Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uranus301102

Contribution Points : 28450
Forum Reputation : 0

What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Empty
PostSubject: What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?    What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Triflers_Escrow3-25 likes this post

Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?    What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 1:54 am

The second picture is definitely this book

Uranus301102 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Uranus301102

Contribution Points : 28450
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?    What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 5:36 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
The second picture is definitely this book

Oh, thanks! I was thinking that in the third photo, the yellow book is something related to the Alphabet (The green figure to be an "A", and the other two red ones: "m" and "w") while the other magazine was some Mad, but the image is cropped. I'll see if I can find a better one. The first one is definitely illegible and almost impossible to guess, as much as it looks like a comic book from the "Transformers" he liked. Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 23877
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?    What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Where's the photo?
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 19935
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?    What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 3:27 pm

Triflers_Escrow3-25 wrote:
Where's the photo?

You mean, the pics in the thread won't load?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?    What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 12:01 am

I cant tell. The photos arent clear enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?    What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?
Page 1 of 1