Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46557
Forum Reputation : 50

MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Empty
PostSubject: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:06 pm

All the Bill Ockham Videos That were on the channel when it went aids mode
One of the state of Channel videos is in 480 for some fucking reason (My fault) but all the actual news shit were all saved in the 480p they were uploaded in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by RampartBloke on Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

Lavitax, edgelord and Vwaifu like this post

Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Come to think These should really be in the Master Archive. I looked and they aren't there..

Contribution Points : 36650
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:27 pm

I actually have all the videos backed up to but in full 1080p from youtube, do you want them?
Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:31 pm

smoosee123456 wrote:
I actually have all the videos backed up to but in full 1080p from youtube, do you want them?

Hell yeah

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there, ur welcome

RampartBloke and Lavender_baby like this post

Back to top Go down
smoosee123456

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:35 pm

Sooner or later im going to backup all these videos in torrent too, because i dont trust MEGA and other file sharing/cloud platforms as they could remove them for whatever reason

RampartBloke likes this post

Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:41 pm

smoosee123456 wrote:
Sooner or later im going to backup all these videos in torrent too, because i dont trust MEGA and other file sharing/cloud platforms as they could remove them for whatever reason

Yeah Im thinking of posting them on ZeroNet somewhere tbh its weird as shit how the channel just died like that but Bill seems calm on Twitter so.. lets hope

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:43 pm

Yeah this situation seems a lil' bit strange to me, i hope everything goes well in the end

RampartBloke likes this post

Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

Contribution Points : 35175

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 10:52 pm

smoosee123456 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there, ur welcome

Thanks for this link - great quality and all in one place.

smoosee123456 wrote:
Yeah this situation seems a lil' bit strange to me, i hope everything goes well in the end

The youtube channel is under fire by a few users from Reddit reporting it. I have quickly learned that anything relating to Columbine needs to found and downloaded ASAP or we risk having to go on a hunt to try to find them again. Shortly after Columbine (still 1999) I found pics/screenshots from videos apparently related to Columbine that I have never seen since. I saved them on my school computer and soon after my entire profile was wiped (all my files gone). Nobody said anything to me but I never saw those pics again. I downloaded them from Kazaa. (remember that? haha)

Lavitax and ValiantSoldier like this post

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 11:54 am

*adding Bill Ockham's & CVA's videos to the Videos folder in the Archive now.

CoLa likes this post

Back to top Go down
smoosee123456

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 1:48 pm

GrayFox wrote:
Thanks for this link - great quality and all in one place.

No problem man, ur welcome

GrayFox wrote:
The youtube channel is under fire by a few users from Reddit reporting it. I have quickly learned that anything relating to Columbine needs to found and downloaded ASAP or we risk having to go on a hunt to try to find them again. Shortly after Columbine (still 1999) I found pics/screenshots from videos apparently related to Columbine that I have never seen since. I saved them on my school computer and soon after my entire profile was wiped (all my files gone). Nobody said anything to me but I never saw those pics again. I downloaded them from Kazaa. (remember that? haha)

Yup, everything about Columbine needs to be backed up, otherwise it gets banned from the webz. i learned this the hard way because i originally found Harris & Klebold video clips in 60fps in a better quality then the ones we have on YouTune. Maybe if we could upscale them with an AI Upscaler that would be cool, for converting them into 60fps there's a program that converts video from 30fps to 60, but i dont remember the name...
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu

Contribution Points : 35637

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:27 pm

Bill’s youtube is back now, minus the Tim Roche interview!

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos   MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEGA Link to Bill Ockham Videos
Page 1 of 1