Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who cleaned up Columbine?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98543
Forum Reputation : 154

Who cleaned up Columbine? Empty
PostSubject: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 am

After the police had taken all the evidence etc, who ended up cleaning the school up?

It must have been a massive job with all the flooding, everything riddled with bullets, blood soaked carpets etc.

I know the library was closed and never re-opened but surely they must have cleaned up in there a bit and not just left it as it was. Did the police take care of the majority of it?
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95604
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:09 pm

I wonder the same but I think that who cleaned most of it was the police and later volunteers (I read somewhere that there were volunteers helping) before the renovations started

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Servpro?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 99069
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:03 am

What would you do with the blood stained carpeting? Just throw it into the tip? Or would you have to burn it first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 am

Lol what's a tip? A garbage dumpster? Sorry, "ignorant" American here.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102912
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 am

ThoughtBox wrote:

Tip is like a garbage dump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:11 am

Haha. Never heard that one before!
I thought I read that the blood stained carpets, etc., were all incinerated since they would be considered biohazards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 am

Well, from being a very experienced and loyal C.S.I. viewer, from what I've seen, there are places (crime clean up) that are hired to clean up a crime scene. Of course, that is on American television and I have no idea if real life is like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:43 pm

the police cleaned it up with a krispy creme donut in hand
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94785
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:41 am

It was probably cleaned up by a Haz Mat crew.

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 99069
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:41 am

ThoughtBox wrote:

Australian here, its cool.  ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who cleaned up Columbine?   Who cleaned up Columbine? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who cleaned up Columbine?
Page 1 of 1