Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

Contribution Points : 26905
Forum Reputation : 0

How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz   How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 7:11 pm

I know this is a long shot but I would really like to write Nikolas Cruz a letter. I know some people have done this previously, but I have wondered how they have gotten the prison address and his information to be able to write to him. Can anybody here point me in the right direction on how to find the information out?

Send me a private message or reply here if you know how I can find out how to do it. I would appreciate the help anybody can offer.

user81119

Contribution Points : 29915

PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz location/address    How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 1:06 am

If someone does find Nikolas cruz contact info, please message me. I really want to write to him like a decent chunk of people but no matter how hard i've tried I can never find his location and current prisoner number.
Back to top Go down
xangelx

xangelx

Contribution Points : 27940

PostSubject: Re: How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz   How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not sure how relevant this is as of today, and I don't remember when or where I found it. All I know is this might of been his at one point

Edit: According to the Broward County Sheriff's website, this is said to be the PO box to the main jail, and is most likely still the one to use when sending mail. However, as of June 21, 2021, they have went into a postcard-only routine incoming mail system. More information can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

user81119 likes this post

Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

Contribution Points : 26905

PostSubject: Re: How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz   How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Thanks for the information. Can always try it and see if you get a response. Imagine if he responds! xD

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz   How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to find contact details to write to Nikolas Cruz
Page 1 of 1