Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material

Go down 
+2
APX8088
Blaze88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43368
Forum Reputation : 65

Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Empty
PostSubject: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 7:47 am

I came across this some time ago online and after encountering this information again i thought i would archive it here, This would be the only segment of unreleased material recovered from the unreleased complete manifesto as of present and as far as is known or can be found on the web.

It was made out and roughly derived from this still of a physical copy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...(fuck)ing you, you want to get on your hands and genuinely ...your acts of self-hedonism? You want to see what a ...pushed to the edge? And now that I have sough vengeance you want ...(peopl)e did to Eric and Dylan to keep all your crimes buried. You want to call ...ed to keep all your sins hidden? And you wonder why massacres happen. You ....power and money to omit all your wrongdoing and characterize us as evil to the world? ...(d) us and drove us to the edge and pretend that you didn't. You make us seek vengeance and pretend you didn't. You want to lie to the world, shed those tears of treachery, and leave out all your heinous crimes against humanity so that you can suck in all the millions in donation money like slimey leeches, you heinous hedonists? You want to use the power that you have and the power of your friends to manipulate the truth so that you'll come out with a profit in any situation, suck some money out from strangers using our blood! Only if you could be the victims of your depraved crimes, you would never have committed them in the first place. All the blood that you have spilt today is on your hands. Every single ounce of blame lies in you, you lovers of terrorism. You have no clue of what revolution I have started. The number of you descendants of Satan that I have killed is nothing compared to what my people- my Brothers, Sisters, "Others" that you fucked will do. They will be influenced by my framework and see that they will no longer (need) be terrorized by you Democratic terrorists. They will be inspired to carry out vendetta like me except ...bigger and more lethal with each generation. Because of your actions that destroyed millions of innocent lives all these years and millions more will destroy, massive volcanoes of blood will be spilt. Because of your actions, the ground that you stand on and you that harbor its principles will forver be known as the Holy Ground of Terrorism, lovers of Terrorism and Sadism, Rapists of Souls, (fuckers). Christian Nazis, Apostles of Sin, Crucifiers of the Innocent, Kin Jong-Il's of the the West, American (Devils), and Osamas of America. Because of your hedonistically heinous actions, the Weak and the Defenseless that you have fucked will rise and carry out our bloody vengeance. Generation after generation, will squash your heads beneath our foots until your brains squirt out, we will shatter every bone in your bodies with hammers, we will claw your jaws out and ram them up your rectal cavities, we will leave a ... cuts. on every inch of your bodies, we will slice your throats ear to ear with the sharpest blade and .... arteries and veins to squirt out blood like firehoses, we will disentegrate your bodies into a... ...roes with razor-whips, we will main you with our bare knuckles, or coldly shoot every single one ...n like targets and turn the Pacific and Atlantic ocean into the darkest hue of red to avenge the ...tion demolitions that you executed in us Weak, Defenseless, and Innocent Children. There is .... one way out. Kill yourselves or you will never know how the dorky kid you humiliated and spat on will come behind you and slash your throats and rip your spines out. Kill ...you will never know the day the oucast you crucified in school will hammer you on your head, cut you up with a razor forcing you to feel every cut of your skin, every motion of the blade, dripping with your blood, and every single millimeter of your precious life slowly fading away. Kill yourselves or you will never know the hour the little kid will come with hundreds of rounds of ammunition ...to shoot you down for shoving his face in shit and beating him every week with your drunk and ...ds. Kill yourselves you sadistic teachers who filter out the Weak and Defenseless to launch ...or you will never know which calm night the kid that you fucked will come and cut you, ...and all your children open. Kill yourselves or you will never know the year, the month, the day, the hour, the second you will die. Kill yourselves or you will never know how we will kill you, or the b ...as you die. It will be a thousand times slow and agonzing than the w ...you will never be able to go to school or work or rest and sleep. You will ...walking behind you, who's sitting in front of you, who's driving ...non-stop. You sin-ridden soul will hound you restless days and nights ...Kill yourselves now or you will never know whether you will die ...or in class, or on a sunny day. You may buy ten bodyguards ...you may flee, but we will be watching your every ...will spend every ounce of our energy in our bodies to fuck you ...fucking, agonizing pain that you fuck us with. There ...terrorism. There is nowhere in the world you can hide..."

Cemetery Jones, QuestionMark, Carnifex879, Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis, lognifiiskurk, daisylee671 and like this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43368
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 11:42 am

emanresu wrote:
Thanks so much ffor this !! Do you know where specifically you got this?

It's included in an article on Cho from Dramatica Encyclopedia for whatever reason, also a Reddit post mirroring the same information from the Encyclopedia Dramatica article. I have not observed it anywhere else as of present.

Regarding the original root of this information I presume the image it was transcribed from is a still from some video of NBC newsroom coverage or wherever else.

