Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???

Go down 
+2
Reznor
testament214
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Empty
PostSubject: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 1:15 am

Hello! I have found a photo of Dylan eating a donut, which I never saw before, it looks like it came out of ABC. Try to find the origin of this image, but I only see old pages from 2008 where the image has very poor quality, however the one I found (from a twitter post) has enough, does anyone know where this photo is from? Please help! I searched documentaries and ABC interviews but I found nothing ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
testament214

testament214

Contribution Points : 36676
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 2:21 am

there was a guy on youtube who was also trying to track down where the photo was from but kept hitting a brick wall. the picture he showed was of crappy quality and had a GMA emblem on the top left. I recently came across the good quality pic that you posted and thought that someone finally solved the puzzle...but no.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 4:11 am

It is really mysterious where this image comes from, from a documentary or lost interview too? It looks like a video ... but if it has the ABC logo it should come from somewhere
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41146
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 10:15 am

Holy crap! Thank you so much for sharing. It's said that this was aired during Dykemans GMA interview and people seem to think it was part of the morning ritual video. The old clubhate zine that went with the trenchcoat diaries video tape says it was the day before the shooting which i believe is more likely. It's clear that it aired more than once so this increases our chances of finding the footage if it even is a video. It looks like someone is possibly posing next to him but was cut out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 6:47 pm

Of course! It is very strange, perhaps the image was only broadcast ... or perhaps the video in some lost report or documentary, but this image only confirms its existence! I hope it can be found soon....
Back to top Go down
Vepr

Contribution Points : 40670
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 7:31 am

Some more info here I found;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 9:58 pm

interesting! thanks!
Back to top Go down
bit_bit46

bit_bit46

Contribution Points : 42077
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 11:01 pm

I've never seen that picture so clear. You can even make out his mustache!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 6:33 am

you can see his reservoir dogs "serial killer" shirt.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 63320
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 3:43 am

when you have a look at the "breakfast run" video, you can see dylan wearing exactly the same clothings in the video (at the beginning when he run to the car) as in the screenshot picture. the backward cap, the sunglasses and the reservoir dogs shirt. it will also matches the time when he had his moustache. so i think it's safe to say it should be from the end of the video and the video on youtube is missing the end where the screenshot is from. dylan may eat his mini cinnamon roll in the screenshot
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 8:34 am

303 wrote:
when you have a look at the "breakfast run" video, you can see dylan wearing exactly the same clothings in the video (at the beginning when he run to the car) as in the screenshot picture. the backward cap, the sunglasses and the reservoir dogs shirt. it will also matches the time when he had his moustache. so i think it's safe to say it should be from the end of the video and the video on youtube is missing the end where the screenshot is from. dylan may eat his mini cinnamon roll in the screenshot

I think it's highly possible it was the same day but he wore all 3 often and I don't think that's the best way to judge when this was taken. I also don't think it was from the video because it's way too clear. Dylan didn't order anything from Burger King in the video. Eric Jackson was the one that got the cinnaminnies.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66290
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 pm

i remember CVA hunting for this video and thought he found it after seeing this pic but i guess not :/

i miss his channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???   Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very rare photo of Dylan Klebold eating a donut???
Page 1 of 1