Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Sue Klebold Documentary

Go down 
+6
Koschei
Xtina
distant99
Luci
Employer_Square
AngelicVoDkA
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelicVoDkA

AngelicVoDkA

Contribution Points : 37475
Forum Reputation : 0

New Sue Klebold Documentary Empty
PostSubject: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 9:12 pm

Theres a new documentary out with Sue and the parents of other school shooters, but only people that have a UK ip address can watch it.
I have no clue whats in it bc I don't live in the UK but if you do, or have a vpn, someone downloading it would be appreciated.

lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square and distant99 like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34630
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:01 pm

Ahhhhh that looks so good if only I was a Brit.Hopefully someone will pirate it or something.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40528
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 11:58 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
Ahhhhh that looks so good if only I was a Brit.Hopefully someone will pirate it or something.

Yep... hopefully it will be on youtube one of these days. Because I really REALLY want to watch this...

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 26778

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 12:30 am

I just watched the whole thing through. It’s a genuinely beautiful documentary - I was mostly interested in Sue although the two other families had a lot of good things to say too.

She spoke a lot about her grief and grappling with trying to understand why he did what he did. Coni Sanders was also in one scene, she talked with Sue about the school’s plans to rebuild itself and potentially change the name, although said she turned down the suggestion for them to name it after Dave Sanders because he was a ‘nerd’ and ‘just our dad doing what anyone would do, not a hero.’

Sue also told a story about Dylan aged 15 driving down Deek Creek Canyon Road (I believe this is where the January incident arrest occurred) and insisting he needed to get out of the car to view a rattlesnake on the side of the road. She also repeated her story about pushing him against the fridge and lecturing him about neglecting the cat, and saying she wishes she’d just hugged him instead.

If you get the chance, definitely watch it. There were no new pictures or big bits of new info, but the style of filming and the information she shared definitely feels like a new insight. She mentions too how she thinks she feels happy with her life now. I hope life is working out well for her, I think she deserves it.

Adzybear, AngelicVoDkA, Employer_Square and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
AngelicVoDkA

AngelicVoDkA

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 1:54 am

distant99 wrote:
She mentions too how she thinks she feels happy with her life now. I hope life is working out well for her, I think she deserves it.

Thank you for sharing whats in it! I'm glad that Sue finally feels happy, it's good to hear after all she's been through.
(also if you saw me misclick and dislike your post shhh no you didn't)

Employer_Square, johncena and distant99 like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 36181
Forum Reputation : 256

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:52 am

Yeah I wanna see this!

distant99

Contribution Points : 26778

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 9:11 am

Also, if anyone is interested in the other two cases, it also follows the fathers of Charles Andrew Williams (the Santana HS shooter) and Nicholas Elliot, a less well known shooter who I feel was massively let down by the justice system. He’s serving more time than Andrew is despite killing less people and having a different intent, which I’d largely put down to a race issue although I guess there are other factors at play too.

A really interesting watch.

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 31226
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:10 pm

Even though i only caught the last fifteen minutes of it on BBC four as i didn't know it was on until then. I still found it quite interesting i'll have to look up my old i player account log in to see it properly.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98518
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:28 pm

I’m just putting it on now...
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98518
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 4:56 pm

As mentioned above, absolutely nothing new to report. It’s basically everything she’s already said in her book.

She is looking well though.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61414
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:12 pm

I will try and find the time to watch this because it looks interesting enough. I have seen a documentary with Andy Williams' father in it before, but not with Nicholas Elliots father. Sure to be an interesting watch.

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38504

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank Me Later!!

Raising A School Shooter

AngelicVoDkA, lognifiiskurk, treehouseofhorror, Luci, Employer_Square and dyonqqr like this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Seltzer Shank wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank Me Later!!

Raising A School Shooter

I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE.

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 12:07 am

Seltzer Shank wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank Me Later!!

Raising A School Shooter
Woohoo thanks!!

Employer_Square and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 4:15 am

Seltzer Shank wrote:

Thank Me Later!!

Raising A School Shooter

Thanks!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AngelicVoDkA

AngelicVoDkA

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 9:04 am

Seltzer Shank wrote:

Thank Me Later!!

Raising A School Shooter

Thank you!!!!! <333

Employer_Square and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61414

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:01 am

Seltzer Shank wrote:

Thank Me Later!!

Raising A School Shooter
Thanks a lot!

Employer_Square, johncena and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 1:22 am

Does anyone else have trouble with the vid stopping alot and taking long to get going? Any idea why?

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
johncena

Contribution Points : 30679

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 9:16 am

Thatb!tch wrote:
Does anyone else have trouble with the vid stopping alot and taking long to get going? Any idea why?

it did for me too but I would suggest marking it off-line in Google drive afterwards I didn’t remember it stopping so much

Xtina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38504

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's now available on YT if It's lagging!

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:02 pm

Seltzer Shank wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's now available on YT if It's lagging!  

Already got copyright claimed smh.

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 2:44 am

Fuck that was quick lol

Employer_Square and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sue Klebold Documentary   New Sue Klebold Documentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sue Klebold Documentary
Page 1 of 1