Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year

Go down 
+2
Xtina
REBDOMINE99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36937
Forum Reputation : 50

Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Empty
PostSubject: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kinkeloukaitis, astraphobi, Kaynhyde and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 6:46 pm

I honestly think he looks like his dad a lot more in this picture

Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35827
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 2:39 am

REBDOMINE99 wrote:
I saw a pic of Eric's dad on Tumblr at school, looked like twins.

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Xtina wrote:
REBDOMINE99 wrote:
I saw a pic of Eric's dad on Tumblr at school, looked like twins.

THEY HAVE THE SAME SMILE TOO

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61139
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 4:13 pm

Here's a photo of Wayne, Kevin and Eric all together. This really shows how similar they look.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 5:55 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Here's a photo of Wayne, Kevin and Eric all together. This really shows how similar they look.
LOL KEVIN LOOKS KINDA LIKE RANDY STAIR

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47514
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 6:03 pm

Kevin looks Dumbo

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 29233

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 6:50 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Juniper on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

REBDOMINE99 and FalloutDude like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 7:46 pm

Juniper wrote:
I've seen this picture of Eric and Tiffany before.  Eric seems so...uncomfortable to me.  He's so uptight, he can't even put his arm around her.  His posture is so strict and forced.  Tiffany has to actually lean towards him in order to be close to him.

I like Eric, but I think I understand why Tiffany did not want to see him again.  My own prom date acted the same way.... it wasn't a nice time.  
I honestly think it was awkwardness and not wanting to peanut butter it up in general

FalloutDude likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66344
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm

REBDOMINE99 wrote:
Juniper wrote:
I've seen this picture of Eric and Tiffany before.  Eric seems so...uncomfortable to me.  He's so uptight, he can't even put his arm around her.  His posture is so strict and forced.  Tiffany has to actually lean towards him in order to be close to him.

I empathize with Eric, but I think I understand why Tiffany did not want to see him again.  My own prom date acted the same way.... it wasn't a nice time.  
I honestly think it was Eric's and not wanting to peanut butter it up in general

Did the person you invited to Prom, go on to murder 3 people? Some people are more inclined to violence than others. I believe Tiffany was simply a victim of circumstance."

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year    Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo of Eric Harris and Tiffany Thypher during freshman year
Page 1 of 1