Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

Contribution Points : 59314
Forum Reputation : 0

Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Empty
PostSubject: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

" Fabiano Kipper Mai, 18, butchered his victims after storming the Aquarela centre in Saudades.. Terrified staff hid in a room with other children as the attacker slaughtered the babies and two fellow workers.

Keli Adriane Aniecevski, 30, and Mirla Renner, 20, and three one-year-old children were killed during the horrifying rampage, it's reported.

The babies were named as Sarah Luiza Mahle Sehn, Murilo Massing and Anna Bela Fernandes de Barros.

After killing the toddlers and women, the suspect wounded himself and was found on the floor.

He was arrested then taken to a hospital in Pinhalzinho, just outside of Saudades.

Cops have now revealed the suspect was a loner who was bullied at school and allegedly took his frustrations out by torturing neighbourhood animals."

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This happened a few days ago and it seems that the perpetrator was saving money to buy a firearm, but he couldn't and decided to use a knife anyway. Saudades is a small town and his family was well known because his mother was struggling with cancer.
The nurses say that his only concern when he was hospitalized was with the number of deaths and that it was to take good care of his knife for being his "best friend".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 1:12 am

I wonder which attacks he was inspired by. It'd be crazy if he was a Lanza stan or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 10:53 am

I doubt he knows of Lanza. Probably just went there because kids are easy targets.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61414
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 3:51 pm

I wonder what the motive is if there even is a proper motive. As the original post said, probably just revenge for being bullied.

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Many believe that he was a fan of lanza or something. It is not known if he knew it, however I do not believe that all attacks involving children are lanza-inspired.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61414
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Wasn't there a man in Belgium who did something similar to this? I think his first name was Tristan but I can't be sure on that. I remember reading about it on some news article.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:54 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Wasn't there a man in Belgium who did something similar to this? I think his first name was Tristan but I can't be sure on that. I remember reading about it on some news article.

Kim De Gelder
Back to top Go down
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

Contribution Points : 59314
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 6:37 pm

Here is an interesting article on the case. It was in Portuguese and I translated it literally, I hope you understand.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting not to have blamed video games, especially an article that was posted on Globo xD. Despite mentioning that it could be something related to chans or "incel culture", one of the biggest Brazilian chans of the type was deactivated a long time ago, so I think it is not something related to make "lulz" for a specific chan.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 105087
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 11:14 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
The person you are thinking of is Tristan van der Vlis a Dutch man that shot up a mall in the Netherlands killing 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)   Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)
Page 1 of 1