Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attempted shootings

Go down 
+7
DevilishManiac
T C F
perfection
lognifiiskurk
Killisaki
QuestionMark
shootemup
11 posters
AuthorMessage
shootemup

shootemup

Contribution Points : 30720
Forum Reputation : 0

Attempted shootings Empty
PostSubject: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:37 am

anyone know of any minor or famous attempted shootings? Neutral Neutral

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 11:56 am

The 2015 Halifax mass shooting plot comes to mind.

There's also this huge list from Wikipedia, and supposedly seven different attempts made in 2019 that were stopped.

treehouseofhorror likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 1:25 pm

Liam Lyburd and Michael James Holt
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42868
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 4:17 am

Alexis Wilson and Kyle Davies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 1:36 pm

-James Oliver Seevakumaran, attempted a shooting on Florida, on 2013. I only heard about him because of his connection with Trey Sesler. He was pretty much an early version of Elliot R., for what I saw.

-Elizabeth Lecron (2018), don’t know much about her except that she had a deviantart account, and was a furry. I’m sure that there was a thread about this on here, but I can’t find it.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2012), foiled bombing, on Spain.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61464
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 5:58 pm

Karma Hietanen - Planned to shoot up an elementary school in Finland and was obsessed with the Jokela Massacre
Thomas Wylie and Alex Bolland - Both obsessed with Columbine and planned to commit an attack on their school
Eric Veik - Knew Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and 6 months after Columbine threatened to 'finish what they started'

treehouseofhorror likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 12:07 pm

Sol Pais wanted to do a shooting but failed, she was obsessed with Columbine
Back to top Go down
perfection

Contribution Points : 40424
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 1:39 pm

Sky Bouche wanted to commit a school shooting, but backed out when a girl started crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 4:44 pm

In Mexico:

On June 12th, 2019, Diego Alberto, a 14-year-old high school student, was detained after bringing a .22 caliber revolver to his school with the purpose of opening fire on his classmates. A teacher detected the firearm in the teenager’s backpack and requested the presence of police officers.

On January 20th, 2017, a 15-year-old student only identified as Isaías, was detained after announcing an attack at his high school. The police would intercept the student on his way to the campus and seize a BB gun.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42868
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Alexander Onufrienko was sentenced on 20 February 2020 to 8 years of imprisonment for planning mass murder in his former school on 22 February 2019. He was arrested one day before attack. It was found with him an illegal .16 smooth-bore double barrel shotgun. Also he posted on VK "going hunting in my former school" and on another post "hell begin 22".

Boris Banin planned do a shooting at his school, with him it was found a traumatic pistol and explosives.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 11:45 pm

A 19 years old male  in Brazil was arrested for planning a massacre in Sao Paulo  he had already been arrested before but continued to insist and encourage young people to commit massacres on social media.  https://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/radioagencia-nacional/geral/audio/2021-05/suspeito-de-planejar-ataque-em-escola-segue-preso-em-sao-paulo
Back to top Go down
T C F

Contribution Points : 19668

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 3:06 pm

That Liam Lyburd from England was dangerously close to causing one of the worst British shootings.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20995

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 9:07 am

Surprised nobody mentioned Juan Manuel Morales Sierra.

TheGoodGuy from this forum planned a school shooting and had a Glock 9mm + Colt 22.
Back to top Go down
T C F

Contribution Points : 19668

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 11:44 am

DevilishManiac wrote:

TheGoodGuy from this forum planned a school shooting and had a Glock 9mm + Colt 22.

His username should be changed to TheBadGuy Very Happy

How was his plan thwarted?

Rosie1756 likes this post

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64633
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 12:41 pm

T C F wrote:
DevilishManiac wrote:

His username should be changed to TheBadGuy Very Happy

How was his plan thwarted?

He fell for a honeypot sale for an AR rifle on the dark web.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 2:17 pm

EDIT: Better article - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by QuestionMark on Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26388
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 2:30 pm

There was a girl the last year named Polina Dvorkina, she killed his father and there went to kindergarten to kill boys (not Kids, only boys), As soon as she entered, she was caught by the teachers, no one was injured o killed, only his father in his house

Marcelo Silveira Mello the The creator of dogolachan, a forum where Suzano's killers allegedly commented, and also where a year before Suzano a member committed Murder-suicide was sentenced for planning kill students in a house used by students of the Brasilia University

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 2:45 pm

There was an attempted Shooting in Gerlingen, Germany the perpetrator had connections to Sonboly and Achtinson.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 10:13 pm

Psycke wrote:
There was an attempted Shooting in Gerlingen, Germany the perpetrator had connections to Sonboly and Achtinson.

Anything else on this?

ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26388
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 10:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Psycke wrote:

Anything else on this?

Article about it

The Germany Wikipedia said this about the case: July 2016 another friend of the perpetrator from the district of Ludwigsburg under suspicion of having carried out an amok attack on the high school in Gerlingento plan, arrested. He had come into contact with David Sonboly through William Atchison: The man from Ludwigsburg, who appeared on Steam under the name "DiabolicPsychopath", had become aware of Atchison because Atchison was interested in killing sprees ; he then asked Atchison if he knew other potential mass murderers in Germany, and he referred him to David Sonboly. Investigations into the contacts with Atchison, however, were only started almost two years after the crime and are not yet complete. The man from Ludwigsburg even had access to several of David Sonboly's accounts on Steamand logged in there two days after the Munich attack.

QuestionMark and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 8:59 pm

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 6:42 am

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a shooting but last year a guy in Essen, Germany was arrested for trying to bring a bomb to his school. He was inspired by Columbine and Anders Breivik

Last edited by Psycke on Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 6:45 am

Last November to retards openly planned to attack a Synagogue in NYC on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 16110
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 7:27 am

This one always comes to mind cuz it was mentioned in Bullet Time and I think it's cute.

Couple kids writing a fantasy DnD school shooting edition journal and got busted because one of them left it at Mcdonald's.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 16110
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 7:28 am

And let's not forget possibly the funniest single piece of school shooting related media to EVER appear on the internet Very Happy

Every detail about this video, from the "automatic machine pistol", to using the GTA cover as an ashtray while they pretend to be smokers, to how they're going to buy a computer and take it into the woods to use (and many more) just kills me every time. I've watched this video like 5 times and it never gets old.

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Engel, vril and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 11:32 am

CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43814
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 11:36 am

Ben wrote:

And let's not forget possibly the funniest single piece of school shooting related media to EVER appear on the internet Very Happy

Every detail about this video, from the "automatic machine pistol", to using the GTA cover as an ashtray while they pretend to be smokers, to how they're going to buy a computer and take it into the woods to use (and many more) just kills me every time. I've watched this video like 5 times and it never gets old.
This and Stephen Balliets introduction to his livestream are two of the most painfully cringe things ever.

QuestionMark and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempted shootings   Attempted shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempted shootings
Page 1 of 1