Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78978
Forum Reputation : 304

Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Empty
PostSubject: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

celestialmoony dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 1:59 pm

I did not know that this documentary existed, good find
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 5:23 pm

I've always wondered how the parents cope with what their child has done. Obviously we've heard from Sue but I always like to hear other perspectives apart from hers. Thanks.

Norwegian likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 6:01 am

Wait it's only an article right? Where's the link to the full movie?

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78978
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 6:24 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I've always wondered how the parents cope with what their child has done. Obviously we've heard from Sue but I always like to hear other perspectives apart from hers. Thanks.

I think Elliot Rodgers father spoke out a few years ago. Kathy and Wayne Harris have done private interviews. Sue and Tom allowed themselves to be interviewed in 'Far from the tree' by Andrew Solomon.

I think the father of Adam Lanza have been pretty outspoken, aswell. And the father of Anders Breivik allowed himselves to be interviewed after the massacre

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44593
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 2:01 pm

well this is interesting. I guess Sue Klebold isn't hiding yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 3:34 pm

They played this documentary on Dutch television a while ago, I watched it together with my mom. My parents were just watching television while I was on my phone, so when I suddenly heard Sue's voice in the trailer they played I was very surprised. I was still extremely obsessed with it back then, so I talked about Columbine with my mom for like an hour or 2 after the documentary had ended. It was nice to be able to listen to her part of the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters
Page 1 of 1