Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Official Eric Harris manifesto"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
f0rgotten

Contribution Points : 29481
Forum Reputation : 10

"Official Eric Harris manifesto" Empty
PostSubject: "Official Eric Harris manifesto"   "Official Eric Harris manifesto" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 6:33 pm

Was that document real or fake? I can't find any information right now. But I remember reading somewhere that it's not real. Does anyone have any sources?
Back to top Go down
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 26778
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Official Eric Harris manifesto"   "Official Eric Harris manifesto" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 7:24 pm

Could you link it or direct us to where we could find it? It's difficult to know what you're referring to. He never had an official 'manifesto', just different writings over a period of years alongside his website entries that seemed to explain why he did what he did.

PostSubject: Re: "Official Eric Harris manifesto"   "Official Eric Harris manifesto" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 7:42 pm

distant99 wrote:
Could you link it or direct us to where we could find it? It's difficult to know what you're referring to. He never had an official 'manifesto', just different writings over a period of years alongside his website entries that seemed to explain why he did what he did.

It doesn't let me upload images here for some reason, but I meant this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (tell me if the link doesn't work, I don't know any other image hosting websites)
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: "Official Eric Harris manifesto"   "Official Eric Harris manifesto" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 7:53 pm

f0rgotten wrote:
distant99 wrote:

It doesn't let me upload images here for some reason, but I meant this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (tell me if the link doesn't work, I don't know any other image hosting websites)

It's a fake. You can tell from the opening that it isn't really Eric - the verbiage is too different.

f0rgotten likes this post

Back to top Go down
f0rgotten

PostSubject: Re: "Official Eric Harris manifesto"   "Official Eric Harris manifesto" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 7:57 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
f0rgotten wrote:
distant99 wrote:

It's a fake. You can tell from the opening that it isn't really Eric - the verbiage is too different.

I was pretty sure it's fake, but I was talking to someone earlier who thought it was real, and I couldn't find a source anywhere that would confirm it. So that's why I asked. Thanks for clarifying
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101563
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: "Official Eric Harris manifesto"   "Official Eric Harris manifesto" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 12:05 am

I assure you, it is completely and entirely fake.

Linked below are some of my older posts (from 2013 and 2015) discussing this, some of which link to the original "source" that this nonsense came from:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA:

Sorry, those linked posts above are just about the fake website.

THIS discusses the fake manifesto: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Official Eric Harris manifesto"   "Official Eric Harris manifesto" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Official Eric Harris manifesto"
Page 1 of 1