Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Variache

Variache

Contribution Points : 6167
Forum Reputation : 0

Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Empty
PostSubject: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 9:08 pm

This is an older news article, but I don't believe I've seen it mentioned here at all.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Apparently Sebastian Bailey Villaseñor was planning a mass shooting on the anniversary of Columbine and was going to be set at his Christian High School. His looks remind me of James Gamble, another attempted mass shooter. I still don't believe they have found a motive, but he did seem to follow Hitler among other extremist groups, so that likely had an influence.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

CoreyVanVonWeg dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7840
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 9:25 pm

And why would anyone mention him?

The number of losers like this who are arrested in the "planning" phase are countless.

This forum is for talking about brave individuals who carried inhuman acts, not for discussing attention-hungry losers, last-minute pussies, and that kind of people, and I'd like to see that path followed.

In any case, it seems that your intentions are noble so that is appreciated.

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 9:32 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
And why would anyone mention him?

The number of losers like this who are arrested in the "planning" phase are countless.

This forum is for talking about brave individuals who carried inhuman acts, not for discussing attention-hungry losers, last-minute pussies, and that kind of people, and I'd like to see that path followed.

In any case, it seems that your intentions are noble so that is appreciated.

I just hadn't seen anyone mention it, and it seemed interesting to me. To be completely honest I've never really been interested in the shootings themselves but more or less the perpetrators, so I figure I should bring it up.

daisylee671, NEXT STEP UP and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43054
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 11:09 pm

Variache wrote:
This is an older news article, but I don't believe I've seen it mentioned here at all.
Apparently Sebastian Bailey Villaseñor was planning a mass shooting on the anniversary of Columbine and was going to be set at his Christian High School. His looks remind me of James Gamble, another attempted mass shooter. I still don't believe they have found a motive, but he did seem to follow Hitler among other extremist groups, so that likely had an influence.

He looks more like Cho to me, how'd his canuck ass get his hands on what looks like an AR-15?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Variache likes this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 11:36 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:

He looks more like Cho to me, how'd his canuck ass get his hands on what looks like an AR-15?

They were owned by his parents, which even then would have been hard to obtain LOL

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17277
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 5:57 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:

wasn't he from california not canada?
Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5242
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 12:17 pm

the era of the latinx shooter has begun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)   Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempted Mass Shooting In Ontario, CA. (15/Feb/24)
Page 1 of 1