Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine videos taken down

Go down 
+8
Sarin Gas Attack
Xtina
lognifiiskurk
Mr Bubbless
nat_reality
Screamingophelia
Adzybear
Ladyloki616
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

Contribution Points : 42312
Forum Reputation : 0

Columbine videos taken down  Empty
PostSubject: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 3:11 pm

Was about to put my playlist on in the background and saw that youtube has taken down NationSquid's two columbine videos The Big Picture and A New World. Disappointed they have done that as those two videos were really good and you can tell he has done his research.

They had also taken down Zero hours extended video on columbine.

I got playlists for different documentaries of all ranges, more and more videos get taken down. A lot of the documentaries you would see once on the telly then never see again, but with youtube, you can get to rewatch again and again. It's such disappointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 4:55 pm

They also take down the complete "Hitmen for hire" tape among other columbine tapes that I can't find right now. but for a long time they have been deleting videos of columbine and other shottings, even deleting entire channels
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60836
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 6:07 pm

I always download them when they are up there. You guys should do the same. As long as they are on a hard drive or server somewhere then, they will never vanish.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 7:23 pm

Yes, that's the best we can do, I try to save all the columbine material that i can found and other shootings just in case.  I know eventually yotube is going to delete it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 1:15 am

They still have videos up that show the Parkland shooting in real time...  I don't understand YouTube

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
nat_reality

nat_reality

Contribution Points : 24404

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:50 am

The 52 minute version of Zero Hour is still up on YouTube.

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Ladyloki616 wrote:
Was about to put my playlist on in the background and saw that youtube has taken down NationSquid's two columbine videos The Big Picture and A New World. Disappointed they have done that as those two videos were really good and you can tell he has done his research.

They had also taken down Zero hours extended video on columbine.

I got playlists for different documentaries of all ranges, more and more videos get taken down. A lot of the documentaries you would see once on the telly then never see again, but with youtube, you can get to rewatch again and again. It's such disappointment.

Nationsquid took them down voluntarily, not YouTube. He may reupload them soon.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 3:06 pm

Adzybear wrote:
As long as they are on a hard drive or server somewhere then, they will never vanish.

Hard drives wear down and break over time. The only way that this media can be preserved is through consistent effort put in by the community, which gladly a lot of people have been participating in recently.
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:08 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Adzybear wrote:
As long as they are on a hard drive or server somewhere then, they will never vanish.

Hard drives wear down and break over time. The only way that this media can be preserved is through consistent effort put in by the community, which gladly a lot of people have been participating in recently.

Oh, they did? I didn't realise. I thought Youtube were just at it again.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
They still have videos up that show the Parkland shooting in real time...  I don't understand YouTube

I don't understand them either. I keep getting recommended the confession new video of the Parkland shooter hugging his brother.

I have not seen many documentaries about the Virginia tech shootings. There's only one that comes to mind and that's it.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 7:32 pm

Youtube have been taking stuff down for months. It's odd that the videos being taken down are only about Columbine but in time more videos related to shootings will be taken down apart from news stories about them.

Ladyloki616

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 8:07 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Youtube have been taking stuff down for months. It's odd that the videos being taken down are only about Columbine but in time more videos related to shootings will be taken down apart from news stories about them.

Yeah, anything relating to shooting they don't want anything to do with it, just in case there is another copycat.

My documentaries playlist are getting less and less with so many videos being deleted for violation of youtube rules.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35602
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 7:17 am

YouTube is so retarded I'm sick of this censoring bullshit

Koltin and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 65198

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 3:45 am

YouTube has gotten worse about the CCTV footage in the past few years, too. I got a channel removed by uploading a 5 minute segment of it a few times in a row after the previous one got removed; all of these got taken down due to violating the "violent criminal organizations" policy. Incidents like this make me glad I have backups of everything.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 5:24 am

I think most of the videos with Patti's 911 call have been taken down.

I also think they took down the leaked extended call when you hear Val yelling and Lauren dying Sad 

Was that leaked or released?

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 65198

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 5:36 am

Interesting, I didn't know that they were going after those, but it honestly doesn't surprise me. Last time I even did a Youtube search regarding Columbine, the top results were all news footage of recent events, and it always seems like they're trying to bury/remove anything that isn't.

Also, I think that was leaked.

Juniper

Contribution Points : 29008
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 1:33 am

-

Last edited by Juniper on Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 11:37 am

Ladyloki616 wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
YouTube have been taking stuff down for months. It's odd that the videos being taken down are only about Columbine but in time more videos related to shootings will be taken down apart from news stories about them.

Yeah, anything relating to shooting they don't want anything to do with it, just in case there is another copycat.

This is a redundant pretence to excuse blatant censorship. The damage has already been done at this point, being able to watch non-MSM videos on YouTube doesn't hurt anyone, in fact it may be better than putting blind faith into the media giants. I wish for once that people would actually blame the media for the suffering, misinformation and propaganda which they unrelentingly drill into our brains. The people aren't to blame for these issues, the media is, so treat them how they should be instead of persecuting small time content creators.

Ladyloki616 wrote:
My documentaries playlist are getting less and less with so many videos being deleted for violation of YouTube rules.

Nothing lasts forever, save everything now while you still can.

Sarin Gas Attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43093
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Yes I enjoyed the bigger picture and new world documentaries very much before they seemingly dissapeared. They at present time can be found on nationsquids second channel though with age restriction and or more convenient can be found on archive dot org.

It's unfortunate with all the erasure and censorship of graphic content, topics and documentation, I noticed countless videos of all variations and time periods of a graphic relevance either no longer exist or were age restricted since recent months. Some that are gone and will never be seen again. Hyperlinks to nowhere

All that can be done Is archivisation and duplication of information, material, media that can be preserved, maintained and open sourced for time to come either among individuals or concrete long standing archive sites.

Well and truly the Internet is dead, it's not what it once was. Now a necropolis of digital ghosts, whispers in the dark, memories past and gone, media forgotten and lost to the static.
Back to top Go down
Preston Condra

Preston Condra

Contribution Points : 31016

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 4:51 am

The 2011 "HELP ME!!!! HELP ME!!!" leak with Val screaming in the background?

The video is miraculously still up.

USE BING.COM instead of YouTube. It's a 10,000 times better search engine then Google and YouTube.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 7:10 am

Ladyloki616 wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:
Adzybear wrote:

Oh, they did? I didn't realise. I thought Youtube were just at it again.
Oh no he reuploaded them
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Columbine videos taken down    Columbine videos taken down  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine videos taken down
Page 1 of 1