Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Songs about mass (and attempted) killers

Go down 
+6
Bookish
NEXT STEP UP
VoDkASexy
22:22
Primate Murder
humanity is overrated
10 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32174
Forum Reputation : 50

Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Empty
PostSubject: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 8:09 am

I'll start...

Alek Minassian - Egg White (Alek Minassian)

Devil's Night 2014 Lord Lanza - Lucem Ferre Presents (Adam Peter Lanza)

Sniper - Harry Chapin (Charles Joseph Whitman) for context the song is written from the perspective of Mr. Whitman

some more songs about Mr. Whitman

The Ballad Of Charles Whitman - Kinky Friedman

The Tower - Insane Clown Posse

Sniper in the Sky by Macabre 

Charles Joseph Whitman by Deathday 

Church of Misery by Road to Ruin

EricsToastInTheCaf and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64383
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 8:17 am

Robert Hawkins:

Uk Thang:

Dylann Roof:

Laurie Dann:

EricsToastInTheCaf, humanity is overrated, VoDkASexy and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Banned

Contribution Points : 23228
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 12:20 pm

David Gray (Aramoana massacre) there were other songs made about him that have been seemingly lost to time.
The Chills - Strange Case

humanity is overrated and VoDkASexy like this post

Back to top Go down
VoDkASexy

VoDkASexy

Contribution Points : 21640
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 8:25 am

This is song is about school shootings.

This guy he's a rapper he's so cool though this was made in 2014 and he actually went inside Columbine high.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43129
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 1:06 am

Nightmare at Hanging Rock - Columbine

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 1:07 am

Eminem - Darkness (Stephen Paddock)

Back to top Go down
Banned

Contribution Points : 23228
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 1:21 am

VoDkASexy wrote:

This guy he's a rapper he's so cool though this was made in 2014 and he actually went inside Columbine high.

Woahhhhh that's fucking CRAZY man, do these "Foster People" have any other tracks? Never heard of 'em before.

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22051
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 3:25 am

Nick caves the murder ballads is an album of songs about killers
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28260
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 4:40 am

VoDkASexy wrote:

Bones, you been emo for 10 years and you STILL sad Shocked

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 4:48 am

ResistantX - Gates Of Dawn (possibly Sebastian Bosse)

I seen some discussion about if this song is about Sebastian Bosse there are some similarities to S.B in this song like for fact the title 'ResistantX' was one S.B's usernames and at 3:38 there's samples of people screaming like what you would hear in a school shooting witch is what S.B is most for and I found this upload by ExistentialistMisanthrope01 on YouTube that says 'Sebastian Bosse (1988 - 2006)' in the description 

Engel

Contribution Points : 36575
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 5:41 am

humanity is overrated wrote:

I seen some discussion about if this song is about Sebastian Bosse there are some similarities to S.B in this song like for fact the title 'ResistantX' was one S.B's usernames and at 3:38 there's samples of people screaming like what you would hear in a school shooting witch is what S.B is most for and I found this upload by ExistentialistMisanthrope01 on YouTube that says 'Sebastian Bosse (1988 - 2006)' in the description 

Well, Gates Of Dawn are a German band, so its def 100 percent about Sebastian, and that song/album was released in 2009, 3 years after Emsdetten

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 5:23 am

Engel wrote:

Well, Gates Of Dawn are a German band, so its def 100 percent about Sebastian, and that song/album was released in 2009, 3 years after Emsdetten
I would really like confirmation from the band itself  I've tried doing research on the band it's self but that's really hard to do there's lots of things named 'Gates Of Dawn' and it don't help that 'Gates Of Dawn' is the name of a Pink Floyd album maybe the title 'ResistantX' was just something the brand thought would just sound cool it doesn't sound like very good publicity for the band to make a song a school shooter
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 5:46 am

Engel wrote:

I would really like confirmation from the band itself  I've tried doing research on the band it's self but that's really hard to do there's lots of things named 'Gates Of Dawn' and it don't help that 'Gates Of Dawn' is the name of a Pink Floyd album maybe the title 'ResistantX' was just something the brand thought would just sound cool it doesn't sound like very good publicity for the band to make a song a school shooter

This is just me, but this song gives me more of Robert Steinhauser vibes than Sebby Bosse. Maybe I'm just biased because I think Sebastian's a giant lulcow

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 7:54 am

Deepthroat - Adam Lanza

Church of Misery - Shotgun Boogie (James Oliver Huberty)

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29853
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 12:42 am

Can not remember the name, but there is a song about the Hungerford Massacre.
Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13823
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 2:48 am

Diane by Hüsker Dü (Joseph Ture)
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36575
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 3:43 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Can not remember the name, but there is a song about the Hungerford Massacre.

Sulk by Radiohead?

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs about mass (and attempted) killers    Songs about mass (and attempted) killers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs about mass (and attempted) killers
Page 1 of 1