Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadpirateroberts2020

Contribution Points : 41430
Forum Reputation : 125

How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Empty
PostSubject: How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?   How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Apologies if I have missed something already posted to this site.

I know there are Columbine researchers who pour over the "who is in the library window" photo.

My question is how the hell is there no recorded footage of Eric and Dylan firing at law enforcement and first responders from the library at 12:02-12:05pm?

At this point during the massacre, there are dozens of media crews, a helicopter, how could this possibly not be recorded?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"When have I lied? When have I cheated or stolen from anyone here? When have I treated anyone unfairly? When have I lead you astray?

Why do you turn on me now when I have poured my heart and soul into this community and project?

...Do you think this site built itself? Do you think it runs itself?...Do you have any idea the risk the people operating this site are taking?

Do you have any clue what we've been through to get here today?

Whether you like it or not, I am the captain of this ship, if you don’t like the rules of the game, or you don’t trust your captain, you can get off the boat.”

-Dread Pirate Roberts

mincenz0 likes this post

Back to top Go down
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

Contribution Points : 37601
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?   How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 3:59 am

Yeah, that's hella weird... Maybe it was recorded, but then hidden from people's eyes or all footage was quickly deleted, or i don't know, might sound stupid, but now i'm bothered about it too.

Lavitax likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jaxgart

Jaxgart

Contribution Points : 45766
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?   How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 9:56 pm

this is something ive been wondering forever. it also seems really strange how we never hear them shooting in general. there were bunch of reporters there as mentioned yet not a single one actually captures atleast one gunshot?
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64362
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?   How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:07 am

They didn't stand right at the windows so you probably won't be able to make them out in any footage. They were probably back a bit. If they were right up to the windows then the rooftop snipers would have taken their heads off.

PostSubject: Re: How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?   How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 1:29 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
They didn't stand right at the windows so you probably won't be able to make them out in any footage. They were probably back a bit. If they were right up to the windows then the rooftop snipers would have taken their heads off.
I heard a story that indicated Dylan was in their crosshairs at one point but they decided to let him leave due to not having clearance.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82084
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?   How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 4:28 pm

The helicopter taking the footage that we have was flying around but was ordered to fly away from the library windows when the police realized shots were being fired in there.

pixana23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?   How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How has no one found this footage of Eric and Dylan?
Page 1 of 1