Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooters who have gone to the military

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass shooters who have gone to the military Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 8:47 pm

I know Timothy McVeigh who has been a soldier for a while, for some reason shooters who have enlisted in the army are particularly interesting to me. What mass shooters do you know have participated in the army? I would like to know some more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 9:26 pm

just off the top of my head:
steven kazmierczak, micah johnson, chris mercer, jakrapanth thomma, julian knight.

also, ian long and charles whitman were both in the marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 9:33 pm

pluviam wrote:
steven kazmierczak, micah johnson, chris mercer, jakrapanth thomma, julian knight.

Oooh I knew Steven too, his story is interesting, I recently read an article that recounted in detail his life and also in the army.... Thank you very much for recommending!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 10:12 pm

margaflor wrote:
pluviam wrote:

Oooh I knew Steven too, his story is interesting, I recently read an article that recounted in detail his life and also in the army.... Thank you very much for recommending!

Was that the Esquire article? I've read that one and it was very informative. And no problem.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42618
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 10:05 am

Stephan Ballet (Halle shooting, killed 2, 2 injured) served in the German armed forces for like six months.

Mattias Flink (Falun shootings, 7 killed, 3 injured) at the time of the shooting he serving as Second Lieutenant at the Swedish Armed Forces.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
perfection

Contribution Points : 40174
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 10:50 am

Robert Bales
Longo Dhendonga
Nidal Hasan
Clarence Bertucci
Manuel Antonio Silva Ribeiro
Moses Katwesigye
Isaac Obua
John Robert Neumann Jr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 11:21 am

pluviam wrote:
margaflor wrote:
pluviam wrote:

Was that the Esquire article? I've read that one and it was very informative. And no problem.

Yes! Exactly, it was that same! It was very detailed, I also liked how he narrated his mental problems and how he was managing them (as with the medications) it was a very good article, I hope find more like this
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61214
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 5:56 pm

Matti Saari got thrown out of the Finnish Army in 2006 for not obeying orders and firing during a woodland exercise. He had only been in the army for a month.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who have gone to the military   Mass shooters who have gone to the military Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooters who have gone to the military
Page 1 of 1