Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza's second channel???

Go down 
+21
sscc
Mirwais500
Preston Condra
survivingman
Techv4921
waht315
orlyadelson21
V. Pascow
Exileinguyville
6feetdeep
Juniper
offtopicr
CadaverCasualty
treehouseofhorror
wrath7
itsokaytoeatfish
Kinkeloukaitis
lognifiiskurk
Mr Bubbless
Sarin Gas Attack
<<-reBKa->>
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 64663
Forum Reputation : 0

Adam Lanza's second channel??? Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credit to Mr Bubbless

Last edited by <<-reBKa->> on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Koltin, sscc, Sarin Gas Attack, forDiesel, Mr Bubbless, qfwfq, Sufficient-weight and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 65348

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 12:36 am

This is the wrong section, but it sounds like him, both literally and in regards to ideas

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39321
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:21 am

"You're the one who wants to rape children, I'm the one who wants to save them. You're the one who wants to control children, I'm the one who wants to free them."

I think this is the final piece in the puzzle for him. I can't believe this actually happened.

Koltin, QuestionMark, qfwfq, Sufficient-weight, f0rgotten, daniellesmug and pinkclams like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61064
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:59 am

A possible motive after over 9 years. This is truly amazing.

Koltin, Mr Bubbless, shootemup and Sufficient-weight like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:37 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
A possible motive after over 9 years. This is truly amazing.

We already knew it before, this only serves as confirmation.

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:37 am

Such an unexpected find! O_o
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44105
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On this video, I find that Adam speaks more slowly…
Back to top Go down
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 29888
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 2:46 pm

So he was a Pekka tier Schizo with the same Ideals?

wrath7

Contribution Points : 25756

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On this video, I find that Adam speaks more slowly…

Adam stated on forums that he purposefully spoke slowly and more coherently on the radio show for them to understand him, since he talks really fast.

In this video he refers to himself as "Smig" at 1:13. Definitely Adam. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
wrath7

wrath7

Contribution Points : 25756

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:50 pm

I really do believe it's Adam and it's so insane to me this even exists. People have been looking into Adam's online footprint for years since it happened and have never found it until now. It humanizes him more than ever, you can hear him laughing, trembling, yelling. No more mystique around him really.

In this video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10:30 he's going on and on about people and kids and how he is the only one who doesn't want to manipulate them... in other videos he says he wants to "save the children". This whippersnapper is crazy man...
Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 34169
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 11:28 pm

The channel is gone but someone archived some videos, I hope we haven't lost all of it

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 12:11 am

treehouseofhorror wrote:
The channel is gone but someone archived some videos, I hope we haven't lost all of it

fuckcomments is still up, do you think they'll take that down as well?
Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 34169
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 12:29 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
treehouseofhorror wrote:

I don't know, it was deleted because it was getting too much attention and somebody reported but I also found this mediafire link which seems to have all videos and comments from this new account. I downloaded but haven't watched everything yet

sscc, QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless and daniellesmug like this post

Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25627
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 1:29 am

It's funny. All of these people on plebbit have they're panties up in a bunch over this getting deleted, but when other Crime related uploaders such as CannibalWolf and HURRIKONE get they're channels deleted they say nothing. Really makes you think.

QuestionMark and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 4:39 am

treehouseofhorror wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:
treehouseofhorror wrote:

I don't know, it was deleted because it was getting too much attention and somebody reported but I also found this mediafire link which seems to have all videos and comments from this new account. I downloaded but haven't watched everything yet

Yours truly ;)
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 5:12 am

CadaverCasualty wrote:
It's funny. All of these people on plebbit have they're panties up in a bunch over this getting deleted, but when other Crime related uploaders such as CannibalWolf and HURRIKONE get they're channels deleted they say nothing. Really makes you think.

Cognitive dissonance is characteristic of most Redditors.

22:22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
offtopicr

Contribution Points : 35646

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 4:55 pm

-

Last edited by offtopicr on Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark and H_8725 like this post

Mr Bubbless dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61064
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 10:45 am

CadaverCasualty wrote:
I thought HURRIKONE closed their own account. In any circumstance, it is equally as bad when lesser-known crime channels get deleted as they have more content and arguably more interesting archive videos related to shootings.

Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 29158
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Juniper on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juniper

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 4:18 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Juniper on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
6feetdeep

Contribution Points : 48605

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 11:55 pm

No it's meant to be audio only
Back to top Go down
Exileinguyville

Exileinguyville

Contribution Points : 24200

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Beyond crazy find. Though gotta be honest him complaining about how "nobody watched" his vids is pretty comical

Last edited by Exileinguyville on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 49935
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 12:46 pm

I can't believe i'm hearing this whippersnapper after this long. WTF Shocked

Edit: Really? i can't say $H!T? We are adults here lol.

LollaHoran444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pm

Can someone explain how this was discovered? it's definitely him, just want to know how it was found after so long and after so many people spent so much time looking for digital footprints of his.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:35 pm

We had the entire internet looking, the feds looking, police, and none of them found this. Nobody could even come close to finding a real motive and just like that.. we have the final piece to the puzzle, out of the horses mouth of all things. So bizarre that this is just now surfacing.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
orlyadelson21

Contribution Points : 31665

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:46 pm

Wasnt LE all "We dont have a motive"?
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 8:17 am

orlyadelson21 wrote:
Wasnt LE all "We dont have a motive"?

They will be for the rest of time, but we know the truth. The media won't bother covering something as important as this unless it allows for them to push the anti-gun narrative.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 8:25 am

V. Pascow wrote:
Can someone explain how this was discovered?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

V. Pascow, qfwfq and nrmnfckngrckwll like this post

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 10:13 am

This is just beyond bizarre. It's 100% him.. Saying he found it by accident and just so happened to be one of the people that would know it's him?? that's a huge coincidence. I'm skeptical about how all of this came to be. Will certainly be looking for more updates. I thought we had seen every thing we could and now this? This is just so insane to me.

Mr Bubbless and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 10:16 am

That person wishing to remain anonymous is the sketchiest thing about all of this. I don't buy that he found it on accident. That channel was dead, with little subs.. it wouldn't have shown up anywhere in search results.

That isn't how youtube works in regards to old channels like that. It essentially buries that stuff. It most definitely would not have shown up in search results by accident.

& he just so happened to be one of the people that would recognize his voice? that seems like too big of a coincidence for me.

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 1:03 am

V. Pascow wrote:
That person wishing to remain anonymous is the sketchiest thing about all of this. I don't buy that he found it on accident. That channel was dead, with little subs.. it wouldn't have shown up anywhere in search results.

Maybe it was a fed gone rogue. But if that's the case, wouldn't this have already been reported on? Regardless, this whole situation is very bizarre.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 8:44 pm

It's f*cking mindboggling that this entire time, since 2012, after all the research i/we had done over the years.. His channel was just .. there. With barely any views or interactions, just there. Something feels so weird about this, i just don't know what.

It's him without a doubt, but something just doesn't feel right here to me.

Mr Bubbless and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down
waht315

Contribution Points : 62113

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 6:58 pm

I can't imagine being Myrmidon51 who unknowingly commented on the YouTube channel of someone who committed one of the most horrendous school shootings in history.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 8:52 pm

waht315 wrote:
I can't imagine being Myrmidon51 who unknowingly commented on the YouTube channel of someone who committed one of the most horrendous school shootings in history.

What's even crazier is he came back and commented multiple times through out the years, even one last year.

There was also a comment that was just "Creep." that was posted like a few days before the channel was unearthed.

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 8:58 pm

The more and more i think about this, the more i'm convinced this isn't right.

Sh*t like this doesn't happen. Not randomly, at least.

The original person who tipped this channel off is suspect to me.

I'm just trying to figure out why, and why now?

I've heard (like Bubbles comment above & from others) that it was a fed but what purpose would that serve?

What other possibilities could there be?
Back to top Go down
waht315

Contribution Points : 62113

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 10:01 pm

YouTube does have a weird recommendation system, so maybe they were led to the videos through recommendations from YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26786

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 4:48 pm

V. Pascow wrote:
The more and more i think about this, the more i'm convinced this isn't right.

Sh*t like this doesn't happen. Not randomly, at least.

The original person who tipped this channel off is suspect to me.

I'm just trying to figure out why, and why now?

I've heard (like Bubbles comment above & from others) that it was a fed but what purpose would that serve?

What other possibilities could there be?

