Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Wow, that third photo....I almost can't believe it - I mean I can but it's just amazing. Despite the bad that Eric (and Dylan) did, something good came out of it. Eric - through spirit, gave this young girl the will to make it through high school. That's amazing. I'm saving this third photo because it's so amazing, wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Well...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To be blunt, these make me uncomfortable and are borderline glorifying. I always think when I see things like this what the victims families would think. It's okay to relate with eric and dylan in some ways but I feel like wanting to keep their clothes and dying for them is way too far. Im guessing the people who made these never met eric or dylan which makes it even more disturbing. Yes I agree they were victims as well, but victims of their own hands. At the end of the day they were mass murderers and they died mass murderers and its never okay to idolize mass murderers. But everyone has a right to their opinions/posts as I have a right to mine *shrugs* No disrespect, just felt I needed to voice my opinion on that.

I honestly don't think the people who made these photo quotes are glorifying what Eric and Dylan did, but I think Eric and Dylan were two teens that people could identify with, Eric and Dylan made you feel like you knew them, by their journal entries and their videos, and they really spoke for how a lot of teens felt in the 90's, especially the teens who were bullied, who were abused, who felt like outcasts, losers and rejects. For all those kids, it was as if Eric and Dylan were their voice.

However what Eric and Dylan did was horrible, terrible and there's always a better way than murder to handle your hurt, your pain and abuse but with Eric and Dylan's journal writings and videos, it felt like you did know them. I don't think it's idolization, it's a bit of sympathy for them, because regardless of what people say, these two teens were victims too. Something made them killers, whether it was bullying, mental illness or what have you, something affected and hurt them so much - emotionally and mentally and probably even physically that they just had a mental breakdown from sanity, so that makes them victims too. I think people's hearts goes out to all thirteen victims, but it also goes out to Eric and Dylan too, because Eric and Dylan committed those murders not because they were evil but because they were severely hurt and emotionally damaged and so in their minds, they lashed out violently because they thought that would cure their emotional hurt and damage.

That's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 am

It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?





Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks


Eric was a little liar as well.Smile But in Eric's opinion Brooks wrote the book on lying. He was a lying liar, who lied about lying! Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks


Eric was a little liar as well.Smile  But in Eric's opinion Brooks wrote the book on lying. He was a lying liar, who lied about lying! Haha

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 am

Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 14518
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Omg I juuuust heard about this I'm pumped.

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

No doubt Dylan is yelling real good!complaint Haha Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Omg I juuuust heard about this I'm pumped.

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.

I'm really excited about it too!

I'd venture a guess and say Dylan would like Kill Bill a lot.


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

No doubt Dylan is yelling real good!complaint Haha Roll

If Dylan was actually in a play, he would not need a mic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?







What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?







What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.

I do remember when I started researching again and there were sites saying "don't follow me if you condone" and I was thinking, there's actually people who do? There are... Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Yeah I don't condone AT ALL, no...but I understand why they did what they did though. They did it because they felt they had no way else to express their anger and hurt, and that's what was sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 14518
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Omg I juuuust heard about this I'm pumped.

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.

I'm really excited about it too!

I'd venture a guess and say Dylan would like Kill Bill a lot.


Yeah you're probably right about that. Right up his alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?







What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.

one of the "memes" that you said was not glorifying said "I would die for them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??

Then if the person who DID die for them met them in the afterlife they would probably get a "why the fuck did you do that you ignorant piece of shit?" or something like that...

I never swore that much on the board, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??

Then if the person who DID die for them met them in the afterlife they would probably get a "why the fuck did you do that you ignorant piece of shit?"  or something like that...

I never swore that much on the board, sorry guys.


LOL exactly, that's stupid, to die for some teens I don't know. Hell, I wouldn't even die for family members that I do know, lol. So I think that's just some mental imbalance with people who say, "I'd die for Eric and Dylan" and I don't even think, if Eric and Dylan could come back, knowing what they know now, after crossing over, they would, I think, be turned off regarding the fact that people are ending their lives for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 368
Contribution Points : 15234
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At least it's better then the disturbing puzzle


Whats the disturbing puzzle ? Any chance ou could message it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1520
Contribution Points : 26116
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : UK/GB

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Whats the disturbing puzzle ? Any chance ou could message it
I was wondering what it was too. I think it's the suicide photo turned into a puzzle but don't quote me on that since I'm not quite sure.

_________________
"Sometimes I think I'm going insane
I swear I might hijack a plane!

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
_________________
"I'm a mujahideen,
and I'm making a scene,
now you's gonna feel what the boom boom mean.
It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
you're just smashed tomatoes!"
_________________
"Got issues on my mind like a fool from Columbine
Will I swallow my pride or take that ride?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fly-with-me



Posts : 17
Contribution Points : 5691
Join date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nbkdoom

avatar

Posts : 22
Contribution Points : 9767
Join date : 2017-07-27
Age : 19
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lol I've never seen this. It's pretty funny

_________________
"I will sooner die than betray my own thoughts" - Dylan Klebold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Suspect Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 14518
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:22 am

Parks and rec, I had to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Parks and rec, I had to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nbkdoom

avatar

Posts : 22
Contribution Points : 9767
Join date : 2017-07-27
Age : 19
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This one always makes me laugh lol

_________________
"I will sooner die than betray my own thoughts" - Dylan Klebold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:47 pm



HOLY HELL! Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Oh god, I got an actual tear in my eye from that one Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Back to top 
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris
» Custom Memes
» Avatar Memes
» The Reckoning
» random Non-drawing Meme

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: