Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza's second channel???

Go down 
+21
sscc
Mirwais500
Preston Condra
survivingman
Techv4921
waht315
orlyadelson21
V. Pascow
Exileinguyville
6feetdeep
Juniper
offtopicr
CadaverCasualty
treehouseofhorror
wrath7
itsokaytoeatfish
Kinkeloukaitis
lognifiiskurk
Mr Bubbless
Sarin Gas Attack
<<-reBKa->>
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sscc

Contribution Points : 83552
Forum Reputation : 698

Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 1:40 pm

I’m amazed by this and also sad that I missed seeing the original account.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26761
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 8:57 pm

sscc wrote:
I’m amazed by this and also sad that I missed seeing the original account.

I managed to see it when it was still up. It was quite the day...

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83552
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 1:28 am

So I finished listening and I'm posting quotes that struck me as directly or tangentially pertaining to the shooting (even though the entire thing is basically the closest to a manifesto we'd ever have).

SomethingSea Response Part 2
"So the enlightenment, which I use very, very, very loosely, my enlightenment lies in death where I do not have any value."

(On suicide - where “addiction” is akin to choosing life over death)
"There's one other way you can choose to overcome an addiction and that is to allow your addiction to get you into some circumstances such that continuing the addiction would have more, would have much more intolerable consequences than ending the addiction would have. Such as a cocaine addict ending up living in a dumpster, blowing strangers for cocaine money, that kind of a thing. And they would feel forced into giving up their addiction, and I think that's the position that I need to be in to overcome this, because my life right now is... I hate using this word because it's misleading, but my life right now is way too comfortable to... for me to feel forced into killing myself. But... that's probably going to be the way I die, I'm going to... I, well, either that or I'll develop the discipline to just say 'none of this is helping me I just need to die"

(Pointless) CulturalPhilistine The Movie Part 1/6
"And I think, well, what is school? School is culture, basically, it's cultural indoctrination."

(Pointless) CulturalPhilistine The Movie Part 6/6
“Happiness is not really happiness, happiness is actually the cessation of deprivation. Any happiness that you experience is a consequence of your enculturation. I mean any happiness in a cultural context is a consequence of your enculturation... so what do I feel right now? Do I feel none of that matters and I can just enjoy my happiness? Um, basically no, fuck life, I should kill myself (laughter) this is me in my happiest mood."

Done with YouTube
"Um, well, I still don't care enough about dying to kill myself and even though I recognize that's my best option I just don't care enough to do it. Um... I guess I'll just enjoy the weather in the next few weeks and the next month or to the end of this year because these tend to be the gloomiest months and I enjoy that." "Once the New Year starts it... begins to snow and everything gets bright again and it's just awful."

To the pro-culturalists 3
"You don't care about children, I do care about children. You're the one who wants to rape children, I'm the one who wants to save them from a life of suffering that you want to impose onto them. You're the one who sees them as your property, I'm the one who wants to free them.

And if you think about these quotes in the context of homicide rather than suicide, it's interesting. "Look out for the quiet ones" is more closely associated with people who go postal than kill themselves.

(Pointless) CulturalPhilistine The Movie Part 1/6
"Isn't it funny how it's always the quiet ones who kill theirselves? Themselves. Don't, just leave me alone (laughter) just leave me alone, I wonder what that means? It means stop imposing values onto me, I don't want to be deprived of anything, I want to die. Yet you people keep forcing me to live."

"And why is it always the quiet ones who kill themselves? In the past I would've thought that it was because they were not being included in something, and I think that's the way that most people think of it. But if you think about this 'loudness paradigm' then I would interpret it to mean that quiet people have less deprivation. At least in some cases, at least I think that's the case for me, I feel less deprived and thus I desire life   less. Loudness. Loud people are always the most detestable to me. In my response to SomethingSea I forgot to mention about suffering being life-affirming. Isn't it funny how the rich are the ones who kill themselves and poor people have more children? Think I've identified the cause... Suffering is life, or rather, life is suffering. Isn't it funny how it just kind of works out that way? (laughter) Isn't it funny how if a psychiatrist were listening to me talking to myself right now I would be committed for the rest of my life?"

"People say that suicide isn't illegal, yes it is, it's defacto illegal. Isn't that funny how people say 'we want people to express themselves to us because we want to help them' but you don't want to help them. You just want to coerce them into having the same values that you do. But imagine if that were the case, that suicide weren't a taboo and that you could actually say 'I want to die'. what would that lead to? Some people might think 'well that would lead to us being able to resolve suicide and we could help people overcome it if they were willing to talk to us about it' but I suspect that if... I mean it's a taboo for a reason, it's because it isn't life-affirming. People talking about suicide probably leads to more suicide. I wonder if that's the case, and if it isn't I bet it's because there's something else going on in culture.Isn't it so disgusting?"
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 11:00 pm

sscc wrote:
"People say that suicide isn't illegal, yes it is, it's defacto illegal."

This isn't directly related to anything but I thought of this statement as oddly accurate considering that a hospitalization for a suicide attempt involves forced confinement and a fine (yes you're forced to pay for your own hospitalization). After that it's good luck doing anything that requires a background check. Seems like a fairly backassward way to approach suicidal tendencies to me. Maybe that's part of why Adam chose murder to express his inner turmoil.

22:22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22418
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 9:22 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Primate Murder, Amokauliflower and 22:22 like this post

rj96 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23053
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 9:23 am

Peter Langman milks my dick with his big fat nigger lips

Primate Murder, Amokauliflower and Timur's Swan Song like this post

rj96 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28085
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 9:25 am

Dr Peter Langman, you will never be a real woman.

Primate Murder, 22:22 and Timur's Swan Song like this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22418
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 9:26 am

Primate Murder, Amokauliflower, 22:22, unoriginalperson and Insanebiggot like this post

rj96 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23053
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] milks my dick with his big fat nigger lips

22:22, Timur's Swan Song and unoriginalperson like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's second channel???   Adam Lanza's second channel??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza's second channel???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2