Cemetery Jones, Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
APX8088

APX8088

Contribution Points : 29620
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 9:58 am

Jesus, what a spiel.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 5:59 pm

Man, the bullying he endured in his youth really pissed him off. Not that I'm condoning his shooting, but I can understand someone wanting revenge on students that bullied them or ones they see as more socially accepted than them.

MilverSoxie, Employer_Square and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44230
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 11:57 am

Cho had a tortured soul...

Blaze88 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 3:45 pm

This is definitely more sadistic than I was expecting. Considering how we largely only have what was selectively released, I was expecting something that was more oriented towards self-pity.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36176
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 8:24 am

I tried to update, spellcheck, and add Cho's little quirks like capitalization and commas to be more accurate than the encyclopedia dramatica user.

"...(fuck)ing you, you want to get on your knees and genuinely ... your acts of self-hedonism? You want to see what a ... pushed to the edge? And now that I have sought vengeance, you want ... (peopl)e did to Eric and Dylan to keep all your crimes buried? You want to call ...ed to keep all your sins hidden? And you wonder why massacres happen. You .... power and money to omit all your wrongdoing and characterize us as evil to the world? ...(d) us and drove us to the edge and pretend that you didn't. You make us seek vengeance and pretend you didn't. You want to lie to the world, shed those tears of treachery, and leave out all your heinous crimes against humanity so that you can suck in all the millions in donation money like slimey leeches, you Heinous hedonists? You want to use the power that you have and the power of your friends to manipulate the truth so that you'll come out with a profit in any situation, suck some money out from strangers using our blood! Only if you could be the victims of your depraved crimes, you would never have committed them in the first place. All the blood that you have spilt today is on your hands. Every single ounce of blame lies in you, you Lovers of Terrorism. You have no clue of what revolution I have started. The number of you descendants of Satan that I have killed is nothing compared to what my people- my Brothers, Sisters, "Others" that you fucked-- will do. They will be influenced by my framework and see that they will no longer (need) be terrorized by you Democratic Terrorists. They will be inspired to carry out vendetta like me except ... bigger and more lethal with each generation. Because of your actions that destroyed millions of innocent lives all these years and millions more will destroy, massive volcanoes of blood will be spilt. Because of your actions, the ground that you stand on and you that harbor its principles will forver be known ... the world as the Holy Ground of Terrorism, Lovers of Terrorism and Sadism, Rapists of Souls, ... Christian Nazis, Apostles of Sin, Crucifiers of the Innocents, Kin Jong-Il's of the the West, American (Devils), and Osamas of America. Because of your hedonistically heinous actions, the Weak and the Defenseless that you have fucked will rise and carry out our bloody vengeance. Generation after generation, will squash your heads beneath our foots until your brains squirt out, we will shatter every bone in your bodies with hammers, we will claw your jaws out and ram them up your rectal cavities, we will leave a ... cuts on every inch of your bodies, we will slice your throats ear to ear with the sharpest blade and ... veins and arteries to squirt out blood like firehoses, we will disentegrate your bodies into a ...roes with razor-whips, we will maim you with our bare knuckles, or coldly shoot every single one ... down like targets and turn the Pacific and Atlantic ocean into the darkest hue of red to avenge the ...tion demolitions that you executed in us Weak, Defenseless, and Innocent Children. There is one way out-- Kill yourselves. Kill yourselves or you will never know how the dorky kid that you ... humiliated and spat on will come behind you and slash your throats and rip your spines out. Kill yourselves or you will never know the day the oucast you crucified in school will hammer you on your head, cut you up with a razor forcing you to feel every cut of your skin, every motion of the blade, dripping of your blood, and every single millimeter of your precious life slowly fading away. Kill yourselves or you will never know the hour the little kid will come with hundreds of rounds of ammunitions ... to shoot you down for shoving his face in shit and beating him every week with your drunk and ... ds. Kill yourselves you sadistic teachers who filter out the Weak and Defenseless to launch ... or you will never know which calm night the kid that you fucked will come and cut you,and ... and all your children open. Kill yourselves or you will never know the year, the month, the ... that you will die. Kill yourselves or you will never know how we will kill you, or the ... as you die. It will be a thousand times slow and agonzing than the w... you will never be able to go to school or work or rest and sleep. You will ... who's walking behind you, who's sitting in front of you, who's driving ... non-stop. Your sin-ridden soul will hound you restless day and night... Kill yourselves now or you will never know whether you will die ... or in class, or on a sunny day. You may buy ten bodyguards ... or you may flee, but we will be watching your every move... we will spend every ounce of our energy in our bodies to fuck ... fucking, agonizing pain that you fuck us with. There ... of Terrorism. There is nowhere in the world you can hide..."

QuestionMark, Blaze88, daisylee671, Employer_Square, Arano and ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Fragment of Unreleased Material
Page 1 of 1