Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hungerford massacre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hungerford massacre  Empty
PostSubject: Hungerford massacre    Hungerford massacre  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:03 am

I haven't really seen a lot posted about the hungerford massacre. So here is a link to a documentary about it.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102387
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hungerford massacre    Hungerford massacre  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:13 am

Thanks for the video. I actually watched this documentary not too long ago and found it very interesting.

Some members briefly discussed Michael Ryan in this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Hungerford massacre    Hungerford massacre  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:21 am

I find this case quite interesting. It reminds me quite a lot of the Martin Bryant case at Port Arthur. Both seemed to be similar characters with similar backgrounds.

He actually ended up killing himself inside a local college. Fortunately it was the summer holidays so there wasn't anyone around.

I believe his last words were something along the lines of 'Hungerford must be a bit of a mess, I should have just stayed in bed' then blew his brains out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungerford massacre    Hungerford massacre  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungerford massacre
Page 1 of 1