Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Empty
PostSubject: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:48 pm

I saw this on Tumblr. They say this is Dylan, is it even really him, do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Oh, not that one again.. Mad

Eh, besides not looking A thing like him.. Dylan only wore his dark "B" hat religiously and it most definitely would not be a white hat. (He'd be the very first one dead in the Library and by his own hand.)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:20 pm

This was the first time I have seen it. I usually never go on Tumblr, as it is usually nothing but a bunch of fans talking about their love for Dylan and Eric, but I went on there today and saw this picture and it said it was a picture of Dylan. I was like 'WTF', cuz I didn't think it was really him and I also don't EVER remember seeing him or hearing anything about him wearing a white hat. Also, his hair seemed to be a reddish/blonde to me, not blackish, like in this photo.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102387
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:26 pm

I've seen this picture before on Tumblr, I personally don't think it looks like Dylan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1:01-1:09

End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:04 am

grabarz wrote:

End of discussion.

Lmao. Thanks for posting that video. People will say anything, I guess.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Jenn wrote:
grabarz wrote:

End of discussion.

Lmao. Thanks for posting that video. People will say anything, I guess.

There wasn't even a question about it, imo. LOLz. I'm laughing in tears watching that goony bunch 'dance'. I know Dylan "spaz' danced with Devon Adams but I'd doubt he'd be caught doing that all SRS BSNS in a social club. heh. Good detective work matching that snapshot to the vid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:56 pm

I think I might be the only person that thinks it looks like Dylan with the exception of the white baseball hat. But there is the longish curly brown hair, sum glasses and it remindes me of this scene I saw of Dylan while working in the play production. It was during an interview with Judy and Randy Brown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:24 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
I think I might be the only person that thinks it looks like Dylan with the exception of the white baseball hat. But there is the longish curly brown hair, sum glasses and it remindes me of this scene I saw of Dylan while working in the play production. It was during an interview with Judy and Randy Brown.

It also has his extended looking jawline, but alas, no dice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?   Rare picture of Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare picture of Dylan Klebold?
Page 1 of 1