Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl

Go down 
+5
NEXT STEP UP
DanielBryer
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Rosie1756
asanopark
9 posters
AuthorMessage
asanopark

Contribution Points : 36888
Forum Reputation : 10

Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 11:46 pm

nothing i have to say would just be interesting if anyone had anything to discuss.

Last edited by asanopark on Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:00 am; edited 4 times in total

QuestionMark, DanielBryer and Eulavist dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 12:50 am

Anders Brievik and Brenton Tarrant would have hated Omar Mateen and all the other Islamic shooters/attackers.

Nelson216 and DanielBryer like this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 1:01 am

ahh i guess you guys aren't really here for hypotheticals maybe this thread belonged in fanfic or better yet the dumpster fire..

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24190
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 3:03 am

Adam Lanza would have hated Salvador Ramos for being a bully and torturing animals despite them going out the same way in life

CanIHelpYou, Nelson216, evans12gauge, genericregistryemail, DanielBryer and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 4:24 pm

asanopark wrote:
ahh i guess you guys aren't really here for hypotheticals maybe this thread belonged in fanfic or better yet the dumpster fire..

You created this thread.....

QuestionMark and DanielBryer like this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Are there any shootings you think were false flags?   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
asanopark wrote:

repurposed it

proshooter likes this post

Amokauliflower, Kaynhyde, DanielBryer, Eulavist and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 3:08 am

asanopark wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
asanopark wrote:

repurposed it

But you changed the subject of the thread so should have created a new one.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 3:50 am

Change this post back to the original subject right this instance.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 3:56 am

DanielBryer wrote:
alright

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 4:04 am

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
alright
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 10:28 am

Eric and Dylan would have hated Philip Adams for being a jock.

Nelson216 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 4:33 pm

Payton Gendron would hate that one black kid that brought an AR-15 to his high school and killed two people.

Patrick Cruisis would have a thing against Salvador Ramos for being hispanic.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 9:21 pm

Adam Lanza had a thing against popular killers and context cues suggest he disliked Eric and Dylan if for no other reason then an excessive media spotlight.

Considering how Eric talked about previous school shooters (at one point referring to some as "fucks in Kentucky with .22's") I think he would've been contemptuous of a lot of small fry killers. Randy Stair in particular stands out as someone I think he would've looked down on but there's so many pathetic copycats that you can take your pick as to which one he'd dislike the most.

Elliot Rodger would inevitably feel envy towards any killer who got laid, although this would likely be muted.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36184
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 10:13 pm

I'm not sure if this is what the title is asking, but I feel Timothy McViegh wouldn't have liked Guilherme Taucci Monteiro. Maybe he would sympathize with Taucci's hatred for the Brazilian government, but he probably would not have agreed with the school as a target

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Nelson216 and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36184
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 10:47 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Payton Gendron would hate that one black kid that brought an AR-15 to his high school and killed two people.

I wonder if any of the white (and the few black) school shooters would have liked Orlando at all. He was similar in some regards to the white shooters in that he was a loner, had few to no friends, no girlfriend/relationship expierence, was probably bullied (I haven't found any info if he was bullied or not, but if he was he was probably outcasted for not fitting into the rap/gangsta culture, unless he was into that stuff but was too anxious and shy and not as confident as his peers), researched other school shooters (unless he didn't actually do any research and just looked up list of school shootings on wikipedia and just wrote down the info from there), probably felt like he couldn't make connections to people at all, and had a hatred towards his school and people in general (since he yelled "“I’m tired of this damn school and I’m tired of everybody in this damn school.”). I know some said he was outgoing, but I wonder if that was only towards certain people he liked? Maybe Robert Butler Jr. would have liked him

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 11:03 pm

Engel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I wonder if any of the white (and the few black) school shooters would have liked Orlando at all. He was similar in some regards to the white shooters in that he was a loner, had few to no friends, no girlfriend/relationship expierence, was probably bullied (I haven't found any info if he was bullied or not, but if he was he was probably outcasted for not fitting into the rap/gangsta culture, unless he was into that stuff but was too anxious and shy and not as confident as his peers), researched other school shooters (unless he didn't actually do any research and just looked up list of school shootings on wikipedia and just wrote down the info from there), probably felt like he couldn't make connections to people at all, and had a hatred towards his school and people in general (since he yelled "“I’m tired of this damn school and I’m tired of everybody in this damn school.”). I know some said he was outgoing, but I wonder if that was only towards certain people he liked? Maybe Robert Butler Jr. would have liked him
I feel like EVERYONE describes mass shooters as "outgoing" at some point.

QuestionMark and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 11:38 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Elliot Rodger would inevitably feel envy towards any killer who got laid, although this would likely be muted.  
Only mass shooter I know of that got laid was Steven Kazmierzak and (MAYBE) Kimveer Gill

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 7:46 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Anders Brievik and Brenton Tarrant would have hated Omar Mateen and all the other Islamic shooters/attackers.
I don't think they would actually hate Mateen considering that most of his victims were Hispanics and the first of the two seeing Homosexuality as morally wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 7:49 am

Engel wrote:
I'm not sure if this is what the title is asking, but I feel Timothy McViegh wouldn't have liked Guilherme Taucci Monteiro. Maybe he would sympathize with Taucci's hatred for the Brazilian government, but he probably would not have agreed with the school as a target
Taucci believed the Shooting could have a certain impact on Politics. MacVeigh also could have atleast a certain understanding for him since he also got bullied at School.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 2:46 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Only mass shooter I know of that got laid was Steven Kazmierzak and (MAYBE) Kimveer Gill

James Oliver Huberty, Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, Devin Kelly, and Joseph Wesbecker all had sex. We know this because each of them had children.

Robert Poulin also raped a woman but that’s different.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 3:07 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

James Oliver Huberty, Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, Devin Kelly, and Joseph Wesbecker all had sex. We know this because each of them had children.

So did Jiverly Wong.

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 6:58 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

So did Jiverly Wong.

Jiverly Wong did not rape anybody
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 7:13 am

Drum$tick wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

So did Jiverly Wong.

Yeah, but Jiverly Wong had a family that he apparently wouldn't talk to leading up to him running amok.

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 7:15 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

So did Jiverly Wong.

Yeah, but Jiverly Wong had a family that he apparently wouldn't talk to leading up to him running amok.

Wait he had babies
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 9:47 am

Drum$tick wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

So did Jiverly Wong.

Wait he had babies
Nobody really knows;

Quote :
There were varying reports regarding whether or not Wong had any children. One article declared there were no children;182 a different article quoted a former colleague who said Wong told him he had a daughter;183 a third article reported that Wong often talked about his wife and kids having left him. -Peter Langman

I think he did, though. Not really sure why, call it a hunch.

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19909
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 7:57 pm

Brenton Tarrant (2019 Christchurch mosque shootings) would have hated Connor Stephen Betts (2019 Dayton shooting) for obvious reasons Tarrant would have also hated Ronald Taylor ([url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Wilkinsburg_shooting#:~:text=On March 1%2C 2000%2C a,sentenced to death in 2002.]2000 Wilkinsburg shooting[/url]) Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik (2015 San Bernardino attack) Ali David Sonboly (2016 Munich shooting)

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl   Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooters that would have hated each other if they met irl
Page 1 of 1