I was on r/masskillers and watched the channel's discovery in real time- it was truly one of the most bizarre things I've witnessed on the internet. I viewed the original comment from the person who "discovered" it, and I think they claimed they had been doing a lot of research on Sandy Hook and had stumbled on it. The person who "found" the channel commented a few other times in the thread. I was able to watch a lot of the videos on the channel before it was taken down by YouTube. Very surreal.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 8:25 pm

[quote= I viewed the original comment from the person who "discovered" it, and I think they claimed they had been doing a lot of research on Sandy Hook and had stumbled on it.[/quote]

I truly cannot see how any amount of research would randomly reveal that channel lol. I mean, that would mean that out of literally thousands and potentially millions of people who have scrubbed this thing for answers.. it just so happened to be that person, right now. That does not compute with me. Something is fishy but i doubt we'll ever know the real deal. F*cker just decided to drop a bomb on us and leave.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 8:41 pm

V. Pascow wrote:
[quote= I viewed the original comment from the person who "discovered" it, and I think they claimed they had been doing a lot of research on Sandy Hook and had stumbled on it.

I truly cannot see how any amount of research would randomly reveal that channel lol. I mean, that would mean that out of literally thousands and potentially millions of people who have scrubbed this thing for answers.. it just so happened to be that person, right now. That does not compute with me. Something is fishy but i doubt we'll ever know the real deal. F*cker just decided to drop a bomb on us and leave. [/quote]

Yeah, that's just what the person claimed. There's got to be more to it. Weird how arguably the most bizarre and mysterious murderer in US history has all of these videos of him all of a sudden.

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 9:33 pm

As far as i'm concerned, i'm 100% convinced that there is a conspiracy here, somehow. Whoever originally exposed this was some how connected in some way. I don't believe in coincidences that are this big. Statistically speaking, this doesn't happen. Too many people have fallen down the Sandy Hook rabbit hole for some random to JUST start looking into it and find this channel within a few weeks. Not true. I'm sure the feds are looking into this already, unless it was from one of them.

Back to top Go down
Exileinguyville

Exileinguyville

Contribution Points : 24200

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 11:25 am

Maybe it's the DDR buddy he fell out with lol

sscc and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 4:40 pm

Actually watching the videos, though. Man.... it was strange. It was one to remember. But yeah, these things don't just happen organically on Reddit all of a sudden. It'll be one hell of a rabbit hole if anything else comes out of this.
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 49025
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 6:34 pm

I was one of the first people to see the channel. I saw it with no views basically. No Redditors had seen it yet, it was so strange to see.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 8:50 pm

survivingman wrote:
I was one of the first people to see the channel. I saw it with no views basically. No Redditors had seen it yet, it was so strange to see.

I got subscribed to the channel before it was taken down. Then there was a flood of Redditors replying to 9 year old comments, asking the person if they knew who they were talking to. It got ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Preston Condra

Preston Condra

Contribution Points : 31166

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 6:25 pm

Damn I missed this. Sad

Smiggles94 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 8:05 pm

Preston Condra wrote:
Damn I missed this. Sad

There are transcripts out now. If anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Juniper

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm interested, please.

Did you do the transcripts? Must take some dedication!
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 10:01 am

Juniper wrote:

I'm interested, please.  

Did you do the transcripts?  Must take some dedication!

I didn't make them; from my understanding, there were likely multiple Reddit users on the project, but the transcripts are now public and making the rounds on r/masskillers for public research purposes.

I've tried to keep on top of the developments since the channel was found though. I really don't go on Reddit except for stuff like this.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mirwais500

Mirwais500

Contribution Points : 59338
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 5:32 am

This seems to be the guy that Adam responded to in his "somethingsea response" videos (and if you heard the videos yourself, his voice sounds very similar) but his original somethingsea channel seems to have been taken down.

According to the comments he was arrested for child abuse, which if true probably has something to do with his association to Adam
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 5:50 am

Mirwais500 wrote:
This seems to be the guy that Adam responded to in his "somethingsea response" videos (and if you heard the videos yourself, his voice sounds very similar) but his original somethingsea channel seems to have been taken down.

According to the comments he was arrested for child abuse, which if true probably has something to do with his association to Adam

Archives for posterity:

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza's second channel???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next