Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting in South Haven, Michigan

Go down 
+4
Killisaki
Jenn
lognifiiskurk
itsokaytoeatfish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 30138
Forum Reputation : 83

Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 4:50 am

(Fun fact, i've actually been to the pier this kid shot up IRL)
Seems to be a Eric harris copycat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sufficient-weight likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61314
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 8:24 am

Someone said that his shirt said "Reject Degeneracy". He was also arrested for planning a school shooting in 2018.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119183
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 10:38 am

When I searched his name, this photo came up. I think this was taken during the shooting?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42718
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 10:38 am

Parts of his journal shown at his trial in 2018:
Spoiler:

Rough transcipt, parts I am not sure what they mean, those parts are in questions marks.
This part is from the "shit list", basically people he hated:
"17. (removed) This blonde slut with daddy issues acts like she's a goddamm goddess, even though she's literally nothing.
18. (removed) She's depressed 24/7 but somehow she can't take the hint to kill herself.
19. (removed) I've never actually talked with her but she acts like a horrible person to other people and she looks like a human turd
20. (removed) She's just 100% dumbass
21. Penny from The Big Bang Theory. I hate how this whore acts and how she looks, she fucks anything and she looks like she had a fucking (?)slare(?)
22. Officer Tate. This motherfucking nosey motherfucker deserves to die alone
23. (removed).The product of a slutty mother and daddy issued childhood.
24. (removed) So suicidal that she'll write poems about it, not so suicidal so she'll die
25. (removed) This bitch ALMOST died, but she made herself live and still wants to die.
26. (removed) WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEE!
27. (removed) Hates me enough to talk shit about me, just not enough to actually do something about it.
"
To do list:
"Finish shit list
Paint ceiling
Clean House
PREVENT GIRLS FROM GETTING ON BUS
Take car keys at 3ish
Make (?) phanes(?) die
Be silent as possible until 6:47
Sharpen knives
Write manisfesto
Make video
Write suicide note
Make molotov cocktails"

Video of a police officer reading parts of his journal that weren't pictured:

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Last edited by Killisaki on Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sufficient-weight and garbagetalker1 like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42718
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 am

Jenn wrote:
When I searched his name, this photo came up. I think this was taken during the shooting?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes, there is a video of him during the shooting it was taken from that video.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25877
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 11:52 am

Here's a link to the video. Suspects shirt 100% says "Reject Degeneracy":

Livestream that captured the murders + the suspects suicide. Around 1:43 you can see the suspect blow his brains out and drop.

At 2:15 Dispatch received 911 calls.
Two males DOA (suspect and victim), and one female brought to the hospital (critical condition, with multiple wounds to the leg).
A jet-ski was struck by at least one bullet.
Suspect parked his vehicle further up in the town, Black Ford Focus.
x1 9mm handgun used
x1 Pellet gun used

garbagetalker1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 30138
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Could he have been a Columbine forum member?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], is there any IP's from South haven/Bangor area of Michigan?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120778
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 10:07 pm

Didn't know there was a thread for this already. Embarassed Embarassed

Anyways, news article:

Quote :
SOUTH HAVEN, Mich. — Recently released from a juvenile detention center, the random shooting on the South Beach pier Friday was committed by the same teen who plotted a shooting at Paw Paw High School in 2018, South Haven Police confirmed.
Aidan Ingalls, 19, shot two people, killing a man and critically injuring a woman before shooting and killing himself, police said.
Ingalls was released from a juvenile detention center in June after a Van Buren County Judge sentenced the then 15-year-old to remain under the supervision of the juvenile justice system until he turned 19.
Weeks after his release, police say he shot two people on a pier in South Haven and then himself as crowds ran from the beach and people scrambled to get out of the water Friday afternoon.
The shootings were captured on a South Haven beach camera from Horizon Broadband, which partners with News Channel 3.
South Haven Police Chief Natalie Thompson said the murder-suicide appeared to be random.
White sheets covered Ingalls' body and the man he killed on the South Beach pier for hours, while one woman was airlifted to Bronson Methodist Hospital in Kalamazoo.
She was in critical condition as of 8:00 p.m. Friday. Police have not identified the victims.
The beach camera video showed a man in a white t-shirt walk toward the end of the pier with a black backpack, and then sitting down at the base of the lighthouse.
He then shot two people standing near the edge of the pier before walking back toward the beach with a gun in each hand, one photo showed.
Ingalls stopped halfway down the pier and shot himself, police said.
Ingalls was a Paw Paw High School student in 2018 when he was arrested and pleaded guilty to plotting a school shooting.
His mother turned him to law enforcement.
Investigators said Ingalls had a hit list, an arsenal of guns, explosives and ammunition in his backpack ready to take to school.
Investigators said in March 2018, Ingalls' grandfather found evidence that gun barrels had been sawed off in his barn. He was also missing a rifle and shotgun the day before Ingalls planned to kill staff and students at his school.
He was arrested March 18, 2018, hours before he allegedly planned a mass school shooting for the next morning.
Ingalls mother Karissa Ingalls turned him in to the Van Buren County Sheriff's Office. He was arrested and appeared relieved, his mom said.
A Van Buren County judge denied the prosecution's motion to prosecute the teen as an adult back in 2018.
Ingalls was charged with 10 felony weapons and explosives charges. The teen would have faced up to 28 years in prison if prosecuted and sentenced as an adult.
A therapist who evaluated the teen after his arrest testified he suffers from significant mental health issues including anxiety, depression and a real sense of social awkwardness.
He was released from the juvenile system in June 2021, when he turned 19.

I wonder if the judge who ordered him prosecuted as a juvenile feels like shit now that this kid actually went on to kill people.

Sufficient-weight

Contribution Points : 28794
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 9:45 pm

I'm from Michigan. I just took my honeymoon in Ludington. We walked the pier out there every night to watch the sunset. Its absolutely chilling to think of being in that situation.

We were supposed to go to Torch Lake instead, but decided we didn't feel like driving so far north. There was a shooting at Torch Lake on a boat ramp 😐

It's sad to think about if you should risk going out in public to do the most mundane things like grocery shopping or hanging out at the beach without someone opening fire.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39571
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 5:12 am

lognifiiskurk and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in South Haven, Michigan   Shooting in South Haven, Michigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting in South Haven, Michigan
Page 1 of 1