Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

attempted/failed mass killers

Go down 
+32
kazimir5505
Nariacon
CoreyVanVonWeg
Saint_X
Esgaroth
LucienBarminswaAlexander
ParanoidAndroid
war criminal
vril
nooolyyy
HuehueBR
Denethor
Kaynhyde
Vlixu23
NEXT STEP UP
Arkan
Carnations
Isabell.Sholl
Lovely_Jam
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Darkness
Kartoffeln
Йозеф Геббельс
DanielBryer
CSIAgent
Koschei
lognifiiskurk
Yaughst
Mass_Killer_
Killisaki
Kommandant_Breivik
humanity is overrated
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 28646
Forum Reputation : 872

attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 1:09 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
No Mercy wrote:
Haha you're so quirky heh XD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@No Mercy  don't worry man, she is gonna pull out the gun and accidently shoot herself in the leg ending her whole plan to become a hero to the thvgs

I have 3953 incidents to be exact, and I also think the "get a life" thing is pretty funny since you're more active than me on the forum 🕵
You forgot about me. I punched my friend 2 years ago. Make sure to put the rigth country for me

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 49284
Forum Reputation : 795

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 1:13 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
No Mercy wrote:
@No Mercy  don't worry man, she is gonna pull out the gun and accidently shoot herself in the leg ending her whole plan to become a hero to the thvgs

I have 3953 incidents to be exact, and I also think the "get a life" thing is pretty funny since you're more active than me on the forum 🕵
You forgot about me. I punched my friend 2 years ago. Make sure to put the rigth country for me

Thats not a mass murder Attempt, but if your interest your around the top 3920-3933 (those numbers are from people who Wounded 1)

Why are you still allowed here? You shit up every thread you're in with cases nobody cares about. To think Arkan got banned for a while and you didn't, I'm tempted to make my own forum

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

vril and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 1:15 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
No Mercy wrote:

Thats not a mass murder Attempt, but if your interest your around the top 3920-3933 (those numbers are from people who Wounded 1)
No he died. So it was a murder. I also punched like 7 dudes at my shitty village in Bulgaria

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 49284
Forum Reputation : 795

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 1:24 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
No Mercy wrote:

Why are you still allowed here? You shit up every thread you're in with cases nobody cares about. To think Arkan got banned for a while and you didn't, I'm tempted to make my own forum

because I have not broken any rules and every argument that involves me is started by someone else and not me.

If it bothers you that I talk about mass murderers in a forum about mass murderers you can stick your finger up your ass and console yourself for it, of all I want to clarify something, I don't hate you guys, it's notable that I'm the sanest person here and the others are the most miserable, so you or others like  @"Sin piedad"  can continue with this.

By the way, I'm already bored with this conversation and I don't want it to get worse so I'll ignore any response, good night 😎😝

Half of the people you mention haven't even killed someone. Get to bed, school shooting's tomorrow, don't wanna be woozy for that!

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Darkness and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 1:27 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
No Mercy wrote:

because I have not broken any rules and every argument that involves me is started by someone else and not me.

If it bothers you that I talk about mass murderers in a forum about mass murderers you can stick your finger up your ass and console yourself for it, of all I want to clarify something, I don't hate you guys, it's notable that I'm the sanest person here and the others are the most miserable, so you or others like   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can continue with this.

By the way, I'm already bored with this conversation and I don't want it to get worse so I'll ignore any response, good night 😎😝
Morning Zella. But please dont fuck up my musical tastes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 10:48 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
No Mercy wrote:

If it bothers you that I talk about mass murderers in a forum about mass murderers you can stick your finger up your ass and console yourself for it, of all I want to clarify something, I don't hate you guys, it's notable that I'm the sanest person here and the others are the most miserable, so you or others like   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can continue with this.

You created multiple accounts which IS against the rules Zella. Also you are nasty towards us for non readon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 10:59 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
No Mercy wrote:

Zella will find that forum and just waste oxygen on it so I think making another forum will be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 24250
Forum Reputation : 949

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 11:12 am

🍿 🍿 🍿

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, vril, tellecat, Arkan, Woundfucker and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

Contribution Points : 26569
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 4:39 pm

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
No Mercy wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep
Ernesto Cruz Jimenez > Timur Bekmansurov
Who the fuck was Ernestro Cruz Gimenez? Fuck I spelled his name wrong, also how is he better than Tima, Tima at least had a cool outfit and a good plan. 
Ilnaz Galyaviev > Mr. Ching Chong

Ernesto Cruz Jimenez was a 20-year-old Mexican police officer who in 1995 opened fire at a train station in Mexico City, killing 3 and wounding 5. San Jimenez was arrested after being overpowered by a police officer.

Already in prison, he said that he was motivated by depressive problems and apologized to the victims although he did not give an exact reason.

In 1998, Jimenez was sentenced to 50 years in prison for the murders.

Timur Bekmansurov was a Kazan Copycat who, motivated by mental retardation and the ideas of "uhhh I don't like the world" killed 6 people and injured others (I don't care how many he hurt so I don't remember) before being shot by a policeman Timur was arrested and then had his leg amputated, later he began to beg the judges saying not to give him life since he was an invalid (in any case he already was mentally disabled before they took his leg off).

Since the Russians don't play games, they gave him what he deserved and gave him life.

"My favorite mass shooter killed for a better reason than your favorite mass shooter." 🤓

How about they were both absolute fucking losers. Timur Bekmansurov gets points for actually being relevant tho, as nobody besides you cares about this Ernesto guy. It's like you're trying to establish yourself as the guy who knows every shooter ever. That shit's lame. I don't spend much time on this topic anymore but looking deep into a select few cases is way better than memorizing every single Chinaman who's stabbed people lmfao. There are hundreds of cases like this random Mexican fucker you're fawning over, while there's no cases comparable to people like Brandon Scott Hole, Stephen Paddock, Jeff Weise, Seung-Hui Cho, Robert Crimo, James Holmes, even fucking Audrey Hale. They're interesting due to the uniqueness of their motives and the plethora of information on their cases, there's nothing unique about some random fuckers killing 1-3 people for no reason, only getting cited in some fucking newspaper from 30 years ago. Fuck off you're annoying and make me even less interested in shootings whenever I see your unfiltered autismposting.

I've spent too much time on this forum bruh...

QuestionMark, proshooter, tellecat, Woundfucker and bloedbad like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 5:19 pm

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
vril wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
No Mercy wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep
Who the fuck was Ernestro Cruz Gimenez? Fuck I spelled his name wrong, also how is he better than Tima, Tima at least had a cool outfit and a good plan. 

Ernesto Cruz Jimenez was a 20-year-old Mexican police officer who in 1995 opened fire at a train station in Mexico City, killing 3 and wounding 5. San Jimenez was arrested after being overpowered by a police officer.

Already in prison, he said that he was motivated by depressive problems and apologized to the victims although he did not give an exact reason.

Timur Bekmansurov was a Kazan Copycat who, motivated by mental retardation and the ideas of "uhhh I don't like the world" killed 6 people and injured others (I don't care how many he hurt so I don't remember) before being shot by a policeman Timur was arrested and then had his leg amputated, later he began to beg the judges saying not to give him life since he was an invalid (in any case he already was mentally disabled before they took his leg off).

Since the Russians don't play games, they gave him what he deserved and gave him life.

"My favorite mass shooter killed for a better reason than your favorite mass shooter." 🤓

How about they were both absolute fucking losers. Timur Bekmansurov gets points for actually being relevant tho, as nobody besides you cares about this Ernesto guy. It's like you're trying to establish yourself as the guy who knows every shooter ever. That shit's lame. I don't spend much time on this topic anymore but looking deep into a select few cases is way better than memorizing every single Chinaman who's stabbed people lmfao. There are hundreds of cases like this random Mexican fucker you're fawning over, while there's no cases comparable to people like Brandon Scott Hole, Stephen Paddock, Jeff Weise, Seung-Hui Cho, Robert Crimo, James Holmes, even fucking Audrey Hale. They're interesting due to the uniqueness of their motives and the plethora of information on their cases, there's nothing unique about some random fuckers killing 1-3 people for no reason, only getting cited in some fucking newspaper from 30 years ago. Fuck off you're annoying and make me even less interested in shootings whenever I see your unfiltered autismposting.

