Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oklahoma Bombing Theories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NateCollie

NateCollie

Contribution Points : 10269
Forum Reputation : 0

Oklahoma Bombing Theories Empty
PostSubject: Oklahoma Bombing Theories   Oklahoma Bombing Theories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 7:05 am

Hello, I’ve been doing a tiny bit of research on ol’ McVeigh, and there’s if not a few interesting little known theories that are around him.  I had dug up some fan websites about him, and one of them that struck me the most was one that had a date by date, leading up to the events of the worst domestic terrorist attack in U.S history.  

If I recall correctly someone put a chronological timeline, and listed of eye witness accounts, one of them was one where “McVeigh goes to a strip club and tells a dancer that she’ll remember him for the rest of his life on April 19th” the exact date he blew up the federal building, was this true? How do you think she felt knowing she was faced to faced with a handsome yet emotionless veteran, and hearing his chilling last remarks?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also have plenty more to talk about, but let’s keep the questions and answers going. I haven’t seen much talk about him.

NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, Denethor and Pekka is Chad like this post

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma Bombing Theories
Page 1 of 1