Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School stabbings

Go down 
+4
theartofwar
Luci
daisylee671
shootemup
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shootemup

shootemup

Contribution Points : 30420
Forum Reputation : 0

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 10:20 am

any famous or minor school stabbings that have happened I don't tend to hear about it a lot
Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 11:43 am

This happened last month - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 12:59 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 9:04 pm

9mmtomyhead wrote:
The Quebec City stabbing, the perpetrator used a Katana style sword.

It was not a school stabbing.
Back to top Go down
daisylee671

daisylee671

Contribution Points : 33655

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 1:22 pm

2 teens helped 1 main teen perp carry out a school stabbing in ulan-ude, russia; injuring a teacher and five 7th graders:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 teens stabbed a female teacher and 9 kids in perm, russia; before stabbing each other:

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40278
Forum Reputation : 68

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 10:51 pm

Franklin Regional High is the most notable one. Alex Hribal, the perpetrator didn’t kill anyone however.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 1:06 am

Nic Diederichs Tech slashing
Ikeda Elementary stabbing 
Chenpeng Primary stabbing
Abbotsford school stabbing
Kuopio school stabbing
Slovakia school stabbing
Western Complex of Continuous Education Moscow slashing (not a typical school stabber but still an interesting story).
Sasebo school slashing (again, not a typical case but still very interesting).
Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Mountain View High school stabbing - 16 year old Luke Dollahite injured 5 and himself with knives and a bo staff
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 35082

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 am

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the Trollhattan attack where Anton Pettersson used a katana to kill 3 victims and himself.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 6:09 pm

Toluca school attack
Charqueadas school attack
Villena school attack
Ansbach school attack
Volsk school stabbing
Stolbtsy school stabbing
Meyzieu school stabbing
Massamá school stabbing
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Gulbene Kindergarten attack - 4 killed with meat cleaver
Nanping school stabbing - 8 killed with kitchen knife
Spring High School stabbing - 1 killed, 2 injuries with kitchen knife
Johnathan Law High School stabbing - 1 killed with kitchen knife
Trollhatten school attack - 3 killed with medieval sword
Valparaiso High School attack - 5 injured with machete and tree saw
Ohio State University attack - 11 injuries total with car and kitchen knife
Fitzgerald High School stabbing - 1 killed with kitchen knife
Ruzhou High School stabbing - 9 killed with kitchen knife
Yulin school stabbing - 9 killed with kitchen knife

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 6:31 pm

MurdocNiccals wrote:
Not sure if it has been mentioned but the Trollhattan attack where Anton Pettersson used a katana to kill 3 victims and himself.
It was a European medieval sword, not a katana. Katanas are Japanese swords.

Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 9:37 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
MurdocNiccals wrote:
It was a European medieval sword, not a katana. Katanas are Japanese swords.

Also he didn't use the sword to kill himself, he died thru suicide by cop.
Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 9:44 pm

Cairine Wilson Secondary School (April 20th 2000 - a 15 year old student injures 5 and himself with a kitchen knife in a columbine inspired attack.

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34380
Forum Reputation : 79

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Osaka Elmentary School attack in Japan.Mamoru Takuma stabbed 23 students and teachers resulting in the death of 8 of them,all children in the first or second grade.He was later sentenced to death and executed.

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 9:58 am

I’m somewhat surprised there aren’t as many mass school stabbings in America, especially ones with deaths. The deadliest one I know of, but was gang related, was the Spring High School stabbing that killed 1 and injured 3.

Back to top Go down

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 6:54 pm

University of California Merced Stabbing, it resulted in the death of the perpetrator and 4 others injured
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42568
Forum Reputation : 93

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 11:18 am

Escola Infantil Pró-Infância Aquarela stabbing (5 killed and 1 injured (the attacker))
Stabbing in a school in Zdar nad Sazavou (1 killed, 5 injured)
Neyagawa City school stabbing (1 killed, 2 injured)
Myllytulli vocational school stabbing (4 injured)
Jianle kindergarten stabbing (2 dead, 16 injured)

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 11:35 am

Killisaki wrote:
Escola Infantil Pró-Infância Aquarela stabbing (5 killed and 1 injured (the attacker))
Apparently one victim of that stabbing survived. A one year old who's in intensive care after being stabbed.

Killisaki likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36937
Forum Reputation : 1420

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:43 pm

There was a school stabbing in my city (Wrocław, Poland) in 1998 when 19yo student committed an axe attack at his high school, wounding 4 teachers. I haven't found any online news articles in English about this attack, but you can find news articles in Polish.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School stabbings Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stabbings   School stabbings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School stabbings
Page 1 of 1