Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Photos Of Dylan

Go down 
+9
Jenna horse
edgelord
pansan78
shades
PaintItBlack
Jenn
sororityalpha
rebel2013
spidEr
13 posters
AuthorMessage

New Photos Of Dylan Empty
PostSubject: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 71851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Thank you for posting these. do you know when the last one was taken? 1996-7 maybe? he is wearing is NiN shirt and his lucky B emblem, but his hair is short.
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

Contribution Points : 106010
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 6:19 pm

I am guessing his 10th grade year.. remember their was one of him sitting down with his B cap so I am guessing his sophmore year.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Thank you for posting these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where did photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] come from?

Why are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so blurry and pixelated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got them from an Instagram account that I follow and I'm guessing the reason why they're so pixelated is because they were taken by an early digital camera or zoomed up but that's purely speculation.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:59 am

Source given to me from "rebel2013" as to where the photos came from. Thank you!

Last edited by Jenn on Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 9:09 am

Actually they are of him
Sue was doing a presentation and those were on there so they are real pics of Dylan I have the link to presentation
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 9:13 am

rebel2013 wrote:
Actually they are of him
Sue was doing a presentation and those were on there so they are real pics of Dylan I have the link to presentation
OK, that's good news. Can you send it to me?

Back to top Go down
rebel2013

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 2:46 pm

Thank you for your reply [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and for the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are some clearer pictures from the presentation:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 98841
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 2:46 am

The picture of him standing in front of the mountains is a beautiful picture.Very serene.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Wow, I love the picture of him standing in front of the mountain. I wish that the videos of him taken before prom would be fully released.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 82061
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 4:28 pm

mykamykamyka12 wrote:
Wow, I love the picture of him standing in front of the mountain. I wish that the videos of him taken before prom would be fully released.

I am insanely curious of the prom video.

pansan78

Contribution Points : 65359

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 3:50 pm

the real photos are a nice murderabilia

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Wow he looks like really happy in his childhood photos. Like he would grow up to be a strong young man and do great things with his life.
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 65539

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 12:48 am

Damn man everything looks so comfy such a contrast to his discomfort in the world

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 12:56 am

Some of these I've seen before, but the photo of him in front of the mountain is new to me!
Back to top Go down
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 60922

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:10 pm

People say Eric was better looking but Dylan wasn’t that bad looking if he attended my high school when I was there I would have no problem dating him I mean he was not movie star but I like guys who are a little odd looking
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:18 pm

I concur, Dylan wasn't ugly at all.

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 60922

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:22 pm

I always thought he was better looking then Eric cause I love taller boys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 2:43 am

Dylan was so handsome... if only he got the help he needed. Poor boy would be in his 30's now. Maybe with kids, maybe a wife...
Back to top Go down
RebAndVoDKa

RebAndVoDKa

Contribution Points : 61318

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:00 am

Aww, Dyl was a cutie, RIP Sad

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:34 am

This makes me sad aw Sad He was so adorable. Sunshine boy indeed, how sweet. Sad
Back to top Go down
Justjenna

Contribution Points : 69390
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:04 pm

It makes my mind bend to see pictures of such an innocent, sweet and seemingly normal child, knowing what he's going to grow up to do. The cognitive dissonance is strong here. I'm sure Sue wonders where she went wrong all the time but I don't think there's anything she could have done, except maybe search his room or read his journals. And let's be fair, most parents would think that was parental overreach and choose not to invade their child's privacy without a good reason.

I do think she should have forbade the friendship between Dylan and Eric, after the van break in. But I doubt that would have stopped anything. Dylan had a car and they likely would have just sneaked around... I probably would have if my parents tried to stop me from hanging out with my best friend. On the other hand, Dylan may have welcomed the excuse not to spend so much time with Eric...he did say at one point that Eric was too intense and used his mom to get out of hanging out one night.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Justjenna wrote:
It makes my mind bend to see pictures of such an innocent,  sweet and seemingly normal child, knowing what he's going to grow up to do. The cognitive dissonance is strong here. I'm sure Sue wonders where she went wrong all the time but I don't think there's anything she could have done, except maybe search his room or read his journals. And let's be fair, most parents would think that was parental overreach and choose not to invade their child's privacy without a good reason.

I do think she should have forbade the friendship between Dylan and Eric, after the van break in. But I doubt that would have stopped anything. Dylan had a car and they likely would have just sneaked around... I probably would have if my parents tried to stop me from hanging out with my best friend. On the other hand, Dylan may have welcomed the excuse not to spend so much time with Eric...he did say at one point that Eric was too intense and used his mom to get out of hanging out one night.

I wonder if any of Dylan's friends ever asked about Eric? Like why do you hang out with him? After he threatened Devond life the friendship continued.

Their friendship is fascinating

Does anyone ever struggle with having empathy for them? I honestly don't have it for others who have committed massacres, but I get so freaking sad that these 2 made this decision had ruined lives and thought a murder/suicide was the only way out
Back to top Go down
thedude11

Contribution Points : 86242

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 3:52 pm

It's honestly really fascinating going back and forth looking at his happy childhood photos and that photo on the 17th of April. Like, the young Dylan, pure mind, not knowing his future, not knowing that that exact left hand will put a gun to his left temple and blow it off in the future. A young pure mind vs. a poisoned, corrupt, sad, depressed mind seen in the 17th of April photo. How do you go from there to there. Makes you wonder if he ever just randomly opened his photo albums, seen those old photos and wondered himself how he got to that state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Photos Of Dylan   New Photos Of Dylan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Photos Of Dylan
Page 1 of 1