Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting article on the TRUE statistics of "school shootings"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68672
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Interesting article on the TRUE statistics of "school shootings" Empty
PostSubject: Interesting article on the TRUE statistics of "school shootings"   Interesting article on the TRUE statistics of "school shootings" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:48 pm

I recommend reading this article for some info on the exaggerated dangers of school shootings. The vast majority of the shootings have only injuries, a single death, and for many, some aren't injured at all. Everytown for Gun Safety's requirement for a "school shooting" is just a gun being discharged on campus. That's it! I believe school massacres are terrible and should be prevented, but there's hardly any shootings that kill and injure more than 1 person every year. There's only a handful of mass murders at schools each year. The constant media coverage of those few give the viewers an unrealistic feeling that school shootings are much more common than they really are, which is problematic, especially in terms of the gun debate.

The article

Screamingophelia, MilverSoxie, f0rgotten and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down

Interesting article on the TRUE statistics of "school shootings"
Page 1 of 1