Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you're younger, how did you first hear of Columbine?

Go down 
+36
ChoHuiSeung
bitchin-backboned
kidbug
kzorii
Sgt.Grey
Cresearch
Mr Bubbless
Primate Murder
Techv4921
pekov
Eternity1
hermit
Saoradh
Koschei
dyonqqr
Undyne
Ladyloki616
Killisaki
myshame
Sabratha
TEENWlTCH
Snooz
sharasova
fishbulb
Koltin
Prince_Bren
f0rgotten
Preston Condra
Wumselito
lognifiiskurk
Norwegian
nukethemnoobs
theartofwar
VoDKaComeHere
Luci
nopenever
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 9542
Forum Reputation : 113

If you're younger, how did you first hear of Columbine? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're younger, how did you first hear of Columbine?   If you're younger, how did you first hear of Columbine? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 8:24 pm

I first heard about Columbine through the movie Bowling For Columbine in March of 2021 in French class.

I didn't really care about the anti gun message of the movie but for some reason, the shooting just really interested me and i wanted to learn more.

I knew what school shootings were, i do kinda remember hearing about the Parkland shooting and the Vegas shooting.

Columbine quickly became my obsession for. I'm not into Columbine as much as i was back in 2021-22 and even early 2023. But since it's the 25th anniversary of the shooting this years I'm kinda coming back to it.

The shooting also sparked my interest in mass shootings in general and it's kind of the reason I'm here rn.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)
Back to top Go down

If you're younger, how did you first hear of Columbine?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2