Okay dude, i don't give a fuck about your opinion or about what You like, Are you interested in the most boring murderers in all of history?, youre not interested in the topic anymore? Cool for You

I don't care if you or anyone else thinks the forum is in decline because of me or for any other reason, I will continue posting about the cases that no one cares about until I eventually get bored.

Darkrazor and the other guy who deleted his account left because of me, and I assure you that I never thought about it, if you leave for the same reason, it's fine for me, i don't Will think in nights that a random guy left because he didnt like my comments afro

Zella how about you just leave this forum forever and never come back

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

Contribution Points : 26569
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 12:50 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
vril wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
No Mercy wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Okay dude, i don't give a fuck about your opinion or about what You like, Are you interested in the most boring murderers in all of history?, youre not interested in the topic anymore? Cool for You

I don't care if you or anyone else thinks the forum is in decline because of me or for any other reason, I will continue posting about the cases that no one cares about until I eventually get bored.

Darkrazor and the other guy who deleted his account left because of me, and I assure you that I never thought about it, if you leave for the same reason, it's fine for me, i don't Will think in nights that a random guy left because he didnt like my comments afro

me not liking u isnt about the forum, fuck the forum lol. zero self awareness moment. Sad!

i'm also not leaving, buddy boyo
Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 2:28 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Darkrazor and the other guy who deleted his account left because of me
Does anybody know where Razor is?
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 3:00 am

war criminal wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Hasn't been online since like ending of September. Zella made him leave.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 8:35 am

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 12698
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 10:47 am

TilikumTyke223 wrote:
The sorry case of Reed Wischhusen.

With that haircut it's a shame he didn't successfully become an hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 11:48 am

Arkan wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Hasn't been online since like ending of September. Zella made him leave.
That's a shame
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 5:10 am

There was a stabbing at School number 50 in Izhevsk 3 days ago. 1 student injured, the attacker was a 14 year old. Still now known if bro was planning a mass stabiing

proshooter and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 5:25 am

Arkan wrote:
There was a stabbing at School number 50 in Izhevsk 3 days ago. 1 student injured, the attacker was a 14 year old. Still now known if bro was planning a mass stabiing
Izhevsk is full of aggressive schizos who attack people with knives, shoot up schools and blow up apartment buildings. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 26924
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 5:52 am

war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Izhevsk is full of aggressive schizos who attack people with knives, shoot up schools and blow up apartment buildings. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The spirit of General Kazantsev lives on

ANOMIC, proshooter, war criminal, Arkan, Vlixu23, Woundfucker and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 3:01 pm

war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Izhevsk feels like Perm. Perm has a lot of these types of shit happening

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 3:20 pm

Arkan wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Ural is a cursed region. %)
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 5:09 pm

war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Ural is a cursed region. %)
Idk why. But most attacked regions are either Tatarstan/ Perm region/ and Udmurtia.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 5:32 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 11733
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 9:14 pm

Funny; sad; almost

Saint_X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 12:03 pm

Thvg did a shooting today at a school in Sao Paulo, Brazil. So far 1 dead girl is confirmed along with 3 others injured.

Vlixu23 and Esgaroth like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 12:34 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Esgaroth

Esgaroth

Contribution Points : 10037
Forum Reputation : 174

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 12:34 pm

Arkan wrote:
Thvg did a shooting today at a school in Sao Paulo, Brazil. So far 1 dead girl is confirmed along with 3 others injured.
That nibba worked for ma grandma he told her he sex in front of his kidz

Arkan likes this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 1:13 am

Pekka: 3 wounded 
Ziamber: shot himself at home
Zella: 2 wounded
Anna444: got her ass beat up by a 6 year old while trying to shoot up a class

QuestionMark, Darkness, NEXT STEP UP and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 2:00 am

NVM I AM BEING A BIT TOO FUCKING EDGY ASF

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

Contribution Points : 15239
Forum Reputation : 64

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 2:51 am

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Wed May 01, 2024 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 2:56 am

