Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another perspective on rachel's death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ellie

ellie

Contribution Points : 41831
Forum Reputation : 0

another perspective on rachel's death Empty
PostSubject: another perspective on rachel's death   another perspective on rachel's death Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 2:24 am

so, i think the general consensus is that the "do you still believe in god" encounter likely did not happen. however, i think there's another way to look at it that i haven't ever seen anyone else mention. logistically speaking, it's likely rachel could have been dead before the final shot to her head. there's a lot of evidence that would support this, mainly the fact that one of the first three shots she received was to the chest, the bullet going through both her lungs and her heart. we can see in the crime scene photos from the el paso report that there was not a major amount of blood where rachel and richard were sitting when shot. there is some blood, but not the amount you would typically see from a head wound of that nature, meaning it's very likely her heart had stopped beating before being shot in the head. additionally, richard said he had heard rachel crying after being shot, but i think it's more likely what he heard was agonal breathing. now, how plausible is it that eric could've still came over and taunted her about god, but that she was dead when it happened? he could've came over, recognized her, picked up her head as richard recalled and taunted her? thinking about it this way, i also wonder if perhaps the "you know i do" response could've been eric mocking her in a higher pitched voice, knowing she was clearly dead. of course, there's always the possibility that richard was just loopy from pain meds after coming out of surgery and none of that happened, but it makes you wonder. obviously nobody really knows exactly what happened and there's no way to know for sure, but i think it's very interesting to look at it from that point of view. anyone have any thoughts?

Contribution Points : 75219
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: another perspective on rachel's death   another perspective on rachel's death Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 10:14 am

Eh I don't know. Richard Castaldo was badly hurt too. Who knows what really happened.

I guess your version is possible but not likely.

It's also not really known if they recognized Rachel Scott at all. Maybe Dylan did? Don't know.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43079
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: another perspective on rachel's death   another perspective on rachel's death Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 2:47 am

I think they knew Rachel from their classes, but not in any other context. She was a girl who they shared some classes with to them, nothing more.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another perspective on rachel's death   another perspective on rachel's death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another perspective on rachel's death
Page 1 of 1