Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Empty
PostSubject: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 12:37 am

What was the most nonsensical theories surrounding a unsolved case you ever formed in your head? I have two:

The Maniac of Pampulha from 1999 was actually an alligator. Pampulha is located in Belo Horizonte. There is a lake in it, with much alligators or crocodiles. There were 12 victims found in bushes near a university. So I had the brilliant idea that now I found that there were alligators in the area, I suppose some of them may have killed the victims; they were then raped post-mortem by the perpetrator, who did always found their bodies in the same area.

That Ted Kaczynski was D.B. Cooper. I just thinked this one at a fast and simple way. Ted moved to the woods in 1971, the same year D.B. Cooper hijacked that plane. Some of the ransom money was found in a lake in 1980. I'm not even sure why I thought of that. My mind was just thinking that he hijacked that plane to test if it was good for him to perform the attack which left 12 people hurt in the airplane bombing.

PLEASE NOTE: All things which I wrote are without foundation, just baseless conspiracy theories. That's why I wrote in the thread title to ask if you ever had an theory like those that I wrote above.

Do you ever formed a conspiracy theory over some unsolved case? I would like to know.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39746
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:28 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 12:57 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:

That Ted Kaczynski was D.B. Cooper. I just thinked this one at a fast and simple way. Ted moved to the woods in 1971, the same year D.B. Cooper hijacked that plane. Some of the ransom money was found in a lake in 1980. I'm not even sure why I thought of that. My mind was just thinking that he hijacked that plane to test if it was good for him to perform the attack which left 12 people hurt in the airplane bombing.

Uncle Ted takes the blame for a lot of unsolved cases, notably the Tylenol killings and the Zodiac killer. The Tylenol killings seem reasonable because he never said that he didn't do it, it's just that there's more likely suspects than him. Besides, things like the Zodiac just seem out of character for Kaczynski, like killing random couples rather than selected experts and technocrats.
I also can't imagine Ted being the Zodiac killer. Just like you said, I think there's no sense in murdering random couples for no reason then changing drastically his murder victims to technocrats and leaving a specific manifesto about the things they were involved.

Also, I didn't know about his possible involvment in the Tylenol murders. I remember seeing searching the killings in the Internet and being scared by it. Is there more details about him being a suspect in the case?

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39746
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 12:41 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120953
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 2:10 pm

My favorite pet theory is that the Texarkana Phantom and Zodiac Killer are the same person.

EricsToastInTheCaf and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 4:06 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
My favorite pet theory is that the Texarkana Phantom and Zodiac Killer are the same person.
Are there elaborations on that theory you have?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120953
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 6:14 pm

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Are there elaborations on that theory you have?

Hardly, I just figured the MO was similar enough to be noteworthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases   Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nonsensical theories you ever thinked about unsolved cases
Page 1 of 1