Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44205
Forum Reputation : 102

Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?  Empty
PostSubject: Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?    Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 12:43 am

And if not, who want?

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?    Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 12:58 am

What's the point?
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44205
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?    Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 12:04 pm

Ivan wrote:
What's the point?

To know them a little more?

And I just wanted to know if there are people here who have sent letters to know how the shooter is, to know if they are nice or not, etc....

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
straybullet

straybullet

Contribution Points : 31155
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?    Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 12:26 pm

@kinkeloukatis - I definitely understand your point, I would be more than happy to write to a few guys.. if only I had some knowledge of their whereabouts. Is there a way to find where they are incarcerated?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?    Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has ever written to shooter's in prison? If so, who?
Page 1 of 1