Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

15th anniversary is coming up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

15th anniversary is coming up. Empty
PostSubject: 15th anniversary is coming up.   15th anniversary is coming up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 am

Which is on Easter Sunday this year. It is hard to believe it has been 15 years already and here we are still asking questions that will probably never be answered. I am feeling sad that the 15th anniversary is coming up. Maybe because it is on Easter this year?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96939
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th anniversary is coming up.   15th anniversary is coming up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:54 am

Fifteen years and fifteen dead (and many more victims). We can follow significant dates to the upcoming anniversary at that thread, over here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95079
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: 15th anniversary is coming up.   15th anniversary is coming up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 pm

It will be definitely a very sad anniversary, specially for the victims families, not only because it will be a special date for many of them and the lost of their kids could feel more, but because it means that 15 years have passed so fast and very much its still the same in the world. I cant believe that 15 years ago I was 4 and was living the best time of my life, its very nostalgic and I am sure that many people involved in Columbine, are feeling or will feel the same.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th anniversary is coming up.   15th anniversary is coming up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15th anniversary is coming up.
Page 1 of 1