Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Boys documentary cleaned?

Go down 
+7
vandands
whyno
wawbeast44
sororityalpha
spidEr
Screamingophelia
DooMRebel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63194
Forum Reputation : 0

Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Empty
PostSubject: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 am

I don't know if the link for the documentary was already posted and was thw documentary ever cleaned or not. If you have the documentary post it here. Thanks

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:17 am

I'd love to see that as well

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69701
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:56 am

Wurmholeshado has it taped on VHS, but she has vanished from the community and she didn't know how to transfer it onto the computer. I am in the same problem, in storage I have a recorded City in Fear documentary on Columbine, it is the European version and is a little bit longer than the American one on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 am

spidEr wrote:
Wurmholeshado has it taped on VHS, but she has vanished from the community and she didn't know how to transfer it onto the computer. I am in the same problem, in storage I have a recorded City in Fear documentary on Columbine, it is the European version and is a little bit longer than the American one on YouTube.

I used to have the 60 minutes interview with the Eric playing soccer video on VHS. It may be back home where my mom lives if I still have it. Probably in the attic with my Rammstein T-shirt.

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:03 am

That's the thing, we think that everything gets archived and is on the internet somewhere, but some things were only aired once and unless the broadcaster kept the reel in some vault and nobody recorded it from the TV then it is lost forever. The Brooks Brown on Oprah and Nate Dykeman interview (with the Dylan eating a donut clip) comes to mind as two more that haven't surfaced on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:06 am

spidEr wrote:
That's the thing, we think that everything gets archived and is on the internet somewhere, but some things were only aired once and unless the broadcaster kept the reel in some vault and nobody recorded it from the TV then it is lost forever. The Brooks Brown on Oprah and Nate Dykeman interview (with the Dylan eating a donut clip) comes to mind as two more that haven't surfaced on the internet.

Exactly.

I'm also about 90 percent sure that I've seen the full clip with audio of Dylan behind blackjack. But then I keep hearing it was a new video that Sue started to show when she went to speak at events... I still feel like I saw it a really really long time ago on TV.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:11 am

There was also a short video on YouTube in 2007 where some guy blamed KMFDM for causing Columbine and he showed the clip of Dylan's interview, but that clip wasn't released until the Diane Sawyer special. My best guess is that he paid ABC network for some of the footage.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are Rammstein fan?

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:28 am

There has been a lot of things lost over the years. Sad Also wasn't CVA on the hunt for the "Dylan donut" footage? scratch
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:30 am

CVA is still on the hunt for that donut tape. I hope he finds it.

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 am

DooMRebel wrote:
CVA is still on the hunt for that donut tape. I hope he finds it.

Me too.Smile I would also love to see the full video of Dylan behind Blackjacks with audio. I have always wondered what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:36 am

DooMRebel wrote:

I am. Also KMFDM. Though full disclosure I got into them because of Eric and Dylan. I was a senior in high school during Columbine and I wanted people to leave me alone so I thought being an edgy teen would help me.

Turns out I did like their music.

I had the flaming shirt that Eric had.

isabellaaa and Liardman64 like this post

Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:47 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:

I am. Also KMFDM. Though full disclosure I  got into them because of Eric and Dylan. I was a senior in high school during Columbine and I wanted people to leave me alone so I thought being an edgy teen would help me.

Turns out I did like their music.

I had the flaming shirt that Eric had.
I was bored of modern music so I was searching new music to listen to. My dad was fan of Rammstein so he suggested me to listem to them. I actually liked them and I KMFDM. They are similar in my opinion
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124184
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm

There is this copy on youtube:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 1:18 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
There is this copy on youtube:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  sororityalpha comes through once again! Smile
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 2:10 pm

the problem is that the footage was recorded from a screen with a camera, I think Rebel wanted the more higher quality rip. Perhaps someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 2:14 pm

spidEr wrote:
the problem is that the footage was recorded from a screen with a camera, I think Rebel wanted the more higher quality rip. Perhaps someday.

True, but something is better then nothing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wawbeast44

Contribution Points : 63695

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Wait so someone already has a clean copy of this?
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67878
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 am

MrHorror93700 wrote:
I'll try to upload it soon (but not right now Exclamation )

Thank you! I can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
vandands

Contribution Points : 61597

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 2:02 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
I'll try to upload it soon

That would be great, thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46657
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 3:08 am

Small brain time (I @ some people over a 2 year old post)

Screamingophelia wrote:
I used to have the 60 minutes interview with the Eric playing soccer video on VHS. It may be back home where my mom lives

spidEr wrote:
I have a recorded City in Fear documentary on Columbine, it is the European version and is a little bit longer than the American one on YouTube

MrHorror93700 wrote:
I'll try to upload it soon (but not right now Exclamation )

Any one of three of you have an update on the lost boys documentary? (/City in Fear?)
The only version of Lost Boys (2000 version) is the really shit copy on YouTube in three parts

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:18 am

Not as of now Sad

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 40242
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:30 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Not as of now Sad

Do you remember by any chance how long was the Eric playing soccer footage?? I mean I'm here wanting it to be long but I'm sure it's 6 secs long 😂
Back to top Go down
NateCollie

NateCollie

Contribution Points : 10394

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 11:50 am

Does anyone else know any obscure columbine VHS footage or documentaries.

Also any finds or updates on “dylan eating a donut” and the “city of fear” documentary??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Boys documentary cleaned?   Lost Boys documentary cleaned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Boys documentary cleaned?
Page 1 of 1