Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews

Go down 
+2
nopenever
kblu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53334
Forum Reputation : 425

Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Empty
PostSubject: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not my find. Wonder if anyone can find the original video or if it’s undubbed somewhere so we can hear what they’re saying.

AmeliaDK., isabellaaa and nopenever like this post

Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44468
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Cool thanks, surprised it's been on youtube since 2018.
Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

Contribution Points : 42106
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:46 pm

Wonder how they managed to get some of that footage. Anybody know if aything intresting or of note is being said here?
Back to top Go down
Jaxgart

Jaxgart

Contribution Points : 45741
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 3:10 am

5:10 dylan can be heard saying the same thing he says in the beginning of the lost boys documentary. could this possibly be the same clip? 5:16 some more footage of the frankenstein roast. 5:35 dylan behind blackjack video and audio a tiny bit longer than most

isabellaaa and nopenever like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 7:48 am

Jaxgart wrote:
5:10 dylan can be heard saying the same thing he says in the beginning of the lost boys documentary. could this possibly be the same clip?

Yeah, I think this is it Smile
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 38473
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 8:50 pm

Interesting.
It doesn't surprise me at all that to see a Japanese documentary about Columbine (without blurred faces, btw): actually Japan society is generally very oppressive and hierarchical, in particular its school sistem, where frustration, violence and suicides are sadly quite common among Japanese students, so I can imagine Columbine case somehow struck a nerve over there.
Anyway, in this documentary there's a piece of famous "Dylan Behind Blackjack Pizza video" with a perfect audio, finally.
Back to top Go down
nopenever

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 10:47 pm

My_mondays wrote:
Interesting.
It doesn't surprise me at all that to see a Japanese documentary about Columbine (without blurred faces, btw): actually Japan society is generally very oppressive and hierarchical, in particular its school sistem, where frustration, violence and suicides are sadly quite common among Japanese students, so I can imagine Columbine case somehow struck a nerve over there.
Anyway, in this documentary there's a piece of famous "Dylan Behind Blackjack Pizza video" with a perfect audio, finally.

I remember seeing some Japanese reactions to Columbine. I think they're somewhere in this 6 hour video:

Japan is also big on blurring faces, I think but this was an American case of course.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 11:42 pm

We're talking about a *six* hours long video...I will never have the patience to search for them, ah ah. Anyway, thank you.
Back to top Go down
nopenever

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 12:44 am

My_mondays wrote:
We're talking about a *six* hours long video...I will never have the patience to search for them, ah ah. Anyway, thank you.

Found it, it's 4 hours 18 minutes in.

"Relatively gun free". lol. More like almost completely gun free in Japan.

My_mondays likes this post

Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41146
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 1:45 am

Jaxgart wrote:
5:10 dylan can be heard saying the same thing he says in the beginning of the lost boys documentary. could this possibly be the same clip?

In the Lost Boys documentary I think it's actually 2 clips together. A clip from a video game and the clip from this video. I don't think they coincide with each other.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:18 pm

nopenever wrote:
My_mondays wrote:

Thank you so much, it seems they are somehow comparing some of their cases to Columbine, too.
I must have a problem with my pc, 'cause I can't hear any audio in this video.
Back to top Go down
nopenever

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 7:18 pm

My_mondays wrote:
nopenever wrote:
My_mondays wrote:

Thank you so much, it seems they are somehow comparing some of their cases to Columbine, too.
I must have a problem with my pc, 'cause I can't hear any audio in this video.

The video is in mono so if one of your speakers is busted you can't hear it. Or you need to adjust your audio settings.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 9:39 pm

nopenever wrote:
Or you need to adjust your audio settings.
Of course I did.
No, it's another problem with my pc, it's driving me nuts during these days 'cause I have to do distance university exams due to Covid, and a lot of its functions are down, sigh. Well, we have to call a technician.

Anyway, if someone is interested, here there's the story of 14 years old (!) Seito Sakakibara, the Japanese "school killer", as he claimed himself in bad English (it's quite gory): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews   Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese documentary with the new Dylan footage + new interviews
Page 1 of 1