Saint_23-12 wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Pekka: 3 wounded 
Ziamber: shot himself at home
Zella: 2 wounded
Anna444: got her ass beat up by a 6 year old while trying to shoot up a class
Do you know the real names of any of these individuals?
No but I know they really problematic fr. They seem like the type of person to do an amok at their school tbh

Saint_X likes this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 12646
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:23 pm

Kenji Hayashi: 3 wounded
Back to top Go down
Nariacon

Nariacon

Contribution Points : 10335
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 2:20 pm

The awkward moment when you realize that your windshield has iced up just 12 minuets past 15:40
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 6:46 pm

Damaris Milton
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 7:02 pm

Abdul Azim
Back to top Go down
kazimir5505

kazimir5505

Contribution Points : 9019
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 7:10 pm

Waylon Kurts - allegedly planned to commit a mass shooting at St. Olaf College, got v& after packages for high-capacity magazines were found in his garbage can and public safety discovered further items such as instructions for how to build a shoot house and a detailed map of the Tostrud/Skoglund center. However the case is still ongoing and the defense has some potential explanations for the various notes and gun paraphernalia found in his dorm, so this might turn out to be a false alarm

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 7:25 pm

Yassin Salhi
Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 15489
Forum Reputation : 771

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 7:52 pm

No Mercy wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Saint Henrique Lira Trad, Wounded 3 before being subdued By Civilians

Saint M.A.C, Wounded 1 before fled after School personal took his gun
I hope you get raped and killed by a pack of nɪggers

Did you seriously reuse this insult multiple times in different threads?

Denethor and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Unknow - 11 Wounded

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arkan and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 3:36 am

after the shitshow of Alina Afanaskina in the beautiful city of Bryansk in the beautiful country of the Russian Federation. Baza (terrorist organization as per IDF) published an article about failed russian female school shooters.

I did some wide research, to find the full names of these girls who tried to go amok in their schools.
our first case, takes us to Protvino in the Moscow Region, where a girl by the name of Natalia Mikhailovna Shumova tried to do a mass shooting at her school in the year 2019.

our second case is Alyona Emilianenko from Krasnoyarsk in the Siberian part of Russia.. this girl was 14 years old and was planning another school shooting in her school, and was sent to a mental hospital.

our third case is Karina Garipova who tried to also do a shooting (was planning to in the city of Sterlitamak) this is in the region of Bashkiria, she was arrested at the age of 17 and is now serving a sentence.

our fourth and last case is of a girl age 14 named Anna that got arrested on November 15 this year in the city of Balashikha also in the Moscow region. she was in possession of a natural selection and a wrath shirt at home and also had two knifes in her possession.

article is here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

war criminal and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 4:07 am

Jakeladze David - 3 wounded
He's a 15 y.o. student who attacked a school in Petropavlovsk (Kazakhstan) with a knife and an ax last year.

also photo of his mask and weapons:
Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

Contribution Points : 7626
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:22 pm

sebastian bosse is a good example. managed to wound 37 with pirate guns, a sawed off 1 shot .22  rifle and smoke bombs. only person he killed was himself.

honestly strange that he used such unreliable and old weapons, considering there have been multiple other german shooters such as robert steinhauser and tim kretschmer that used modern guns.

bleakplace and bloedbad like this post

macabremacaco and Adrenochrome dislike this post

Back to top Go down
bloedbad

bloedbad

Contribution Points : 6100

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 9:09 pm

little effortpost, for when women confirm that they can't do the pew pews; Evita Kolmonen:

INTRODUCTION:

Evita Enni Bettiina Kolmonen is a 23 year-old Finnish woman, known for planning a massacre in Vaasa, Finland. She uploaded a manifesto titled "The path to humanity’s doom" which detailed her distate for overconsumption, selfishness, and hatred for materialism. She idolized Pekka-Eric Auvinen.

On the day of the shooting she arrived at the school dressed in all black clothing and wearing a shirt that read "In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil." She was caught in the parking lot of the Isonkyro School with a Glock pistol, 7 full magazines, 190 cartridges, a knife, and a Molotov cocktail.

RECENT INFO:

Recently, the court of Ostrobothnia sentenced Evita Kolmonen, who planned a massacre at the Isonkyrö school center, to three years and two months of unconditional imprisonment.

