Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61139
Forum Reputation : 175

Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 7:27 pm

I know that there are copies out there, as Randys instagram page was deleted relatively recently and someone must have downloaded them. There is also a Youtube video which shows a few of them in black and white with no audio but I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any? Any help would be much obliged.
Here is the youtube video I was talking about:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 10:00 pm

You could check on Tumblr, there were a few on there.
There were 27 videos in total: 10 were edits of longer videos from youtube, or scenes from movies/tv series. And then there were 17 other original videos, mainly of Randy singing, or showing stuff from his room.
From those 17 original videos, right now 8 are viewable (5 were on the Digital Set, and 3 were uploaded to youtube).

-Edits from youtube videos/TV: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Original videos (The ones on green were found, the rest are currently lost): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the text that he added on the lost videos (from bottom to top):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 6:08 pm

Ah, I have not seen the one where it looks as though Randy is filming it in his kitchen. It's the one in the middle of the third row. Could you pm it to me or something? Thanks.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 9:58 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Ah, I have not seen the one where it looks as though Randy is filming it in his kitchen. It's the one in the middle of the third row. Could you pm it to me or something? Thanks.
Here:
Spoiler:

He seems to be screaming at a kitchen electronic, but I can’t hear what it says at the beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 11:51 pm

Alex213 wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
Here:
Spoiler:

He seems to be screaming at a kitchen electronic, but I can’t hear what it says at the beginning.

I think I saw those videos 2 times but I don't remember where
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:59 pm

margaflor wrote:

Which one?
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 5:52 pm

Alex213 wrote:

Here:
Spoiler:

Ah thank you! Is the full archive.org page available or just that video? I have been doing more research on the case as I find it weirdly interesting so if the full page is available could you please send it to me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 5:20 pm

Alex213 wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Which one?

A video where randy yells at an electronic device or some kind of radio in his kitchen I thought it was lost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 2:03 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Ah thank you! Is the full archive.org page available or just that video? I have been doing more research on the case as I find it weirdly interesting so if the full page is available could you please send it to me. Thanks.

It’s one of many files. There’re like 3 or 4 pretty good archives of Stair’s content on that site, if you search around.

margaflor wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Which one?

A video where randy yells at an electronic device or some kind of radio in his kitchen I thought it was lost

That video was on youtube for a while; and before that, I saw it on tumblr. Probably most of the Instagram videos were on tumblr, but were deleted over time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Alex213 wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

It’s one of many files. There’re like 3 or 4 pretty good archives of Stair’s content on that site, if you search around.

margaflor wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Which one?

That video was on youtube for a while; and before that, I saw it on tumblr. Probably most of the Instagram videos were on tumblr, but were deleted over time.

I saw it on tumblr too, until Tumblr started deleting all of the TCC content I think that video was one of the first randy videos I saw
Back to top Go down
plsleave

plsleave

Contribution Points : 42013
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 3:54 pm

there's a torrent with his mediafire and a couple backups from various sites + newsreports, if u want the whole thing just search for him on tpb, his insta is in their too i just haven't looked through it all yet

if u don't want the whole thing or don't wanna use torrent, even tho i don't see a reason with this collection, i've uploaded the instagram archive to catbox: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 5:43 pm

plsleave wrote:
there's a torrent with his mediafire and a couple backups from various sites + newsreports, if u want the whole thing just search for him on tpb, his insta is in their too i just haven't looked through it all yet

if u don't want the whole thing or don't wanna use torrent, even tho i don't see a reason with this collection, i've uploaded the instagram archive to catbox: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That archive doesn’t have the videos, just the images and the text/comments. But thanks anyway.
BTW, and just to add this here, the videos from the EGSAndrew twitter account are also lost. And that account was up for around a full year after the shooting.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Ah that's annoying. There are archives of it out there though so at least there's that.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 4:12 pm

Two of the lost videos were uploaded to youtube, months ago:

-The one where he screams at his kitchen (complete)

-And this one

Now, looking back on the thumbnails, I noticed that the video with the thumbnail of Mackenzie West wasn’t an animated video. It’s actually Randy’s poster of Mackenzie, being recorded; so I wonder if the “Mackenzie Babyyy” thing it’s from a song that he made up, or something.

-The updated list (or whatever you wanna call it) of lost videos:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Original links of the videos (these aren’t active, but can be used to access archives):
Spoiler:
I can see the ones from Archive Today, but for some reason can’t access the ones from Internet Archive. If someone as better luck, let me know.

And the text that he added on them (from bottom to top):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?   Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have Randy Stairs Instagram Videos?
Page 1 of 1