Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bill Ockham/ CVA content

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

Bill Ockham/ CVA content Empty
PostSubject: Bill Ockham/ CVA content   Bill Ockham/ CVA content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 4:10 am

Greetings friends,

I notice a guy named Bill Ockham has been doing some work (possibly along with CVA) in terms of getting previously unreleased footage and documents into the public domain.

Looking at other posts on here and in the discord forum, it seems stuff gets deleted as soon as it’s put up.

Could someone please list what content has been released in say, the last two years? No need for links and things like that, I’ll probably be able to find them somewhere. Just a summary so I know what I need to look out for.

Your friend,

D_I_W
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Ockham/ CVA content   Bill Ockham/ CVA content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 3:56 pm

Hello! I don't know if I can list them all but I hope I can help.

Some of the things that Bill has uploaded is an interview with Randy Brown, the footage of Dylan Klebold on the Frankestein Roast recording, another footage of Dylan Klebold on an interview with the Browns (I think, since the video was removed) and on His twitter usually publishes interesting trailers, recently he published an interview with Chris Morris where he allegedly says that Eric and Dylan burned and shot mice with BB guns in Blackjack pizza, among other interesting things, you can follow him there. It also has a bitchute. And about CVA he has uploaded videos denying theories, such as the theory where some policemen had abused Eric, also videos for suicide prevention, and most recently reading the diaries of Dylan Klebold (I think there are 3 videos), I am sorry if it is very disorganized but it's the only thing my brain can remember, hope to help! Smile Anyway I leave you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], where all the videos of bill are archived in a folder.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60939
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Bill Ockham/ CVA content   Bill Ockham/ CVA content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 5:46 pm

CVA has more theory-based content, such as his video about Eric in the Library Window and the readings of Dylan Klebolds journal. Bill posts more unseen news clips, rare footage of E&D and more recently he has started a podcast type channel where he is going to talk about the shooting much more in depth and is planning on releasing some episodes fairly soon as stated on his Twitter.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Bill Ockham/ CVA content   Bill Ockham/ CVA content Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 3:41 am

Thanks guys. Doesn’t sound like I’ve missed an awful lot at all then. I thought this Bill guy was releasing new content weekly!

I saw the video of Dylan at that play. I also saw the interview with Randy and the home footage of Randy’s where Dylan was being encouraged on the drums.

In terms of CVA’s stuff about his theories, the ones mentioned he did years ago so doesn’t sound like he’s come up with anything new either.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Ockham/ CVA content   Bill Ockham/ CVA content Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 9:56 am

No problem! CVA has been idle for a long time and bill raises small advances too, infrequently .. so not much to miss Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Ockham/ CVA content   Bill Ockham/ CVA content Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Ockham/ CVA content
Page 1 of 1