Evita (in italian it means avoid, geg) was born in the 2000. She had been planning since 2021.

In the trial held in mid-May, the prosecutor demanded an unconditional prison sentence of a maximum of seven years, the loss of military rank and a mental health examination for the woman.

She was mid-way going into the school center, but, as Finnish newspaper YLE reports:

"On March 12, the woman had visited the yard of the Isonkyrö school center in South Ostrobothnia. She had a pistol, cartridges, a knife and a fuel bottle with him.

In May, the woman told the district court session that she was arriving at school until she saw people inside through the windows. This caused the woman, in her own words, to reverse the decision.

During that time, there may have been about a hundred people in the canteen of the school center. According to the principal, there were also typically tens of people in the hall. There were about 175 students in the middle school at the time of the event.

The woman returned to her car and drove back to her hometown in Vaasa, where the police arrested her. At that time, the Vaasa woman's pistol was still in her backpack and loaded."

She had been to the Vaasa Opiskelevat Reserviupseerit shootings four times and joined the association as a member.

Finnish police tracked down Kolmonen based on a video uploaded by the failed assailant, in which she presented her manifesto, and was brandishing her gun.

DIFFERENT IMAGES OF EVITA DOWN BELOW:

aaah, to be a young teenage girl jerking to pekka auvinen. What a Face

may God have mercy on us all

Last edited by bloedbad on Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, aphid, Sanitater, bleakplace and bloedbad like this post

unhingedbullet dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Wumpscutie

Wumpscutie

Contribution Points : 20833

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 11:26 am

bloedbad wrote:
little effortpost, for when women confirm that they can't do the pew pews; Evita Kolmonen:

INTRODUCTION:

Evita Enni Bettiina Kolmonen is a 23 year-old Finnish woman, known for planning a massacre in Vaasa, Finland. She uploaded a manifesto titled "The path to humanity’s doom" which detailed her distate for overconsumption, selfishness, and hatred for materialism. She idolized Pekka-Eric Auvinen.

On the day of the shooting she arrived at the school dressed in all black clothing and wearing a shirt that read "In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil." She was caught in the parking lot of the Isonkyro School with a Glock pistol, 7 full magazines, 190 cartridges, a knife, and a Molotov cocktail.

RECENT INFO:

Recently, the court of Ostrobothnia sentenced Evita Kolmonen, who planned a massacre at the Isonkyrö school center, to three years and two months of unconditional imprisonment.

Evita (in italian it means avoid, geg) was born in the 2000. She had been planning since 2021.

In the trial held in mid-May, the prosecutor demanded an unconditional prison sentence of a maximum of seven years, the loss of military rank and a mental health examination for the woman.

She was mid-way going into the school center, but, as Finnish newspaper YLE reports:

"On March 12, the woman had visited the yard of the Isonkyrö school center in South Ostrobothnia. She had a pistol, cartridges, a knife and a fuel bottle with him.

In May, the woman told the district court session that she was arriving at school until she saw people inside through the windows. This caused the woman, in her own words, to reverse the decision.

During that time, there may have been about a hundred people in the canteen of the school center. According to the principal, there were also typically tens of people in the hall. There were about 175 students in the middle school at the time of the event.

The woman returned to her car and drove back to her hometown in Vaasa, where the police arrested her. At that time, the Vaasa woman's pistol was still in her backpack and loaded."

She had been to the Vaasa Opiskelevat Reserviupseerit shootings four times and joined the association as a member.

Finnish police tracked down Kolmonen based on a video uploaded by the failed assailant, in which she presented her manifesto, and was brandishing her gun.

Evita certainly never mentioned directly idolizing Pekka. Where did you get that information from?
And one of those pictures is not Evita but Karma Hietanen.

bloedbad

Contribution Points : 6100

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 1:44 pm

Wumpscutie wrote:
bloedbad wrote:

INTRODUCTION:

RECENT INFO:

Evita certainly never mentioned directly idolizing Pekka. Where did you get that information from?
And one of those pictures is not Evita but Karma Hietanen.

oh yeah! sorry for messing up the images. my fault.

may God have mercy on us all

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attempted/failed mass killers    attempted/failed mass killers  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attempted/failed mass killers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2