Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder

Go down 
+3
myshame
remrem25
RampartBloke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46557
Forum Reputation : 50

All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Empty
PostSubject: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 6:48 am

This link contains all previously uploaded Videos to Bill Ockhams channels as well as some random Twitter shit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This link contains the Upscaled footage uploaded by the Original Author of said Upscales Most of which Bill re-uploaded and credited to "jhj22" on Youtube:

I have however Included the last few seconds from the Rampart Range Re-Upload from the Bill Ockham Youtube Channel as it contains an interjected clip of what people theorize could be from
[Evidence item #298 — “reb’s Tape”] Filmed 11 April 1999
A exerpt of a transcript reads

"Eric Harris is in the driver’s seat of a car, Dylan Klebold is in the passenger’s seat, holding the
camera. “We are on our way to get the rest of our gear,” they say. They then tell the camera
it is “Monday, April 11th.” It’s daytime."

"Edit 2"(Bleh) New Link Time. The Mega Folder above will still be kept and updated with his future and past uploads. so bookmark it I guess
Its running out of room.. might have to start a new Link soon..

Bill's new outlets:

(Most if not all past and present links to Bill's Release Platforms in "Links.txt" in the Mega Folder. Sorry for the Bump... Again..)

Last edited by RampartBloke on Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, WhereHaveYouBeen, jasondjones, daisylee671 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 44985
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Very cool

Contribution Points : 74994
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 4:10 pm

RampartBloke wrote:
Looks like Bill's channel ate shit again.

This link contains all previously uploaded Videos to the Bill Ockham Youtube channel as well as some random Twitter shit:

This link contains the Upscaled footage uploaded by the Original Author of said Upscales Most of which Bill re-uploaded and credited with express permission to "jhj22" on Youtube:

I have however Included the last few seconds from the Rampart Range Re-Upload from the Bill Ockham Youtube Channel as it contains an interjected clip of what people theorize could be from
[Evidence item #298 — “reb’s Tape”] Filmed 11 April 1999
A exerpt of a transcript reads

"Eric Harris is in the driver’s seat of a car, Dylan Klebold is in the passenger’s seat, holding the
camera. “We are on our way to get the rest of our gear,” they say. They then tell the camera
it is “Monday, April 11th.” It’s daytime."

"Edit"(Bleh) Looks like his channel is back now however many videos are still missing the Mega Folder above will be kept and updated with his future and past uploads. so bookmark it I guess
Bill's new outlets:

Another "Edit"(Hate that word) Bill's YT Channel as been deleted for the ~4th time now, New Bit chute account:
(Most if not all past and present links to Bill's Release Platforms in "Links.txt" in the Mega Folder. Sorry for the Bump if that happens here.)

this includes some stuff not in the master archive, such as the Leeza talk show episode.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:05 pm

Thank you!

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39196
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 am

[REDACTED]
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60861
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Holy Shit Dude! Thank you so much for this. There are a few videos where Megaupload wants to get money. Most videos don't though. Snagged what I can.

YouTube is completely DONE with Columbine videos. Anything at all to do with this whole thing is taken down as quick as somebody puts it up. Shame. Reddit & this amazing forum is the place to go now. P.S...Thanks Jenn Smile

Sarakeet

Contribution Points : 30929
Forum Reputation : 20

PostSubject: Re: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder   All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of Bill's Videos in one Mega Folder
Page 1 of 1