points : 35275

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 11:40 pm

Randy wrote:

And this is why some of us want to see as much footage as we can. Videos provide so much more information than what transcripts ever will as many details pertaining to expressions, tone, body language, etc are difficult to document fully.

johncena and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91156
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 11:49 pm

I mean Dylan seems to have conversations with his fellow students, so I don't see anything "unusual" about this. I can see maybe he's a little thin, but he looks to be in a good mood here. Maybe MillenialRebel can answer this, when you were at Columbine, were theater classes still like this where they students would gather and talk to one another with the teacher there? Maybe I can see Dylan is a little shy here, but not overly.

Contribution Points : 99510

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 1:08 am

The work and results of a narcissistic mother… Your kid is literally blowing away in the wind dressed up in Black and red Every day wearing a sickle and Hammer pin on his combat boots facing the ground as he walks around the house … “Everything seems so normal”

HanShotFirst and Kalamity like this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 2:25 am

Thookies2013 wrote:
The work and results of a narcissistic mother… Your kid is literally blowing away in the wind dressed up in Black and red Every day wearing a sickle and Hammer pin on his combat boots facing the ground as he walks around the house … “Everything seems so normal”
Don't go there, Sue Klebold is suffering to due to the actions of her son. She's as much as a victim in all of this.

isabellaaa, My_mondays, Liardman64, johncena and anna444 like this post

42099_4EVA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 2:27 am

Randy wrote:
Isn’t the video of Dylan fascinating. Shy beyond belief. Hiding in the pit rolling up cords that don’t need to be rolled up, watching the theatre kids interacting, wanting to be involved but unable to connect. And then, the quick burst of anger when his coat gets dusted. What a sign of the violent responses developing inside him. This behavior matches so well the lessons in the books about humiliation and the violentization. Being defensive, even to his friends.
It breaks my heart. It didn’t matter to Dylan if you hugged him or told him you loved him. He didn’t believe it in his heart.
Randy, didn't your son even like him at one time before all that happened?

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Thookies2013 wrote:

Don’t diagnose someone you don’t know, especially if you are not a professional. Besides, Dylan also had a father. Why always blaming the mothers?!
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 2:55 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Don't go there, Sue Klebold is suffering to due to the actions of her son. She's as much as a victim in all of this.
I totally agree.

Did someone else notice how Dylan was nervously gesturing with his right hand (maybe he was also playing with a thread from his shirt), at the end of the footage?
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: She doesn’t trust him...   EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 11:00 am

Supacocky wrote:
Randy wrote:

Not saying that Brooks is or is not a liar, but somes students at columbine said he was not thustworthy (and those students were not mass murderers as far as I'm concern). It is possible that MAYBE 17y/o-Brooks was exagerrating his stories for a dramatic effect like a lot of teenagers his age ? And I'm talking about the PRE-4/20/99 period.

exemples from the 11k :

Well who cares what these uninformed kids think. I was there. I know where he got the website info, and it was from Dylan. What does it matter that you have the opinions of a few people that didn’t even know him?

Brooks told the truth through this entire process. Eric was a liar and manipulative killer. You need to give some thought to who you should believe.

And, name one thing I have ever lied about.
The truth matters.

Randy Brown

Jenna horse, 42099_4EVA, anna444 and mflergen dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Randy wrote:
Supacocky wrote:
Randy wrote:

Not saying that Brooks is or is not a liar, but somes students at columbine said he was not thustworthy  (and those students were not mass murderers as far as I'm concern). It is possible that MAYBE 17y/o-Brooks was exagerrating his stories for a dramatic effect like a lot of teenagers his age ? And I'm talking about the PRE-4/20/99 period.

exemples from the 11k  :

Well who cares what these uninformed kids think. I was there. I know where he got the website info, and it was from Dylan. What does it matter that you have the opinions of a few people that didn’t even know him?

Brooks told the truth through this entire process. Eric was a liar and manipulative killer. You need to give some thought to who you should believe.

And, name one thing I have ever lied about.
The truth matters.

Randy Brown

Randy. You already respond to my post. I didn't comment it back because you missed the point of my initial question. So i don't really know why you quoted me twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!    EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXTREMELY RARE & LOST FOOTAGE OF DYLAN KLEBOLD!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next